The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,907 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Classic candy- a go to for when you want something sweet. Always satisfying. Never too sweet.
Favorite candy!! Great snack for road trips, camping, and when you just want a sweet treat!!
A nice cross between hard and soft. Swedish fish have a harder outer shell and chewy inside.
We locw rhem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!----------------------------!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My favorite candy of all time!!!!!!! I will eat a box of these over a chocolate bar any day.
I freaking love swedish fish! beside kit kat and twix this is my davorite candy of all time!
Swedish fish.... So so so yummy I could eat a whole bag in one time, they are the best ever.
Swedish fish has been my favorite candy since I was little. It's so simple and soo underrated
THE BEST CANDY OUT THERE I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS THEY ARE PERFECT IN EACH AND EVERY WAY
My little sister has got me hooked on these. Such a great little snack. Perfect for on the go or for movie night.
Q & A
Has anyone gotten sick with these?
Never tried these but from looking at the reviews, I think I may need to. Are they really good?
I really want to try these but I live in England !?, where can I get them ?
Have they ever made different flavors?
Do they have any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos