The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,873 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish fish is the best candy I have ever have they are sweet tasting and they are so good
These are one of my favorite chewy snacks since I was a kid. I love these things!
Swedish fish are so yummy. So easy to eat that you think you have only ate one fish, but the whole bag is gone!
I absolutely love Swedish Fish. They are by far my favorite snack. I always have a stash available in my house.
Always one of my favorites. This candy satisfies my sweet tooth when ever I have a craving for something sweet.
Sooo good! Not to sweet either love the chewy ness!!! One of my favorite road trip snacks!
A classic. Definitely my all time favorite candy. I always find someone buying a bag whenever I'm at the store.
These are a good treat to have from time to time the assorted color ones are even better!!!
Guilty pleasure. They're nice & soft but they do get stuck in between the teeth sometimes.
Swedish fish are always good especially if I can eat twelve servings in one go. True heaven
Q & A
Which are better- the big ones or the mini ones?
Get a bowl of Jell-O in a small fish tank you get from the dollar store. Put these Swedish Fish in along with any other chosen candy, and it would make a decorative treat that is fun to make.
Do they come in different flavors??
Who use to play with these as kids or now ?
Has anyone tried the Swedish Fish flavored vodkas before? They are pretty darn close to the actual flavor of the candy!! Yummmm
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos