The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,358 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I absolutely love swedish fish one of the most popular candies in my house. There easy to chew unlike most candies which are harder to chew and have a good cherry like taste.
Swedish Fish are an absolute essential for me on vacation!! I love sitting on the beach with a good book and my Swedish fish as I relax! They are great snacks for anyone who loves chewy candy!!
I don't like these at all . The flavor is ok but it's gets stuck to my teeth defiantly not my favorite
Swedish fish are always a win, especially when fresh. They have a great gummy texture with a unique sweet taste.
These are my dads favorite candy and gave a sweet jelly bean like texture. would recommend
Swedish fish are gray snacks, easy to eat on the go, while watching tv, or while at work! Also can be used as a garnish for a tasty martini!
Swedish fish are the best i remember going to the store and asking my mom if i could get them she let me almost evey time
I love Swedish Fish. They are the perfect mix of chewy and sugary and sweet. They are delicious and I absoluetly recommend them. I love the taste. They are also very affordable and very easy to find at any drugstore or grocery store. definitely recommend these.
Swedish Fish has been around for a long time and still delicious to this day. They are very affordable and can purchase at your local grocery store.
My favor go to movie theater snack. they're so sticky and that's just how I like my gummy candies and they're good value for how much you get.
Q & A
Which are better- the big ones or the mini ones?
Why are they in the shape of a fish?
Get a bowl of Jell-O in a small fish tank you get from the dollar store. Put these Swedish Fish in along with any other chosen candy, and it would make a decorative treat that is fun to make.
Who use to play with these as kids or now ?
Has anyone tried the Swedish Fish flavored vodkas before? They are pretty darn close to the actual flavor of the candy!! Yummmm
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos