The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,408 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish fish are an oldie but still so good. My mom used to buy these all the time. They are so delicious.
Swedish fish are good if you want two. If you have any more, be prepared for a sick stomach because they are literally wax.
Between my husband and kids I can not keep a bag of Swedish fish in my house they love them.
Grow up on these!! I can remember go to the general store and buying them for a penny each
Swedish fish are my absolute favorite candy!! I love how they are chewy and sweet. My kids love them too.
Never disappoints. You have to get the bag of all red because it is far superior to the assorted flavors. Duh.
This is one candy that will never get old for me.. no matter what they are my comfort candy. take me back to the days when you could buy them for under 50 cents..
We love swedish fish, especially for road trips and camping. They are susceptible to humidity so be careful!
Always a favorite. No surprises, always tastes great and it's easy for my kids to eat v
Swedish fish is a last minute resort to your boyfriends one year present because you found a cheesy like that goes like " you're the only fish in the sea or something " so you get him Swedish fish. But hey they are still good .
Q & A
What kind of flavor is this candy?
Do you think if they made Swedish chocolate covered fish with strawberry filling inside it would be good, and would you consider buying it if you seen it at local grocery store?
I have heard multiple people talk about this candy but have never really tried it. What does it taste like?
Are these good as a possible cake or snack topping?
Why are they in the shape of a fish?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos