The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,358 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My favorite candy. Not too gummy, and the flavor is just right. And of course there's a great value. Very affordable. I would recommend to anyone and everyone.
Give me any type of sweet sugary candy and I am the most happy camper around. Every time j have a sweet tooth I'll most definitely debate in buying this one or something else. But it's definitely one of my go to's.
Sweedish fish has to be my favorite gummy candy they are sweet, they might give a cavity but its worth it
Great taste and texture. Gets stuck teeth, but that's expected with a chewy treat. I still love it
Swedish fish is definitely one of my most favorite candies on the market it's great because they are highly affordable. I bought mine at target but you can get yours at any drugstore near you I recommend that you go pick these up
Sooooo good!! Love them, even when they're starting to get stale they still taste good
Swedish Fish are a classic go to snack for me. Unlike chocolate, I never get sick of fruity snacks. And these are some of the best!
I personally don't like the texture of them but my husband loves them they're his number one candy pick
Who doesn't like a fresh batch of Swedish Fish? I love the regular sized red ones. They are the right amount of chewiness without the candy sticking to your teeth. They flavor is well balanced. I get about 2 bites out of an individual piece of candy.
Swedish fish are the best things in the world! So fruity and delicious. They're shaped liked fish which kids will love.
Q & A
Would you rather eat swedish fish or skittles?
How many can one eat at once of the Swedish Fish?
Suck or chew first?
If they came in different flavors what would they be
What kind of flavor is this candy?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos