The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,303 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My sister introduced me to Swedish fish and I fell in love with them. They are so good!
Swedish fish are my go to gummy candy. i love this. a few in a handfull will fill my sweet tooth
Swedish fish is the by far my favorite type of candy. they are quite big but contin fewer calories than most candies
Love this candy. Soft chewy with a great flavor. The candy is addicting once you start eating it
My friend let me have one in high school and boy was I missing out until then. Such a super cute shape too.
Love this fish..who doesn't like them .........................................................
Swedish fish - large or small are delicious. And when you buy them they hit the spot.
I can't stop eating them! I love the flavor, they are not sticky chewy like some gummy candies.
I love this candy! I can never find other flavors other than purple and red. Want more flavors!
Swedish Fish will forever be my favorite candy. I always have one of these go paks in my purse.
Q & A
Swedish fish are my favorite candy hands down who else is with me? lol
Dose it taste good
Is swedish fish better for you to eat then gum or gummy bears?
How can anyone even like these nasty little fish, blegh ewwie.
Do these stick to your teeth?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos