Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Stephany M.
Stephany M.
Conneautville, PA

These are the best candies in the world. They are so good they flavored a vodka after them. I had to start buying them in small bags because I would eat the whole large bag in one day.
Molly T.
Molly T.
Savannah, GA

I absolutely LOVE swedish fish!! They are a great stress reliever. And they are super cute.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Harrisonburg, VA

My favorite kind of fish
Sheree J.
Sheree J.
Roanoke, VA

Love me some Swedish fish!! Can't eat just one.. :o)
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Uniontown, PA

My family loves these! The are the perfect amount of chewy and not too sweet!
Melanie S.
Melanie S.

One of my least favorites. They way to chewy and it's just like chewing sugar.. Not for me.
Kelsye P.
Kelsye P.
St Clairsvle, OH

One of my favorite candies of all time! I can easily eat half a bag without thinking! Very chewy with a cherry taste.
Brenna M.
Brenna M.

I don't understand how anyone couldn't love these! They're very yummy and the perfect consistency for me! I love picking them up when we have movie night :)
Unyque C.
Unyque C.

I don't know I'm torn in two with Swedish fish. The flavor is good and I do like gummies but these are too chewy and hurts my jar after a while could only eat a couple than I'm done.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Gaithersburg, MD

I'm not a huge fan of gummy candies, but Swedish Fish are by far my favorite! They are not too sticky & gooey, and the flavor is great!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?