22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #7 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
  • Do you think these are good6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Suzanne X.
Suzanne X.
I enjoy eating a few of these Swedish Fish, but then it starts getting overbearing. It's a very simple taste and a great snack here and there but I wouldn't eat more often than once a week or even less.
Bri B.
Bri B.
Somerset , KY
I love these! So yummy. Great for snacking on at night while watching movies and I don't feel all too guilty about eating them!
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
I remember eating this candy when I was a child. It's delicious, but be ready to have some of it stuck to your teeth.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Miramar, FL
I love Swedish fish. Ever since childhood, I have had a serious love affair with this candy. Delicious and chewy, the flavor is difficult to place... it's not quite fruit punch or cherry... but the deliciousness is easily recognizable and certainly never forgotten. The smell and taste of a red Swedish Fish immediately transports me back to my childhood. I love the texture... It's chewy without being sticky, and the outside is "solid" so it's very unlikely that your fingers will become sticky with this candy. The adorable fish shape is known around the globe, and none of the imitations will ever quite compare to the original.
Kayy19
Kayy19
Best soft candy out there. Can eat these bad boys anytime of the day!! They also make a great movie theater snack!
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Who doesn't love these fishy's. I never really get sick of them either. I really love a gummy candy. I went to get fudge at a small store about a month ago and I found chocolate covered fish. I know it sound very strange but I wouldn't lie to ya. If you love chocolate and you love these fish then you have to find these and try them asap.
Atawaa J.
Atawaa J.
This candy is on of my top 5 of favorite candies. Through it it's plain the candy it self is pretty light and flavorful. I definitely recommend this candy.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
I have always loved sweet candys and none I really cared for. But now that I found sweedish fish I am in love with it And just love it. It's my favorite sweet candy.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Los Alamitos, CA
I was hooked on these in high school. a friend of mine introduced me to these..they were yummy. but only the red ones. the blue and green ones do not taste the same.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
Nice chewy treats that have good flavor and its fat free lol. cant just eat one
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?