22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,503 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish fish are so yummy. I like to get a bag and have around for awhile so I can enjoy a treat when I need one.
one of my favorite go to snacks / guilty pleasures! The chewy yummy goodness of these little fish is understated!
Swedish fish are so yummy! Everyone in our house loves them! We always buy them at gas stations on road trips!
love swedish fish! Very delicious, just chewy enough. Great flavor, not too sugar-y. One of my favorite candies
This has been my favorite candy since childhood. they have a great cherry-ish flavor and have a velvety feeling
What an original candy but I absolutely love Swedish Fish something you can find at just about any gas station
Super yummy and addicting. one of my all time favorites for sure. They have a great taste that isn't too sweet
Not many people love Swedish fish, me however love them. I can eat the whole bag and not thing twice about it!
Yum yum YUM! I buy these anytime I see them, because sadly I can't find them too often. But they are delicious!
When I see these - I CANNOT pass them up. They’re me favorite! If you haven’t tried these, you haven’t lived!!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos