Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Brandon, FL

One of my favorite candies. Perfect if you want something sweet, but not to sweet. And they are perfect to just stick in a bag if you want to take them on the road with you because they don't melt like a chocolate candy would.
Joy T.
Joy T.
Phoenix, AZ

My favorite gummy candy! great for snacking at the movie theater. Has a sweet cherry/strawberry flavor. Very chewy!
Xiu Xiu Z.
Xiu Xiu Z.
Millville, NJ

Soft and chewy kids love to eat it. I love it too! its sweet and chewy just how I like it!!
Taylor E.
Taylor E.
Somerset, KY

To me, these are a little on the expensive side. But they are delicious. Don't try to eat them cold.
Vivian M.
Vivian M.
Seattle, WA

I've loved these candies since i can remember. When i found the bag of all reds I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. So Gummy and So much Flavor. The Swedish Fisherman have something here!!! Your cavities will be Thanking you.
Katy B.
Katy B.
Bellefontaine, OH

My husband knows for sure that if I'm having a bad day or just in a mood, he gets me Swedish fish lol I love these little gummies so much. Don't know what it is lol
Krista O.
Krista O.
Spring Hill, FL

These are seriously the best gummy candy ever! It doesn't have the same texture as regular gummy bears. It is like a soft gummy. They taste so yummy!!
BEKAH S.
BEKAH S.

Takes me back to being a kid every time I snack on these. They don't melt in your hand.
Marianne C.
Marianne C.
Apopka, FL

I love chewy fruity candy...this is one of my favorites. that delicious cherry flavor is just fantastic. it isn't a fake cherry, like a lot of candies can be. soft and chewy and goes great with popcorn at the movies!
Denise R.
Denise R.
Matthews, NC

These candies take me back to my childhood and going to the corner store to get candy after school. They still taste exactly the same and never disappoint. They are chewy and full of flavor - I love them!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?