Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Grace B.
Grace B.

I actually don't like these! They are praised by many but to me they do not have much flavor and honestly taste like some sort of medical jelly!
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Union City, GA

These are my all-time favorite candy in the whole wide world. No other gummy fish candy can even come close to comparing to the original Swedish Fish!
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Gardena , Ca

I've never really cared for the swedish fish. The flavor is ok and the stickiness I don't like.
Alyssia S.
Alyssia S.
Hilliard, OH

Best candy they will never get old no matter how old you are! The flavor is great and just like I remember
Marta G.
Marta G.

This candy is do good and addictive! Once I eat one it's almost like I can't stop! They also bring me great childhood memories, if you haven't tried them I strongly suggest you do!
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY

I don't like fish, but i definitely love Swedish fish! The only bad thing i have to say about them is they are extremely chewy, but that doesn't take away from the great taste!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

I love Swedish Fish! They taste so good. They are definitely one of my top favorite kinds of candy!!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Wisconsin

These are a favorite in our house! My husband even puts them on his Christmas gift list because they are one of his favorite candies. I love the unique flavor these have.
Casey C.
Casey C.
Perry, FL

These little fish are insanely delicious!!!! You can't eat just one!!!! I could down a bag by myself. Yum!
Sydney B.
Sydney B.

These are really good. I use them to make candy sushi and they work really well. The taste is good.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now