The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,286 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
LOVE LOVE LOVE these sweet little guys!! They are great to concur a sweet tooth attack!
These are the perfect gummy treat. They are not overwhelmingly sweet but satisfy my sweet tooth.
I've loved swedish fish since i was a kid. recently most candy makes my teeth hurt but not these.
I could snack on these all day! It is impossible to just have one! I always buy two bags at once!
Swedish Fish are probably the best candy invention ever. So good.
Love the resealable bag. the fish tend to get dried out and tough otherwise.
Swedish fish is the by far my favorite type of candy. they are quite big but contin fewer calories than most candies
If you like chewy gummy candy you should like these they're sweet and chewy.
My friend let me have one in high school and boy was I missing out until then. Such a super cute shape too.
These are pretty decent candy. They can get a little bit too sweet after a while, but good for the occasional snack.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos