Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Amy S.
Amy S.
I love swedish fish because they remind me of my childhood, but I can only eat a few or I'll get a stomach ache. I'm not sure if it's the denseness of the candy, or the ingredients.
Maritza D.
Maritza D.
pacifica, CA
These candies remind me of the candy counter at my local Sears when I was a wee lass. I remember beggingg for some every single time and getting a tiny little white paperbag with the yummy little fishies. All these years later I still eat them!
Madison L.
Madison L.
Swedish fish are one of my favorite gummies. They are soft and delicious. They are sweeter tasting
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Swedish fish are by far my favorite candy. I love chewy sweet candies so this is always my go to. I could literally eat a whole bag of them.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Chagrin Falls, OH
I like sweedish fish but i wish that the flavor was more stronger. i like eating those little fishes(:
Amanda  G.
Amanda G.
Hampton , VA
I love Swedish fish the flavor of them is so good I buy them all the time I could eat a entire bag by myself no problem there's nothing like them!
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I remember as a kid swedish fish being penny candy!! Nothing could ever be better then penny candy! I mean really 100 piece for just a buck!! This will always be my go to candy!! =)
Kali B.
Kali B.
Fortuna, CA
If you like gummy candy this is a great option.
Tatyhana R.
Tatyhana R.
Lawrence, MA
Swedish Fish are definitely a childhood favorite, great to eat when you have a gummy craving. My only complaint would be no flavor diversity but if you're okay with that then these are perfect.
Shane G.
Shane G.
Arverne, NY
I looooooovvvvvvveeeeee swedish fish!!!! Hands off! I really got a bad sweet tooth I can literally it the whole bag! This stuff man oh man! gummy fishes are so great!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?