Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Nisha D.
Nisha D.
Vienna, VA

I like them but unfortunately I'm allergic to it.
Haley G.
Haley G.
Mineola, NY

These fat free low calorie gummy treats are great when you need a sweet fix but don't want to ruin your diet!
Maria C.
Maria C.
Ladys Island, SC

These bring back the good memories of when I sat on the huge couch with my Papa John watching movies, playing games, and of course eating these delicious sugary treats! Their taste is one I'll NEVER forget! Honestly it's has been a while since I've treated unselfish to some, but I can taste the great flavor as I write! Mmmm....
Audree V.
Audree V.
El Paso, TX

I don't know what it is about these things that makes them so good but i absolutely love them!
Jeanne G.
Jeanne G.
Baltimore, MD

I have these in the door of my car to reach for when I need a low calorie snack, in a bowl on my island and its a must for a quiet movie snack ;)
Christina V.
Christina V.

Love these! They're a great snack, kind of like fruit snacks! Or so I like to try and tell myself!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

I love this candy. I forgot about them for a while, but they never get old. Not everyone likes them but they taste great to me. Soft yet chewy goodness!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
San Bernardino, CA

Every time I have one of these bags all I can remember is my childhood! These lil gummies are soo delicious especially on ice cream! And best part is that it's guilt free candy lol
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Circleville, OH

I think these are gross. The flavor and consistency make me gag. The only people I have ever seen even eat them are kids
Carrissa W.
Carrissa W.
Rosholt, WI

I love swedish fish. An absolute classic that will never get old.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now