22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,502 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I know most don't love this candy but I do. I love the taste, just don't love when they get stuck to your teeth.
I LOVE SWEDISH FISH. ONE OF FAVORITE CANDIES probably All time fav gummy. SO GOOOODD. they are affordable as well
Swedish fish are so yummy. I like to get a bag and have around for awhile so I can enjoy a treat when I need one.
Chewy, delicious. Actually going to go buy some right now. Lol cute little fish shaped bugger's. Full of flavor.
Very yummy product. I am always in the mood for it and whenever i go shopping i want more of it! Also affordable
sometimes I feel like a kid and just want to munch on a bunch of Swedish fish. I live when they're soft and chewy
They're very sugary and Fatening not a good snack kids will like them but it's not good for them to eat every day
Yum! Great snack for during the day or late night. Not too sweet, just right! Would highly recommend! Buy often!
If anyone were to ask me what’s my favorite candy it would be swedish fish. The best flavor and gummies i’ve had.
My favorite candies are anything chewy and this is super chewy and has a great flavor not to sweet but just right
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos