Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Lisbon, CT

These are one of my favorite candies. My little one loves them too! He calls them tuna fish.
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Midlothian, VA

I really don't like these at all. They taste like really nasty medicine to me.
Susan S.
Susan S.

Typically I don't go for many chewy candy but swedish fish is a huge exception. I love the solid outer texture the moment I bite into them and although I'm not sure what the flavor is (I think it's cherry?), I very much enjoy it. :)
Rika H.
Rika H.

Swedish fish has been a favored treat since for as long as I can remember! It's the perfect soft, sweet and chewy. My 9 year old loves them too!
susan t.
susan t.
Ocala, FL

These are a big hit at our parties and when we just need a snack. Taste the same as when I was younger. Sit down and start fishing yummy
ana m.
ana m.
Tulsa, OK

When i first got these candy i thought they were not going to be good because they were hard and just had a weird texture! but when i tried it it was soo good no I'm like addicted to them!!
Sharon M.
Sharon M.
Bethel, CT

My Favorite Gummy candy, I put them in the freezer then when I'm ready to eat i take them out and it takes soooo good with ice cream and cherry toppings
I've just recently began eating this tasty treat and I don't know why I never tried them before. Low calorie, chewy, not too tart, full of flavor. What's not to like?! I never go to the movies without a bag of these.
Gail D.
Gail D.
Philadelphia, PA

I do like Sweetish Fish, they are definitely chewy and a lot of the time they get stuck on my teeth lol. It is one of the candies i eat more of especially since my boyfriend buys this constantly. Can not help but eat them. They will always give you your fix of sugar
Vivian A.
Vivian A.

I love gummy candy there are my fav .. I love Swedish fish cause they aren't ass sweet as other gummies I love them
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now