22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Gabby S.
Gabby S.
I love Swedish Fish for a quick sweet snack! I don't like how they get stuck in your teeth, but they're worth the stickiness.
Paige K.
Paige K.
This is hands down my favorite candy ever! it just tastes so good! Plus there's no mess or clean up afterwards! my whole family loves them and so do I!
Emily B.
Emily B.
I love Swedish Fish.. they are soooo addicting. I love these, and my best friend and i always buy them before school and eat them during lunch i highly recommend!
Sandy K.
Sandy K.
Plymouth, PA
One of my favorite candies! I could eat an entire bag and still want more of these. I love that these come in large bags and small boxes so you can try, key word...try, to monitor how many you eat. Delicious.
Kiley C.
Kiley C.
Lafayette, IN
I just started eating these again! I forgot how good they were! I love that they have their own unique flavor! Now I can't stop eating them! :)
Rhylee D.
Rhylee D.
Swedish Fish are amazing! Although to me, the more you eat, the more i think that the flavor gets a little gross :(
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Richmond, VA
I love these soooooooooooo very much these are so amazing i cant even describe it they are so soft and chewy and so very delicious! the taste i unbelievable its so great! if you haven't tried these yet your missing out and need to asap!
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
These are on my families must haves for vacations. We buy the big bag and by the end of the trip there is not one fish left to be found. I just gave these to my brother as part of his graduation present since he loves them so much! They are so addicting though!
krista p.
krista p.
I can only eat these sometimes cause they're hard on my teeth but when I do I LOOOOOVE them!!!!! They're yummy!
ruby h.
ruby h.
Muscoy, CA
I just love these . They are so addicting once you try them you will get hooked . i like the taste and i also like that they arnt so tough like other gummies .
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?