Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Kylie W.
Kylie W.
Pittston, PA

Okay so where do i start.. although this is not my favorite candy i would never complain about these swedish fish they may get stuck in your teeth but they eventually come out the flavor is the best part so yummy and delious
Melanie H.
Melanie H.

Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies, reminds me of when I was little, there was an old fashioned store near me that actually sold penny candy and i would get these all the time.
Ariane F.
Ariane F.
Covington, LA

Delicious. i love them
Denise B.
Denise B.

I love gummi candy, and these are even vegetarian so more people can eat them than usual! They're very big gummies so you can bite them in half, which adds to the fun of eating them. I would suggest trying them if you haven't before, unless you don't like gummies.
Karen M.
Karen M.

These may be possibly the best candy invented. I love it, I tend to not eat the whole bag but it's hard :) So if you haven't tried it I recommend you to go buy some you won't regret it.
Kristine A.
Kristine A.

I grew up eating these..I used to go nuts over these as a child..I'm 22 and I still love em..Idk what it is about them that I love but I just love them
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA

I tried these but did not like at all, they taste so fake and leave a weird taste in your mouth. I rather pay more money for a better candy.
domenica m.
domenica m.
Oregon, IL

THESE ARE MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE! There must be crack in them because for some reason I cannot get enough of them! I have (on multiple occasions) purchased the 1 lb bag and eaten the entire thing within a week! By far my favorite gummy candy, totally recommend for anyone who like cherry ish flavors! For sure the only fish I eat!
stephanie c.
stephanie c.
Providence, RI

I've always loved Swedish Fish they taste really good. they really are one of the best candies ever.
Maggie O.
Maggie O.
Avondale, AZ

These are, without a doubt, my favorite candy in the world. Perfect solution to a sweet tooth. The calorie count isn't too bad for a candy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now