Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Cleveland, OH

This is my favorite candy. I usually have to keep them in the freezer because I eat them so fast! Also, I like to eat them before heading out or a long run. Give you that extra jolt.
Samara B.
Samara B.
Seguin, Ontario

These are so cute and so fun!! I remember getting these when I was very little with my grandma! we would take the boat over to the store and get gummies!! hehe these were always a fav as they don't stick to the teeth like some candys!
Courtney P.
Courtney P.

Oh how I dislike these things. Talk about lack of flavor and so sticky they could pull a filling out of your mouth. Avoid these gross little things at all cost!
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Franklin, VT

Yum yum yum my favorite chewy candy and I don't usually like chewy candies but these are just too good not to like
Gloria m.
Gloria m.
Vallejo, CA

One of my favorote candies. I love the flavor but i would be awsome if they made other flavors
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY

I don't like fish, but i definitely love Swedish fish! The only bad thing i have to say about them is they are extremely chewy, but that doesn't take away from the great taste!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Mentor, OH

One of my favorite candies. They are not too sweet but they satisfy my sweet-tooth. And they are very low in fat.
Aireal W.
Aireal W.
Marion, IL

Favorite candy hands down and vegetarian too (no gelatin). Love the texture, flavor, and color.
Natalie J.
Natalie J.
Trussville, AL

I LOVE SWEEDISH FISH!!!!!!! They are so amazing! Definitely try these if you haven't
Shae H.
Shae H.

Great flavor. awesome snack.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now