Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Jillian C.
Jillian C.
Pt Charlotte, FL
These don't have much of a flavor. Id go for gummy bears or Twizzlers before these.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Swedish fish the best gummy candy ever! The bigger size are fun too. Prefer Swedish fish over gummy bears.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
East Pittsburgh, PA
My fave childhood candy quickly became a pregnancy addiction. Lol I would hide them from my other kids.
Marena W.
Marena W.
Milton, FL
Although they are not super sweet, and a little tough, I still enjoy Swedish Fish. For me, they are a great movie watching snack. I recommend trying them at least.
Leticia F.
Leticia F.
Palmdale, Ca
Swedish fish are yummy! they're a bit odd to me cause they're kinda flavorless until you you start to chew into the candy. its super chewiness is one of my favorite things about them!
Joanna M.
Joanna M.
Wahiawa, HI
Ate too many one day and have been turned off since i got sick eating too many long ago.
Carly S.
Carly S.
Martinez, CA
My mouth is watering just thinking about these. This candy is so good. The chewy, fruity flavor is perfect. I could eat them all day.
Bernadette H.
Bernadette H.
Hayward, Ca
I love swedish fish. it's sweet but not TOO sweet. it isn't over powering to the point where your teeth are painful and you feel a million pounds. these are THE BEST>
Brigitte N.
Brigitte N.
Sacramento, CA
Maybe it's because I like fish, maybe because Swedes but I love Swedish Fish. A classic, delicious candy.
Rozlyn G.
Rozlyn G.
Ohh so yummy!!! especially if you love any type of red candy, gummy thing!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?