Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Nancy V.
Nancy V.
La Puente, CA

This candy brings so much childhood memories with my dad. This is one of the candy's my dad and I can share lol. It doesn't stick to my teeth like most gummy candy's and the flavor is awsome!
Gina H.
Gina H.
Elk Grove, CA

I have loved swedish fish candy since I was a little girl. I just bought a bag at the store the other night for me and my daughter to snack on when we have a sweet tooth!
Allison B.
Allison B.

One of my absolute favorite candies. They may get stuck in your teeth, but thats just saving it for later (;
Melissa S.
Melissa S.

Swedish fish the best gummy candy ever! The bigger size are fun too. Prefer Swedish fish over gummy bears.
Denise R.
Denise R.
Matthews, NC

These candies take me back to my childhood and going to the corner store to get candy after school. They still taste exactly the same and never disappoint. They are chewy and full of flavor - I love them!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Bridgetown, Nova Scotia

Love Swedish fish! I remember going to the candy store and buying them for a penny. They were the best. Love the variety pack too!
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Daphne, Al

Those are very yummy and once you start eating them you just leave any at all!
Yezenia O.
Yezenia O.

This is my all time favorite snack, I usually get a big bag just for myself and hate to share this with anyone else LOL. Love them so much, just talking about it makes me want to go get a bag now :x
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Warwick, RI

Swedish fish are my ultimate go to movie candy. They're perfect, and the jumbo ones are even better!!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Sultan, WA

These are so chewy and delicious!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now