Add a Photo
Photos (55)
angie480 m.
angie480 m.
North Carolina

I have never bought these the way I tried them was because during holloween they gave a lot of these and because of there name I was like nah I wouldn't eat them I would give them away . But one of my friends loved them she told me to just try them and if I still didn't like them then just to give them all to her so I did try them and they were okay not the best there are so many chewy candy that are 99% better I'll eat them if they give them to me but I wont buy them
Sam A.
Sam A.

Swedish fish are so yummy. These even taste great when they are stale and a little bit more hard and chewy.
Kirstie L.
Kirstie L.
Elkton, MD

I love Swedish fish. They taste great and when my grandpa used to take us camping as little kids he would put them on sticks for us and have us warm them up over the fire and they were even better. Great taste!!!
Melanie H.
Melanie H.

Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies, reminds me of when I was little, there was an old fashioned store near me that actually sold penny candy and i would get these all the time.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.

Great for those moods when you don't want like chocolate but you don't really want like a full on gummy bear.
Ariane F.
Ariane F.
Covington, LA

Delicious. i love them
Karen M.
Karen M.

These may be possibly the best candy invented. I love it, I tend to not eat the whole bag but it's hard :) So if you haven't tried it I recommend you to go buy some you won't regret it.
Myranda S.
Myranda S.

I have always loved Swedish Fish, but they are so hard to chew! They taste so good, but they get stuck in your teeth so much, and it's such a hassle.
I just tried Swedish fish for the first time last week. One of my Nan-babies had split his scalp open so before we left the house I grabbed a bag of Swedish fish that my husband had bought. I must say they were a huge hit with All of us. Now I'm not a big "gummy" candy person but I did like these. I will definitely eat them again.
Kristine A.
Kristine A.

I grew up eating these..I used to go nuts over these as a child..I'm 22 and I still love em..Idk what it is about them that I love but I just love them
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now