Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Malia C.
Malia C.
I like how Swedish Fish aren't constantly trying to have new variety like M&M or Skittles does - it's simple and delicious
Melissa  B.
Melissa B.
Blue Springs, MO
Love this candy, it's great to decorate a cake with or just to eat right out of the package, yummy.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Peabody, MA
Another one of my favorite candies. So sweet and chewy, I could eat these all day. Once you start eating them you can't stop!
Smithsburg, MD
Great taste. It's nice to have a new flavor of candy. Way too chewy though, my teeth hurt so bad after eating enough of them.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Bangor, ME
I love these things. They are the best. I love the flavor and the chewiness of them. I love to keep a pack in my desk at work for that craving everyone gets once in awhile.
Glayol K.
Glayol K.
Irvine, CA
These are soo good, one of my top favorites. Delicious, sweet, and I can't get enough.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Is it weird that I'm 18 but still like to play with these candies before I eat them? They're so good. Fruity, chewy and delicious...plus lots of FUN!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
I love these candies. They are sometime a bit to chewy for me, but a few at a time are just perfect. And they look like fish they are fun to eat
India H.
India H.
Lexington , TN
I can't stand the taste of these let alone a bigger bag! The taste isn't sweet enough for me and the texture is too chewy. These just aren't for me.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Westminster, MD
Swedish fish are so amazing! I can never get enough of their chewy sweetness. The only downside is when they get stuck in your teeth, but it's not that big of a deal because they are still so good.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?