Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN

These are gross. I don't get it. If you like chewy "fruit" flavored snacks then you would like these.
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Winter Park, FL

These are my favorite gummy candy. I always eat all the red gummies and this is all red gummies! They have a great taste and are not overly sweet.
Kate K.
Kate K.
Leesburg, VA

I would rate Swedish Fish with an A+ if I could! So, so good. I love the gummy, chewy texture and the fruity flavor. It's hard to stop at less than an entire bag (or box, if you go the Costco route). Highly recommended.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Merced, CA

My favorite candy . I just love how this candy isn't hard candy, its soft and not too sweet and sticky. I wonder how they did it?
tracy d.
tracy d.

These r like good but they hecka chewy if ya like chewy go for it. I'm able to eat like 5 and I'm dne for that day idk like the taste gets tiring real fast
Mayson B.
Mayson B.
Spokane, WA

I love swedish fish they are so good, I'm so addicted to eating these i usually try not to keep them around too much, although i love indulging in a bag once in awhile.
Becca M.
Becca M.
Taylor, PA

I munched on these through my entire pregnancy and still, two years later, am addicted to them. They're not super hard to chew and taste delicious.
Virginia C.
Virginia C.

I love these fishies so much! they are so chewy and amazing! hands down one of my favorite snacks!
One of the best candies ever!!
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Prentice, WI

So very yummy and the rest color is so nice to look at. I just am not to big on how they stick to your teeth. But it all works out because the flavor is great!
Robin J.
Robin J.
Collegeville, PA

Swedish fish is a candy for grown ups and kids alike. Who could resist the chewy yummy flavor.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now