Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Ebonie L.
Ebonie L.
I don't know what it is about these little gummy fish but they're addicting!! I eat them anytime I can find them which unfortunately isn't too often. It gets no better than these though. Would buy again and again.
Marge B.
Marge B.
My kids and grandkids love it when I let them have an assortment of candies from my pantry closet and Swedish Fish are always part of the mix! Whether traditional red or the newer multi-colored they love them all!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Maspeth, Ny
These are my all time favorite. These have some very good memories, these were my fathers favorite candy even to this day he still always has a bag in his office draw that I always ask him for some when I see him.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Atlanta, GA
If you haven't tried swedish fish, then I feel sorry for you. Swedish fish are the most tasty, soft, chewy, addictive candy ever. Try them...you'll be hooked (get it? hooked? like a fish on a hook? I'm hilarious).
Lucia S.
Lucia S.
Redwood City, CA
June 9, 2016, 1:29 p.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
Perfect for on hand sugar cravings! I have purchased these for my car and to carry in my purse for an on-the-go snack. I like to keep the cup to refill it as well with the larger swedish fish bag for movie snacks.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Buckeye, AZ
I live this candy it's one of my favorites. I bought it at Walmart and I think you can buy it at any grocery store. It is very affordable so you should try it out. In my opinion it is definitely repurchase worthy.
Jackie O.
Jackie O.
Columbia, SC
Love the big bag! It can be sealed in order to keep the fish fresh and is routinely on sale for less than $5 at Target or my local grocery store. The only drawback is it's hard to stop yourself from enjoying more!
Christina B.
Christina B.
Bolivar, OH
A classic candy with a flavor that can't really be compared to anything. They are so good and the texture is unique too. Also good if you're a teacher, you can use the fish shapes for examples for young children.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Warwick, RI
Love these so much! I'm a vegan so theses make me happy that I can eat them! Bought them at Taret and totally worth it. I would definitely recommend these to most chewy brands of candy because there is no gelatin
Kendra V.
Kendra V.
I love Swedish Fish! I've found that they're not too chewy and their flavor never gets old. They taste great, and their selling point is well worth the product that you receive. I would definitely recommend them!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?