Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Mallory A.
Mallory A.

I love Swedish fish. They are by far the best gummy candy on the market. The big fish are better than the little fish for some reason. But either way I can never turn down a packet of Swedish fish if I a craving a gummy snack.
Chloe C.
Chloe C.

These are such a nostalgic candy for me, I used to only get Swedish Fish when I went to the movies or to the corner store as a little girl. Swedish Fish are amazing and I would recommend to anyone who hasn't tried them before.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Westport , Ma

i love swedish fish. when i go to the movies i always seem to buy a bag and have a few throughout the movie. sometimes they can be very chewy and get stuck in your teeth. but they taste so good. there addicting so be careful!!
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Marietta, GA

My daughter must have seen a commercial because she asked specifically for a bag of "little red fish" So I got her a big bag in the candy aisle not knowing they came in a stand up bag and that biota had an offer on the brand!
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Somerset, KY

I'm the only person in my family that loves the Swedish Fish! But only the red ones, I dont like the assorted ones! Red only! It's just kinda different and I love them! Only problem I have is there is never enough in the bag!
Lexxii W.
Lexxii W.
Roslindale, MA

Swedish Fish are the best! Such a great quick snack. I love these lil gummies. Just enough sweetness. Just writing about them makes me want to go out & buy some! Great price and taste, can't go wrong when you combine the two.
Haneen D.
Haneen D.
Silver Spring, MD

Swedish fish are my absolute go to when I'm craving sugar. They have a very distinct flavor very unique to them. The texture of these is not like most gummy candy but more reminiscent to licorice. And fun fact: they are vegan!
Christina C.
Christina C.
Lakewood, CO

Swedish fish are the perfect movie candy (because they are soft and quiet) and also go very well with soda pop and popcorn! I like the sugary flavor, so if you don't feel like tasting pure sugar than maybe this isn't for you.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.

These Swedish fish are my favorite candy. You can find them at any store and they're pretty cheap. They're so good I usually finish them in a day. (On my cheat day) if you like chewy candies and haven't tried these, you must!
Diana V.
Diana V.
Elk Grove

I love sweedish fish. They sre cheap, they are gummy, cherry punch flavor, and very addictive. I always say I'm only going to eat one but end up eating more then half the bag. I rate this snack a 5 out of 5 and recommend it.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now