22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Black-Eyed B.
Black-Eyed B.
Traverse City, MI
Same consistency as Dots very chewy. They are delicious. I don't buy them very often but I have a craving every now and again. Very inexpensive at least $3 or less for a bag depending on where you buy them.
Rachelle T.
Rachelle T.
Wexford, PA
Swedish Fish and I have a love hate relationship. They are one of my favorite candies and they are delicious and yummy. However they always pull at my dental work which makes me sad. They still get 5 stars!
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Lufkin, TX
I love these! The flavor is so wrong but not to strong and they don't stick to your teeth like a lot of gummy candys. They are chewy but not sticky and you can do lots of fun crafts for kids won't them too!
Melody K.
Melody K.
Roy, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert
Yummy stuff. Great for anyone with a sweet tooth! They are great for any occasion. Daily snack, anniversaries, weddings, birthday parties! They are great for anyone! I would highly recommend them to others!
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Clarksville , IN
I hate the way these taste unfortunately. They are so cute and my dad loves them so I have tried them multiple times but I just can't get used to the taste lol. I feel like that can get a little sticky too.
Jess W.
Jess W.
N Waterboro, ME
Just got their new bigger sized fish!! More delicious fish to chew! Package is easy to open and the fish do not stick. Found them on sale 2 big bags for $3! What a deal!!! I will definitely be getting more!
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Mansfield, OH
Loving having these in a bag during the day for a quick sweet treat! I'm not usually a fan of licorice but these are super delicious! I bought a small bag at the dollar tree, but you can find them anywhere!
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Wilmington, DE
Yum! You can't go wrong indulging in some chewy and soft swedish fish! A treat for all ages and a fun candy to enjoy! I find this at many places - Wegmans, CVS, Target, and Walgreens. Always a great price!
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Atlanta, GA
My guilty pleasure! I'll buy a bag and keep it hidden in the desk of my home office. Such a treat when i remember that I have a stash of Swedish Fish to enjoy after a long conference call or difficult day.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
This giant bag is great for sharing or taking on the go and the fact that it's re-sealable is even better so that there is no mess. The price is very affordable. I would recommend and will be repurchasing.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?