Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Casey M.
Casey M.

Swedish fish is a last minute resort to your boyfriends one year present because you found a cheesy like that goes like " you're the only fish in the sea or something " so you get him Swedish fish. But hey they are still good .
Melissa O.
Melissa O.

Swedish Fish are my favorite candy. They are super sweet and fruity. My boyfriend has to hide them from me once I open a bad because I will eat them until I make myself sick. They are so good! And surprisingly, naturally vegan.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Minneapolis, MN

I love swedish fish. But I think they've changed the recipe recently, because when I leave them out to get crunchy on the outside they always seem to stay just as gooey as when I first opened them, which is a little concerning.
Liz R.
Liz R.
Bronx, NY

Swedish Fish are from a long time ago back in my childhood days. They still taste the same just as good as always. If you have a sweet tooth you could eat some of these. These Swedish Fish candies will satisfy your sweet tooth.
Andy M.
Andy M.
Lexington Park

Swedish fish are a really good quick snack if you're craving gummies. I usually don't eat these very often, but I sometimes will crave them and eat them. I love the chewy texture and taste on occasion, but not all of the time.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Belle Vernon, PA

I remember when I was younger going to the candy store and getting penny candy and always choose Swedish Fish!!!! Now that I'm older still a fan and you can get this big bag at Walmart for a great price!!!! Def would buy again
Charlotte R.
Charlotte R.
West Columbia, TX

If you like lingonberry you will probably like these sweet little gummies. I don't buy very often because my local stores don't have them but I have found them in drug stores in the next town and I usually pick up another bag.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Westport , Ma

i love swedish fish. when i go to the movies i always seem to buy a bag and have a few throughout the movie. sometimes they can be very chewy and get stuck in your teeth. but they taste so good. there addicting so be careful!!
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Great Falls

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Mallory A.
Mallory A.

I love Swedish fish. They are by far the best gummy candy on the market. The big fish are better than the little fish for some reason. But either way I can never turn down a packet of Swedish fish if I a craving a gummy snack.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now