22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,506 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
This is my all-time favorite candy. I usually purchase Swedish Fish at CVS, but you can literally get it anywhere. They are very very inexpensive but they offer an amazing taste. These are my favorite candy to get at the movies. I would definitely repurchase.
My favorite candy. I love the texture of these and the way they are soft in the inside but have almost a dry crust on the outside rather than glossy or soft and sticky. I can eat a whole bag.
Swedish fish are basically the best gummy candy:) they aren't cherry flavored or strawberry, it's more like a Hawaiian Punch/fruit punch type flavor? I don't know exactly how to describe it but they are basically the best candy ever and if you haven't tried them, do!
The first candy I ever gave my children when they were old enough to have them was Swedish fish. They are small enough that it makes a nice treat to give them 3 or 4. I also use them as rewards for doing a good job and doing tasks that are asked of them. Giving them a better sense of accomplishment.
I love Swedish fish. They are my favorite gummy to have. The texture is good the taste is amazing. I have been using them as my go to candy for years. And I always get them at the movie theatre. I recommend them to anyone and will continue to get them!
I love this candy so much. This is my go to candy when I'm not wanting anything with chocolate in it. They are so sweet, but have such a unique taste to them. I buy mine at walmart occasionally. The only downside to this product is they stick to my teeth.
My favorite candy. They're like sour patch kids without the sour part. They're super affordable and easy to find anywhere. I eat these at least twice every two weeks. They're a gummy candy, but they're so addictive that you could eat a bag in a whole sitting.
My go to Movie candy! I love Swedish Fish! They take me back to my childhood and by far are one of the best chewy candies. I usually get them at my local walmart or CVS and I get them for special events and the movies. I would recommend them to anyone who asks!
I don't know why I love swedish fish so much, but they're seriously just little red fish of wonderful. I forget how much I love them until Im standing in line to check out and see a box in the 99 cent bin. They were a perfect movie night snack for my kids and I last week. I already want more, again!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos