BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Cassie C.
Freeport, NY
This is my all-time favorite candy. I usually purchase Swedish Fish at CVS, but you can literally get it anywhere. They are very very inexpensive but they offer an amazing taste. These are my favorite candy to get at the movies. I would definitely repurchase.
Kelsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
These are my husbands absolute favorite candy. He likes to leave them open and let them go a little stale and then he'll eat pretty much an entire bag. I think they're a little too chewy to start with, but they are a fun little snack!! Swedish Fish
Gracie L.
Kent, WA
My favorite candy. I love the texture of these and the way they are soft in the inside but have almost a dry crust on the outside rather than glossy or soft and sticky. I can eat a whole bag.
Madison L.
American Fork , UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Swedish fish are basically the best gummy candy:) they aren't cherry flavored or strawberry, it's more like a Hawaiian Punch/fruit punch type flavor? I don't know exactly how to describe it but they are basically the best candy ever and if you haven't tried them, do!
Stephanie S.
Ballston Spa, NY
The first candy I ever gave my children when they were old enough to have them was Swedish fish. They are small enough that it makes a nice treat to give them 3 or 4. I also use them as rewards for doing a good job and doing tasks that are asked of them. Giving them a better sense of accomplishment.
C A.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love Swedish fish. They are my favorite gummy to have. The texture is good the taste is amazing. I have been using them as my go to candy for years. And I always get them at the movie theatre. I recommend them to anyone and will continue to get them!
Brittanie M.
Vian, OK
I love this candy so much. This is my go to candy when I'm not wanting anything with chocolate in it. They are so sweet, but have such a unique taste to them. I buy mine at walmart occasionally. The only downside to this product is they stick to my teeth.
Bekah D.
My favorite candy. They're like sour patch kids without the sour part. They're super affordable and easy to find anywhere. I eat these at least twice every two weeks. They're a gummy candy, but they're so addictive that you could eat a bag in a whole sitting.
Jackie F.
Butte, MT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My go to Movie candy! I love Swedish Fish! They take me back to my childhood and by far are one of the best chewy candies. I usually get them at my local walmart or CVS and I get them for special events and the movies. I would recommend them to anyone who asks!
Jennifer B.
Riverview, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I don't know why I love swedish fish so much, but they're seriously just little red fish of wonderful. I forget how much I love them until Im standing in line to check out and see a box in the 99 cent bin. They were a perfect movie night snack for my kids and I last week. I already want more, again!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?