Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Steubenville, OH

I love this candy! Having a peanut allergy, I have to be very careful with what candy options I choose. Swedish Fish is a very safe option for me because there are not any types of nut products in this candy plus they are delishious!!!
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Odessa , Tx

Swedish fish is one of my all time favorite candy. Whether I'm at the movies or at home and just want something sweet, these are my go-to. I like the taste, the texture and the value of the product. I would definitely keep buying these
Sadie J.
Sadie J.

These are a bit of a harder (on the very outside) gummy than an average gummy.. Reminds me of how a gummy bean might taste of it was stale, I guess? But it's not bad! I like the harder texture, and the flavor of these are really great.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Tazewell, TN

I love love love these. They're so soft be chewy and not too sweet like some other gummy candies can be. They almost don't make you feel bad about eating then because they're so good. If you haven't tried them, why are you waiting for?
DONNA E.
DONNA E.
Broomall, PA

Swedish fish has always been my go-to candy. If its not chocolate its gotta be swedish fish. Years ago when taking my girls to the pool, i treated myself to a bag each time i worked out. Its fat free and tastes great. Guiltless treat!
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Richfield

Love love love Swedish fish! Such a yummy snack at a good price for the deliciousness it offers. I treat myself to this yummy snack every few weeks. Nothing compares to these delicious fishes!! I will absolutely repurchase this again.
Chloe J.
Chloe J.
Silverbrook West Bloomfield, MI

These are really good because they're really soft they melt in your mouth and I like him because they taste really good but they're also really sweet so if you're not to like really sweet tasty products I don't recommend getting these
breanna m.
breanna m.

These are so good. better than a reg gummy snack. my son hated gummy/fruit snacks but he would eat these. they taste like they're naturally sweetened. or use real sugar maybe? i really don't know but they have a better flavor for sure.
Pauline M.
Pauline M.
San Rafael, CA

Love these candies! The cute little design of the fish makes it convenient to eat and fun. The taste is very good too! They don't cost much which is even better! The small packs are great for children and they are easy to eat as well!
Kimber C.
Kimber C.
Tucson, AZ

My dad's favorite candy and one of the only one he let me have as a kid. amazing soft and chey with a nice flavor. they're a candy you can have lots of fun with that taste amazing I'll carry on the tradition and give it to my daughter
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now