Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
Santa Rosa, CA
What i like about these candy is of course the texture and of course the taste.
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Bowling Green, KY
Love Swedish Fish. I only discovered them a few years ago and can't get enough. They are a must have in our summer boat bag.
Kathryn H.
Kathryn H.
N Prince Geo, VA
I didn't like them the first time i tried swedish fish, but recently I've really started to like them. They are pretty tough to chew though, that would be my only compaint.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
When I want something sweet, I usually turn to Swedish fish!! they are one of my favorite candy's. I am not sure what it is about them but they are perfectly sweet and not too gummy or chewy.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Swedish Fish were my college study candy of choice! I absolutely love them! You'll never want to stop eating them!!
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Huntington Beach, CA
These are my favorite gummy candies. I could eat an entire bag in a sitting easily. I love that they are fat free, it makes me feel less guilty for the amount I can consume.
Shanice M.
Shanice M.
Laurel, MD
Being a vegetarian, I don't have a wide selection of candies I can eat. This is by far my favorite candy since I was a kid.
Kayli R.
Kayli R.
Louisville, KY
I love swedish fish. They are so soft and chewy, full of flavor and addictive. I can eat a whole bag by myself in one sitting. I love that they are only $1 bag almost everywhere. You can buy the at walgreens, dollar tree, target, walmart, gas stations, etc. A must have for me if I'm going to the theater. I sneak them in my purse :)
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Ocean Springs, MS
I grew up on them yummy fish. I love that i can share the yummy goodness with my kids. I love how they stayed the same over the years and haven't changed.
Kathleen H.
Kathleen H.
Austin, TX
Hubby loves these, I think the gummy is strange- too soft, not enough bounce back.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?