Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Shevonne P.
Shevonne P.
Espanola, NM

I just tried these about 2 months ago and they are so addicting!
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Charlotte, NC

Although these are a favorite to many, I don't think I would recommend them to everyone. They're very sweet, and can easily get stuck in your teeth. This may pose as a problem if your teeth are sensitive!
Jennifer  F.
Jennifer F.
Maricopa, AZ

My favorite candy ever , there amazing , the taste you get with these are so awesome , and fruity can't go wrong at the movies with these candy .
Megan C.
Megan C.
Papillion, NE

These are my favorite gummy candies. Love the flavor of them.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Westminster, MD

Swedish fish are so amazing! I can never get enough of their chewy sweetness. The only downside is when they get stuck in your teeth, but it's not that big of a deal because they are still so good.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Waianae, HI

This is a delicious fish-shaped candy that has a cherry flavor. I could chew on these all day. I am actually just craving it writing this review!
Debbie L.
Debbie L.
Norwalk, CA

Very yummy gummy fish. soft but feels a bit dry in the beginning, but yummy towards the end. doesn't have a specific flavor but still delicious.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Naples, FL

This is the perfect combination of textures for a gummy candy- soft on the inside with and eeeevvver so slightly harder (although I hesitate to use that word as they are not hard at all) outside. I like the fact that these are not sticky/slimy like some others (Harbro bears, I'm looking at you!). Wonderful flavor too, no overpowering fake fruit or over-sweet. Just right! I would and do re-purchase these (mainly the "movie theatre size" pack).
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Scranton, PA

Probably one of the best gummy candies around!
Joshua B.
Joshua B.
Monticello , Ky

Swedish fish are awesome. They are easy to chew and have a great red licorice flavor. Only down fall is they can get quite sticky for the little ones.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now