Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jena M.
Jena M.
San Ramon, CA

I was never a huge fan of Swedish fish until... I realized this was the best candy for people who hate every other flavor in the bag except the red one. Swedish fish are all red and the same cherry like flavor that's not too sweet. It has a bit of a waxy texture that I love.
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Newtown, PA

Favorite chewy candy ever! so good and definitely hits the spot when I'm craving something sweet. my pick when i go to the movies :)
Kasie D.
Kasie D.
POSEYVILLE, IN

VERY ADDICTING I ALWAYS GET WHEN I GO TO THE MOVIES MY FAV SNACK
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI

One of my favorite childhood candies! I love the chewiness and the flavor of these little fish.
Kendra M.
Kendra M.

I love these as a quick sweet fix...so good
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Philadelphia, PA

I don't care what my orthodon'tics says, I'm still going to eat them. :)
Yolandra B.
Yolandra B.
Wilmington, DE

This was my first candy ever and it still tastes great! I'm a big fan of gummy candies and cherry flavor, so these are perfect. For those who are a fan an live by a Rita's, definitely check out the Swedish Fish flavored italian ice, you won't be disappointed!
Courtney P.
Courtney P.

Oh how I dislike these things. Talk about lack of flavor and so sticky they could pull a filling out of your mouth. Avoid these gross little things at all cost!
Kellena P.
Kellena P.
SPRINGFIELD

Really who doesn't love these red gummy delights. They are not overly sweet, and not to gummy! Just the right amount of perfection. Love the tiny fish in the smaller bags over the family size bag with the bigger fish.
Emily D.
Emily D.

These are probably the most disgusting things I have ever had. I don't understand the flavor, and it feels like my mouth is full of candle wax. not sure how anyone else likes them
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now