Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
San Francisco, CA

Apparently these aren't even sold in Sweden. Why exactly are they called Swedish Fish? Who knows, but they're pretty good. The red and orange ones are the best.
Zahra A.
Zahra A.
Dearborn, MI

I LOVE THESE Candies!! So good I can live off of these alone. I would def recommend them
Brittany H.
Brittany H.

Favorite chew candy as it is one of the few that do not have gelatin in them! Great for snacking on the go or just to munch on watching movies at home!
Nancy V.
Nancy V.
La Puente, CA

This candy brings so much childhood memories with my dad. This is one of the candy's my dad and I can share lol. It doesn't stick to my teeth like most gummy candy's and the flavor is awsome!
Maressa H.
Maressa H.
Jacksonville , Fl

This is one candy that will never get old for me.. no matter what they are my comfort candy. take me back to the days when you could buy them for under 50 cents..
angelina h.
angelina h.
Evergreen Pk, IL

Classic candy with the right amount of flavor and chew. Plus they are not very fattning
Irina K.
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY

A classic candy i used to buy all the time for few cents. They chewy and not bad taste.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Columbus, OH

No variety in flavor and too hard
Carla S.
Carla S.

My sister introduced me to Swedish fish and I fell in love with them. They are so good!
Ashley N.
Ashley N.

My favorite candy. Chewy & fruity but not overly sweet. They get addicting!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now