Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Kathy T.
Kathy T.
I've recently just discovered Swedish Fish. It's been about a year and I absolutely love it!
shannon M.
shannon M.
Newark, OH
I love sweedish fish, I cant eat just one I end up eating them until my teeth hurt. One on my favorites!
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Livonia, MI
These are awesome. It's nice because they are all the same yummy cherry flavor.
Angelica Q.
Angelica Q.
Hammond, IN
These aren't my first choice. After chewing them, my jaw hurts so bad. I prefer the Swedish fish drink at bars. Same taste without the dislocated jaw.
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
San Antonio, TX
I can't stand sweesish fish i think they taste bland and are not chew enough to be a chewy candy.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Norwalk , CA
BUT THEY ARE TOO CHEWY
Danielle Marie P.
Danielle Marie P.
Russell Springs, KY
Just yumm...the only thing I can say is yumm. They are the best to snack on when you don't want something to sweet.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Gaithersburg, MD
I'm not a huge fan of gummy candies, but Swedish Fish are by far my favorite! They are not too sticky & gooey, and the flavor is great!
Caitlyn E.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman,NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love Swedish fish! The flavor is really good. They are not that chewy just a few chews then you can swallow it. This is my go to gummy candy!
Indira G.
Indira G.
Manchester, NH
I Hate these so much. The chewy.. gross after taste.. idk what it is. i just dislike them. When i was a child i loved them! As an adult now i just don't like them. And I'm probably CRAZY Because everyone i tell i dislike these they gasp and say " HOW COULD YOU"
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?