22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,505 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Love swedish fish. They take me back to my childhood. They are very affordable. They are great to take on a trip.
sometimes I feel like a kid and just want to munch on a bunch of Swedish fish. I live when they're soft and chewy
I really like these. To me they taste like a sour patch with out the sour sugar coating, plus they're fun to eat
Kind of hurts my teeth and gets stuck to them too, they taste pretty good though. I wish they made more flavors.
Swedish fish are great. They are super chewy and fruity. They are also good frozen or chilled and with chocolate
Not a huge Swedish fish fan, probably because of the lack of sugar on the outside. They're okay to eat sometimes.
addictive! great price and easy pick me up when at work... great value because I purchase the big bad at walmart
My favorite candies are anything chewy and this is super chewy and has a great flavor not to sweet but just right
Swedish fish have been my absolute favorite candies since I was a kid, their not too sweet but just sweet enough
They're very sugary and Fatening not a good snack kids will like them but it's not good for them to eat every day
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos