Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Maria C.
Maria C.
Ladys Island, SC

These bring back the good memories of when I sat on the huge couch with my Papa John watching movies, playing games, and of course eating these delicious sugary treats! Their taste is one I'll NEVER forget! Honestly it's has been a while since I've treated unselfish to some, but I can taste the great flavor as I write! Mmmm....
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
San Diego, CA

This has to be my favorite chewy/gummy candy out there. There's just something about the texture and the fact that they're fish-shaped that appeals to me. Granted, it does stick in your teeth a lot more than gummy bears, but I think it's worth it!
Lily W.
Lily W.

First came the gummies then came the Goldfish crackers. I grew up eating these little red fishes.
Robin B.
Robin B.
Brooklyn, NY

Keep doing you, swedish fish.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Las Vegas, NV

Love these cute little fishes...their my movie must have snack. Love the flavor nothin else is like it.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL

When I want something sweet, I usually turn to Swedish fish!! they are one of my favorite candy's. I am not sure what it is about them but they are perfectly sweet and not too gummy or chewy.
Kiley C.
Kiley C.
Lafayette, IN

I just started eating these again! I forgot how good they were! I love that they have their own unique flavor! Now I can't stop eating them! :)
Jesika O.
Jesika O.
belleview, fl

I love love love swedish fish. They r so good. They are a sweet not to chewy gummie. They r perfect and don't hurt my teeth.
Alison H.
Alison H.
Corona, NY

Very chewy but still taste great!
angie480 m.
angie480 m.
North Carolina

I have never bought these the way I tried them was because during holloween they gave a lot of these and because of there name I was like nah I wouldn't eat them I would give them away . But one of my friends loved them she told me to just try them and if I still didn't like them then just to give them all to her so I did try them and they were okay not the best there are so many chewy candy that are 99% better I'll eat them if they give them to me but I wont buy them
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now