Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Kathleen G.
Kathleen G.
Elmhurst, NY

These fishes are amazing. they always make me feel better. it's chewy and delicious.
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Bowling Green, OH

Love these!! They're like the red sour patch kids without the sugar on them!
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.

Yummy chewy sweet sugar
Nancy H.
Nancy H.

They're not flavorful. The powder that they're covered in bothers my fingers a bit. These are cheap candy though. I say they're still good.
Rosa C.
Rosa C.
Las Vegas, NV

Im not saying they're not good, but every time i buy these they are super hard! at first i thought it was where i was buying it, but it doesn't matter where it. they are always hard.
Laura M.
Laura M.
San Bernardino, CA

I LOVE THESE! This is my all-time favorite candy! So delicious and addicting!!!!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Columbiana, AL

When i was some fruity candy i always go fo these they taste amazing!!
Kyra R.
Kyra R.
Westfield, MA

Best freakin candy ever. everyone in my family eats these and it doesn't even have to be movie night to be in the mood for them
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Scott Afb, IL

Swedish Fish are my favorite gummy candy. They remind me of my childhood. Not too chewy or too sweet. Perfect to snack on.
Allie B.
Allie B.
Kalamazoo, Mi

I absolutely love this candy. It's sweet and chewy and just plain delicious. It's also good for decorating beach themed cakes or cupcakes and perfect for summery drinks!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?