The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,975 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I have been a huge Swedish fish fan for most of my life. They are just the perfect sweet treat to get me through the day. I pick them up almost every time I see them
These are the best candy ever!!!! Always have these on hand and these are my favorite movie treat!!
One of my favorite candies of all time! I can easily eat half a bag without thinking! Very chewy with a cherry taste.
Swedish fish are my weakness. I love, love these things. Seriously, I can eat a bag of them easily. They are the perfect sweetness and chewiness combined. Great little snack when you want something sweet.
I love these. I like the chewiness of them and the flavor is good.
Swedish fish have been my favorite candy since I can remember! . once you start, you are going to have a hard time putting the bag down!
These are so chewy and delicious! They come in a smaller size... but I love the bigger ones. Mmm! Definitely recommend!
Love these at the movies. They are filling though.
This is my favorite candy! I have loved these since I was little. They are so soft and chewy and the flavor is great.
Swedish fish have a great flavor. They are soft and chewy. As an adult, they are still one of my go to sweet fixes.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos