The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,432 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish fish is so amazing! When they give it out for Halloween I get so happy because they're so tasty and fun to eat. :)
Swedish fish are my weakness, they are hands down one of my favorite candies. I love buying the extra large bag from Walmart or Sams Club.
Absolutely one of my most favorite snacks!!! I cannot walk by them in the store and not buy a bag!! So delicious!
Swedish fish are my all time favorite candy . They are low calorie and fat free and sweet . They're my favorite thing to have on a movie night .
No matter how old I will get, this will always be a favorite. You can never have just one either!
My all time favorite candy. I could sit and eat these all day. They always seem to eat eaten right away
I absolutely love this and want it right now! It has such a fantastic flavor and isn't too chewy!
Best soft candy out there. Can eat these bad boys anytime of the day!! They also make a great movie theater snack!
These are my absolute weakness. I love them so much. Once you start eating them you can't help but to eat the whole bag!!!
Swedish fish are my weakness. They are my absolute favorite gummy candy! It's a little sticky for me, but the taste is so great that I don't care.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos