The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,294 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Luv it 💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦🎉🎉💗💸✨😘👭👯😩💀🅿️😜⛽️🅰🆖☺️😱😱👭😉✨😭👭 favorite ever bro like omg I die when I eat them
My favorite candy. I personally only enjoy the Red ones which is great since that's easy to find.
One of my absolute favorite candies! The bigger bag is great to have around the house! I love it!
My kids love this candy. It can be a good snack, put a few in a zip lock bag. And take it on the go whenever you want.
This is one of my favorite candy in the whole wide world.tastes delicious🍭🍭🍭🍭
It's very sticky. It will stick to your teeth. But it's good and my style of candy. Yay!
Yumm! Swedish fish! Taste so good, makes you wanna keep on eating them. You can find it anywhere.
I am a big fan of Swedish fish. I buy this all the time because it is an easy candy to snack on while I am watching tv
LOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SWEDISH FISH!!!! THEY ARE THE BEST CANDY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My cousin and I love these we make games up and try hiding them on each other cause we eat so many
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos