Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Moriah N.
Moriah N.

I have been eating Swedish Fish for as long as I can remember. They are horribly addicting gummy-like candies that are shaped like...well...like fish. They are a bit artificial in flavor and they are REALLY sticky (if you have bad teeth..you probably shouldn't eat them), but they are extremely flavorful!~ I love them sooo much~
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Albion, PA

Ahh, swedish fish. Don't even get me started on these wonderful chewy fish. I absolutely love swedish fish! You can eat them any time of the day and they are still delicious. I can get the big 5 pound bag of swedish fish and eat it all by myself. If you have never tried them before you are missing out! I would recommend these to any one. Swedish fish deserves a reward for best candy/gummy.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Elmira, NY

Swedish fish has been my favorite since I was little! The cherry flavor and the fact that it's chewy, makes it taste so good!
Sasha R.
Sasha R.
Fairview, NJ

If someone gave me a million packs of Swedish Fish I think I'll love them forever (: when I was in 8th grade I used to buy these literally every single day and to this day I still love them (:
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Leavittsburg, OH

Swedish Fish are my favorite candy, I cant just eat a few! My daughter just made cupcakes for her bake sale and added a fish on blue icing so it looked like it was swimming.
These are a great little treat when you are having a sweet tooth kinda day! They are soft and chewy, and have a wonderful flavor.
EHB E.
EHB E.
Hingham, MA

These are very quickly becoming my favorite candy EVER!
Smithsburg, MD

Great taste. It's nice to have a new flavor of candy. Way too chewy though, my teeth hurt so bad after eating enough of them.
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
Glen Burnie, MD

Not to chewy, not to sweet. Must have swedish fish!
Kashlin K.
Kashlin K.
Platteville, CO

One of my favorite candies! So good! Don't give me a whole bag, Ill eat them all ;)
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now