The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,298 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
One of my favorite candies! These candies are delicious! Soft, fruity and chewy. The are addicting
Favorite candy by! nothing can beat this candy! i love the taste. its a must have for me
Love love love this candy! my absolute favorite candy! always my go to candy! I could eat the whole bag in one sitting.
I tried these for the first time recently and I really liked them! I can't really describe the taste though? Just good.
I love these, this candy I can eat an entire bag in one sitting and not feel gross after.
Good cherry taste not really sweet there not bad but its not the same as like a gummy bear
Swedish fish are the best! I love them and buy them all the time. I like the cherry flavored ones
My favorite candy. I personally only enjoy the Red ones which is great since that's easy to find.
One of my absolute favorite candies! The bigger bag is great to have around the house! I love it!
Love how sticky they are love the flavor my boys love them and how they taste
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos