22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,501 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Super sweet with a nostalgic taste from my childhood. These actually taste pretty great soaked in vodka as well.
If anyone were to ask me what’s my favorite candy it would be swedish fish. The best flavor and gummies i’ve had.
Literally the best and my favorite candy ever. I just always have a bag in my car... Also great road trip snack!
Love this candy it has been a favorite of mine since I was younger and still is til this day whenever I have it.
Swedish fish are my favorite gummy candies! They have the perfect consistency and are delicious! My go to candy!
I don't eat Swedish Fish very often. Whenever I do I forget how good they are and realize I should eat them more.
Not a huge Swedish fish fan, probably because of the lack of sugar on the outside. They're okay to eat sometimes.
Love These! I cannot get enough. These are my favorite things in the world. I buy them every time I go to store.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos