Add a Photo
Photos (55)
donna t.
donna t.
Meriden, CT

My husband will not go to the movies without his Swedish Fish.He loves them and thinks they are the perfect snack.
maria r.
maria r.
Santa Ana, CA

I don't actually like gummies but these are pretty good there the only ones I actually eat if I do eat gummies
Quenisha B.
Quenisha B.
Columbus, GA

They are delicious duh. I can't say much more than that they are good to eat. No bad comments from me they can't get any better let's just hope that they don't tr to change it up. :)
Caroline D.
Caroline D.
Shohola, PA

I've loved swedish fish since i was a kid. recently most candy makes my teeth hurt but not these.

A++++
Gina C.
Gina C.
Portland, OR

Oh my gosh. YES! Swedish fish are the best. I could buy pounds of this stuff. They are sooo good. Fat free. Full of Sugar. Goodness.
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny

Who wouldn't be addictive to these. They taste great and it's hard to stop eating them.
Vivian M.
Vivian M.
Seattle, WA

I've loved these candies since i can remember. When i found the bag of all reds I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. So Gummy and So much Flavor. The Swedish Fisherman have something here!!! Your cavities will be Thanking you.
Arielle G.
Arielle G.

These little red fish bring back so many memories. We sell these at my job and I am always buying them. Their chewy and satisfy my sweet tooth.
Ari T.
Ari T.

Great flavor, fun shape and an amazing candy. Fun to use on top of ice cream and good to give out on Halloween
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Newtown, PA

Favorite chewy candy ever! so good and definitely hits the spot when I'm craving something sweet. my pick when i go to the movies :)
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?