Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Byron Center, MI

These are like fruit snacks for adults. They are so good and basically strawberry fruit snack flavored
Renee W.
Renee W.

Swedish Fish are the best snack ever!! I love them and the kids love them too. The individual packages make it easy for on the go snacks that aren't filled with the sugar that some other snacks are.
Holly M.
Holly M.
Acworth, GA

My 13 year old daughter loves Swedish Fish. They are sweet and chewy and a nice treat every once in a while. They are "healthier" alternative to some of the other sweets out there.
Emily B.
Emily B.

We did an "Under the Sea" themed birthday party for my daughter. I frosted the cupcakes with blue, used Nerds as the "pebbles", cut Fruit Roll Ups into strips to make "seaweed", and of course the best finishing touch was the Swedish Fish! Besides being adorable they are SO tasty!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

I love these candies. They are sometime a bit to chewy for me, but a few at a time are just perfect. And they look like fish they are fun to eat
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
Bonnots Mill, MO

These are good. They are chewy and i like to snack on them. However, i don't like the flavors that much. But I think they are good and if you haven't tried them, you should!
Ann Y.
Ann Y.

I absolutely hate these candies. I just don't like how they taste, it's like hard rubber/gummies. But on the other hand my friend loves them. It's just a matter of opinion.
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.

Swedish fish are just like the red sour patch kids without the sour. Really nice firm chewy texture and great flavor
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Tiverton, RI

Swedish fish are the best chewy candy ever. Love that they are individually packed keeps them fresh longer and makes it easier to grab a handful and stick it in your pocket
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Moravian Fls, NC

My favorite chewy candy! So yummy!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now