Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Alicia A.
Alicia A.
Idaho Falls, ID

Deliciously sweet and perfect! Inexpensive and low in fat and calories. My favorite snack! I ate bags upon bags of these during my pregnancy. I would definitely recommend Swedish fish to any gummy candy lover
Corinna C.
Corinna C.
Charlotte, NC

I love these when I go to the movies!
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
San Jose, CA

I love these. Chewy and tasty. I can keep eating them, even though they are all the same flavor I don't get tired of it.
Missie J.
Missie J.
Sacramento, CA

I love these and have since I was knee high. I like them alone or with my beer. My kids love them just as much.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I remember as a kid swedish fish being penny candy!! Nothing could ever be better then penny candy! I mean really 100 piece for just a buck!! This will always be my go to candy!! =)
Lyndsey G.
Lyndsey G.
Baltimore, MD

I love Sweedish Fish. I am a distance runner and I practically live off of these. They are a great alternative to pricey gels and nutrition supplements sold in sports stores.

They are also a delicious candy that is easily portable.
Robin M.
Robin M.
Denver, CO

Rubbery, sticks to your teeth and tastes like medicine. Yuck. I don't get why people like these.
Sherri C.
Sherri C.
Pleasant Hill, Ca

Who doesn't love Swedish Fish? They are a staple in our house. They are on every trip and always on hand. Gotta love the Swedish Fish.
Daylen M.
Daylen M.
Duluth, MN

It differs for everyone, but I really love Swedish Fish. Really sweet, juicy and chewy, these are a delicious snack! :)
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Chattanooga, TN

I can remember buying these as a kid from the corner store for a penny a piece. I went many years without them until they started popping up in my local store. Now I have been reunited with one of my favorite childhood candies and I get to pass my love for them down to my children. My son now loves them too!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now