Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Midlothian, VA

I really don't like these at all. They taste like really nasty medicine to me.
Carly G.
Carly G.
Oshkosh, WI

If you like gummy type snacks you will for sure like Swedish fish. I strongly recommend you try them.
Kellena P.
Kellena P.
SPRINGFIELD

Really who doesn't love these red gummy delights. They are not overly sweet, and not to gummy! Just the right amount of perfection. Love the tiny fish in the smaller bags over the family size bag with the bigger fish.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Barbourville, KY

I love this snack! They are a tad bit on the chewy side, but you can't possibly eat just one. I find myself eating 5 or more at a time!!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Cincinnati, OH

I like the taste of Swedish Fish but I really hate candy's that get stuck to my teeth. It makes them very uncomfortable to eat.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Orlando, FL

I absolutely love swedish fish, anytime i am in the mood for a snack i got to swedish fish, when you don't really want the sour part of sour patch kids this is perfect and addicting .
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Superior, WI

I buy five pound bags of these before. I really love these and the chewy texture helps me unwind when I'm studying.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
South Jordan, UT

Swedish fish are so tasty! This is a classic candy that everyone loves. I like that my kids can hold them since they aren't sticky.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Easton, PA

My ultimate favorite candy ever! These been my favorite since I was a little girl and always will be. Have a bad day? Grab a bag a these, a drink and a DVD and forget about it all
Erica C.
Erica C.
Springfield, MA

I have loved these since I was a child. :)
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?