Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny
Who wouldn't be addictive to these. They taste great and it's hard to stop eating them.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Killeen, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are my absolute most favorite candy! Right before twizzlers. It's soft and chewy so it's great to snack on. Once you get one you won't be able to stop!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Jefferson Hls, PA
These are my go to candy. Whether I just want something sweet or I need a treat when I'm at the movies, they are perfect. Other brands don't compare.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love
Jaclyn A.
Jaclyn A.
So yummy! These will always be a favorite candy of mine! I like the originals better than the multi flavored packs.
yaniris t.
yaniris t.
Woodbridge , Nj
One of my favorite candies ! they are perfect and everything i look for in a candy. they taste great and i eat them all the time .
Gwen Z.
Gwen Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Really good, when ever i go over to a friends, or i just want candy I buy a lot of these! They're really really good. I run out of a whole bag within 5 minutes! i give these and A.
Paris J.
Paris J.
Detroit, MI
I think these little fishys are good for the look as far as taste they are i cant quit understand it i use them as a drink garnish its called a fsih ball
Roxanne Y.
Roxanne Y.
There's just something about Swedish Fish that makes them so addicting. Not too sure, but maybe it's the chewiness that makes them last longer than chocolate or something else. Original red flavor is my favorite
Mary F.
Mary F.
New Egypt, NJ
Swedish fish are my weakness. I love, love these things. Seriously, I can eat a bag of them easily. They are the perfect sweetness and chewiness combined. Great little snack when you want something sweet.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?