Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Marina M.
Marina M.

Love this candy! It is almost like a gummy bear but softer and sweeter.
I would definitely recommend this candy
Ariane F.
Ariane F.
Covington, LA

Delicious. i love them
D. C.
D. C.

I love Swedish Fish, they're delicious. They have a sweet, cherry taste to them.
Emily I.
Emily I.

Every time I eat Swedish Fish I tell myself, "I'll just have a couple". The 'couple' turns into an entire bag, every. single. time. The tastes and texture are so wonderful and addicting!
Janice S.
Janice S.
Hazel Park, MI

Additive, not able to eat just a few. Wish I could find the grape ones too! I love to freeze these in the summer. Even in ice cream are great.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Milwaukee, WI

I love these, they're not too sweet and they're the perfect snack when you want something sweet!
Kristina B.
Kristina B.

These are the ultimate red gummies! I love love looooooove Swedish fish! They are perfect for snacking.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

I love swedish fish! They would be an "A" if they were consistent in texture / flavor when I buy them, even when I buy them from the same place twice I feel as they are never quite the same - sometimes they are harder (or softer) and sometimes they have very little flavor, not quite sure what's going on there but nevertheless I continue to buy and enjoy them.
Mayson B.
Mayson B.
Spokane, WA

I love swedish fish they are so good, I'm so addicted to eating these i usually try not to keep them around too much, although i love indulging in a bag once in awhile.
Samantha r.
Samantha r.

I just love swedish fish taste so good
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now