Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Maryann A.
Maryann A.
Hampton, Ga

Not tasty to me ..like rubber. i just cannot eat these ..
laura g.
laura g.

I can't get enough Swedish fish.. Once I eat one I look down and the whole bag is gone... Woops!
Stephani R.
Stephani R.
Greenwood, IN

I really love these. I hadn't had any in a whole and I saw them at the store. I grabbed a bag and so glad I did. Yummy!
Charis W.
Charis W.
Plano, TX

Love the flavor and the chewiness is just right...not too soft and not too hard! I can't stop eating them once I start
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

I absolutely love swedish fish! They're delicious, and definitely one of my favorite candies. It's vastly different from any of the other generic brands of red flavored gummy candies. Be careful if you have braces or sensitive teeth -- it sticks easily in between them. It's super easy to eat an entire bag of these on your own, but don't let this sway you, if anything you should definitely try these!
Paloma S.
Paloma S.
Spring Valley, NY

They r tasty and nice and nice look
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Leavittsburg, OH

Swedish Fish are my favorite candy, I cant just eat a few! My daughter just made cupcakes for her bake sale and added a fish on blue icing so it looked like it was swimming.
Allie F.
Allie F.
Syracuse, UT

These are so chewy and delicious! They come in a smaller size... but I love the bigger ones. Mmm! Definitely recommend!
Kendra E.
Kendra E.
Warrington, PA

These are my favorite candy in the world and I love them. They have such a great flavor and the texture is ok. Buy these if you don't have them or have never tried them.
Arit A.
Arit A.
Atlanta, GA

I love eating Swedish Fish. They taste great.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now