The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,280 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish Fish are probably my favorite fruity/gummy candy. I could eat a whole bag in one sitting, they're so addictive.
I do enjoy an occasional pack of Swedish Fish. They are fruity and chewy. No my favorite candy but definitely up there.
One of my favorite candies. This is my weakness!! I can finish a whole bag of this in one sitting.
I love these, this candy I can eat an entire bag in one sitting and not feel gross after.
Literally my all-time favorite candy. They're super sweet but sooooooooo good!
Love love love this candy! my absolute favorite candy! always my go to candy! I could eat the whole bag in one sitting.
MY all time favorite gummie treats! have a great flavor and they are shaped like little fishes! go out and buy some!!!!
I like the chewy-ness to it. Sometimes I think the candy is too hard though and I dislike how it gets stuck to my teeth
Favorite candy by! nothing can beat this candy! i love the taste. its a must have for me
Classic candy with the right amount of flavor and chew. Plus they are not very fattning
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos