Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Gwen Z.
Gwen Z.
Grand Rapids, MI

Really good, when ever i go over to a friends, or i just want candy I buy a lot of these! They're really really good. I run out of a whole bag within 5 minutes! i give these and A.
Tamara L.
Tamara L.
Graham, WA

Ew. I can not even eat these. I have tried them several times because they are gummies and I usually love gummies. Not these, I do not know what it is about the flavor but they are not good. On top of not good flavor, they stick to your teeth.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Van Wert, OH

How do you even describe Swedish Fish besides the chewy texture? I have no clue what the flavor is, but if "red" had a flavor it would be Swedish Fish. I buy the huge bag, I think it's two pounds, it's gone within the week with two of us eating them. They are delightful and delicious!
Mary L.
Mary L.
Ivyland, PA

My older sister used to bring this home for me several times a month. This was and still is one of my favorite candies. I fold them in half to crack the outside then bite the heads off of each one...another friend squishes it against the roof of her mouth - LOL How do you eat them?
Alex W.
Alex W.
Royse City, TX

Great candy. Lush has a soap that smells like this "The Godmother"
Jerlisa B.
Jerlisa B.

I am a fish eater and these fish definitely have a different taste, nice and sweet! This is not my go to candy but if they are around there's no doubt I will ask for some! If you like Chewy candy these are for you! Not sure if they've made different flavors yet or not, but they should!
Cambria G.
Cambria G.
Gainesville, FL

Good, sweet,sticky
Patrene C.
Patrene C.
Beech Grove, IN

These are great for being in traffic and road trips. In aggrivating situations it deters from blurting out unflattering woeds.
Indira G.
Indira G.
Manchester, NH

I Hate these so much. The chewy.. gross after taste.. idk what it is. i just dislike them. When i was a child i loved them! As an adult now i just don't like them. And I'm probably CRAZY Because everyone i tell i dislike these they gasp and say " HOW COULD YOU"
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Altamonte Spg, FL

1 fish leads to 2 to 20 to the entire bag oops. Too good to stop eating. These little gummy are great with pinnacle
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now