The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,974 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I don't really like swedish fish. It's too sweet and sticky.
I don't care for these at all. They don't have ANY flavor and I looove flavor lol.
I don't find Swedish Fish regularly in the stores, so when I do, I make sure to buy them. They are sweet, chewy (not too chewy), flavorful and yummy.
I love this candy! I don't know what it is about Swedish fish but they are so much better than gummy worms. Maybe because they are not sticky and gooey.
My Favorite Gummy candy, I put them in the freezer then when I'm ready to eat i take them out and it takes soooo good with ice cream and cherry toppings
These are one of my favorite candies. My little one loves them too! He calls them tuna fish.
Super sweet and super tasty. I could eat them everyday.
So so so soooo good! One of my all time favorite candies. They're literally addicting. I just hate how much they stick in your teeth.
Great not overly sweet product. They are often hard to find so I rarely eat them.
Swedish fish are so tasty! This is a classic candy that everyone loves. I like that my kids can hold them since they aren't sticky.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos