Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Cheyanne T.
Cheyanne T.
Ansonia , Ct

This is the simplest most enjoyable candy you can find. the chewy fish will have your taste buds beggingg for more. one bag is never enough!
Victoria C.
Victoria C.

Swedish Fish have been a personal favorite for a long time. They're bite size and taste sweet and are fun to chew. Just don't eat the whole bag at once!
Nicole G.
Nicole G.

This size bag is huge but was on sale via Target cartwheel last week. So yummy, but not too sweet. I love munching on these while watching TV or crafting. They're also perfect to use in a gift: put into a pillow box and decorate with a cute and punny statement.
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
Sacramento, CA

Classic candy, taste a bit artificial but I always eat them when I have a chance.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

These are amazing! The flavor is perfect and I love gummy candy, so it's a match made in heaven.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.

Swedish fish are one of those go-to snacks where you know they will always be good, always taste great and have that taste you remember from eating them as a kid. Just enough sweetness to help the sweet cravings too
Raina D.
Raina D.
Denver, CO

Whenever I buy this candy, I have to buy extra because my boyfriend and I end up eating the whole bag in one sitting. :) Really good candy.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
San Jose, CA

I love these. Chewy and tasty. I can keep eating them, even though they are all the same flavor I don't get tired of it.
Samara S.
Samara S.
Bristol, TN

I think these are the best gummies ever! I love putting them in the fridge and eating them cold. Plus they're cheap!
Heather B.
Heather B.

I can eat these things by the bag in just one sitting if I wanted to! They are seriously my favorite candy
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?