Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Becca R.
Becca R.

I can never get enough of these
Danny A.
Danny A.
Saint Paul Park, MN

I love these little fishies
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
W Lafayette, IN

I love these things. They aren't too sweet and they always hit the right spot. I love that they're all the same flavor unlike other gummy type candies out there.
Jennifer  F.
Jennifer F.
Maricopa, AZ

My favorite candy ever , there amazing , the taste you get with these are so awesome , and fruity can't go wrong at the movies with these candy .
Jessica
Jessica
Trinty, FL

Jenna B.
Jenna B.

Swedish fish are kind of just average in my eyes. They have a good taste, but I wish there were different flavors throughout the bags because it gets a little boring after a while. Usually candy like this has multiple flavors per bag, so I just get bored eating them. The flavor really is good though, but only for a handful!
Theresa E.
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA

I love these and my son does he gets these once a week..too me they have a mellow cherry tatse...
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Astoria, NY

Love this snack! Not too sweet and satisfies my craving for a sweet treat. Even if you leave them out for a bit...they are still great. Slightly tough, but the sweetness is still there!
Adriana C.
Adriana C.

Swedish fish, although some may not like them I personally LOVE them. I like the chewyness and softness of them.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Riverside, CA

I dislike this candy because it tastes nasty, and it gets stuck in your teeth. Not my cup of tea, but that's just my opinion. I know many people love this candy, that's been around for awhile.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now