The Best Gummy Candies: 14K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #7 in Gummy Candy
4.58 / 5 based on 7,729 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 101 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love sweedish fish. They have a taste unlike any other candy.
I love this candy! It's not too sweet and if you like gummy type of candy, you have to try these
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE ITTTTTT!!!!!!!! My favorite candy of all time! And I love how cheap you can get it for! Worth a try!
Swedish fish are okay, but sometimes I feel like I'm just eating wax. The cherry flavoring is alright but overall the impression I have of this candy is just that its very fake and artificial. After the first couple I feel a little grossed out by the chewy and sticky texture, but I don't hate them altogether.
These fishes are amazing. they always make me feel better. it's chewy and delicious.
Smell better than they taste. eh. nothing great.
Swedish Fish are the best snack ever!! I love them and the kids love them too. The individual packages make it easy for on the go snacks that aren't filled with the sugar that some other snacks are.
These candies are so sweet and chewy! Great for on the road and for camping trips! Plus, who doesn't love the fact that they look like cute fish!
I don't know if I love the taste more or the texture, but these are everything a gummy candy should be.
I abesolutely posatively love gummies! Swedish red fish are an old time fave! LOL ;)
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
See All Photos