Add a Photo
Photos (52)
merri B.
merri B.
Garland, TX

I have loved the red swedish fish since I was a kid! I used to get them at Walt Disney World from the candy shop on main street! So chewy and delicious!
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Albion, PA

Ahh, swedish fish. Don't even get me started on these wonderful chewy fish. I absolutely love swedish fish! You can eat them any time of the day and they are still delicious. I can get the big 5 pound bag of swedish fish and eat it all by myself. If you have never tried them before you are missing out! I would recommend these to any one. Swedish fish deserves a reward for best candy/gummy.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Scott Afb, IL

Swedish Fish are my favorite gummy candy. They remind me of my childhood. Not too chewy or too sweet. Perfect to snack on.
Leah L.
Leah L.

Mmm! They are best eaten fresh while they're still soft! I'm not a huge gummy fan but I've always loved these!
Noelle S.
Noelle S.
North Bergen, NJ

My favorite candy of all time. So chewy soft and delicious. They get stuck in your teeth but the taste is these are so amazing you won't mind lol!
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Elmira, NY

Swedish fish has been my favorite since I was little! The cherry flavor and the fact that it's chewy, makes it taste so good!
EHB E.
EHB E.
Hingham, MA

These are very quickly becoming my favorite candy EVER!
Stacy B.
Stacy B.

Soft and fruity,these are one of my go to treats at the movie theatre.I don't by the big bags for at home because I would eat them all.
Smithsburg, MD

Great taste. It's nice to have a new flavor of candy. Way too chewy though, my teeth hurt so bad after eating enough of them.
Kashlin K.
Kashlin K.
Platteville, CO

One of my favorite candies! So good! Don't give me a whole bag, Ill eat them all ;)
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now