Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Port St Lucie, FL

I've had yet to find a candy that tastes like Swedish Fish. They are unique and delicious in flavor. I could easily gobble down a whole bag in an hour.
Dominique F.
Dominique F.
Chattanooga, TN

These things are so disgusting I can't even take it I try them every year just to see if my liking changes never does!!!
Sarina R.
Sarina R.
Siler City, NC

Swedish fish have been a chewy cherry favorite of mine since I first started eating them. Whenever I have sour patch kids I love the red ones because they remind me of Swedish Fish.
Raven H.
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA

Taste amazing but sometimes hard to chew.
Leslie V.
Leslie V.

I can't stand these candies. They taste like rubber and have no flavor. The ones that do have flavor are better off without. Yeah, their portable and easy to bring around with you. But it's disgusting. Ewwww...
Jaclyn C.
Jaclyn C.
New Brunswick, NJ

I love these! They are addicting and the whole bag can be finished in minutes. They have a great taste. I love the swedish fish water ice from Rita's!
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.

I love Swedish Fish, it's one of my favorite candies! Love!!
Anita R.
Anita R.
South Richmond Hill, NY

This is the candy of my childhood, the fruity flavor, the chewiness, the shape of the fish - all make a great candy.
Jovana P.
Jovana P.
Hawthorne, CA

I really LOVE this candy its sooooo yummy and it smells Grrreat ;) Very Chewy And I'm Obsessed
Karen Z.
Karen Z.

These were my favorite things as a kid along with peach rings. They taste so amazing.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?