Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Haley G.
Haley G.
Mineola, NY

These fat free low calorie gummy treats are great when you need a sweet fix but don't want to ruin your diet!
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Worcester , Ma

These have and always will be my favorite candy! A good little sweet treat when you need a pick me up. You have to be careful because they are so addicting!
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Tacoma, WA

I loved these as a kid and still do very unique flavor and they are fun for kids we use to do math problems with them then eat them after
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Coffeyville, KS

So yummy. Best flavor and they are so cute.
Sadie G.
Sadie G.
Kennewick , Wa

These are perfectly sweet and chewy enough and have such a great flavor. I've never met someone who didn't like Swedish Fish. If you haven't tried them, please do!
Nicole A.
Nicole A.

Swedish fish is my FAVORITE candy!!! i love the way it tastes. i have this almost everyday
Samantha D.
Samantha D.

Swedish Fish were my college study candy of choice! I absolutely love them! You'll never want to stop eating them!!
Anita L.
Anita L.
El Monte, CA

I don't really like swedish fish. It's too sweet and sticky.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Richmond, VA

I love these soooooooooooo very much these are so amazing i cant even describe it they are so soft and chewy and so very delicious! the taste i unbelievable its so great! if you haven't tried these yet your missing out and need to asap!
Lacey A.
Lacey A.
Forest Grove, OR

These candies are a favorite of my sister and I. Every time we visit we have to have some! The flavor is very tasty, but it is annoying when they get stuck in your teeth.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now