The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,299 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Ever since I first tried it I loved it. It's soft, chewy and the perfect amount of sweet.
I have loved these since I was a little kid they're my absolute favorite candy in the entire world
Who does not like swedish fish? These are the perfect snack for anything that you do. They aren't very unhealthy either.
Love these candies. They're more like a gummy than a candy though, but they're still super delicious
I loooooooooooove swedish fish!!! They are one of my favorite candies. I like the texture and taste.
These are one of my favorite candies I eat them everyday at my lunch time the flavor is really good
Favorite road trip candy. Every time I have to drive back home for break I would stalk the ride with these and sour patch kids.
I love these candies so much !!!!! One of my all time favorites , I would definitely repurchase them
I am a huge fan of gummy snacks and Sweedish Fish is no exception. It is one pf my favorite guilty pleasures.
Swedish Fish are my all time favorite! I eat these all the time and recently found Swedish Fish gum!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos