Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Nikki G.
Nikki G.

Very addicting candy that has been around for many years. I love to mix them in with my berry blue Jell-O, so it will look like they are fish swimming in water. Very tasty craft to do with the kiddos.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

I absolutely love swedish fish! They're delicious, and definitely one of my favorite candies. It's vastly different from any of the other generic brands of red flavored gummy candies. Be careful if you have braces or sensitive teeth -- it sticks easily in between them. It's super easy to eat an entire bag of these on your own, but don't let this sway you, if anything you should definitely try these!
Paloma S.
Paloma S.
Spring Valley, NY

They r tasty and nice and nice look
Dorinda C.
Dorinda C.
Brooksville, FL

I remember when these where a penny each at the store , and every time I see them in the store I grab a bag , me and my son love to eat swedish fish
Kendra E.
Kendra E.
Warrington, PA

These are my favorite candy in the world and I love them. They have such a great flavor and the texture is ok. Buy these if you don't have them or have never tried them.
Arit A.
Arit A.
Atlanta, GA

I love eating Swedish Fish. They taste great.
KAlon B.
KAlon B.
Puyallup, WA

For some odd reason, I used to eat these things all the time but I've always thought they were absolutely disgusting lol. They are the type of chewy that never goes away so you'll be chewing for a long time or have parts stuck all hard into your teeth. They don't have the best taste and I just personally don't like them at all. They even smell funny to me,
Alanah T.
Alanah T.
Fort Bragg, NC

Whether I'm at a movie or sitting at home watching one, these are my favorite! I grew up on them due to my dad being highly addicted to them.. haha. Now I know why!!
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
Santa Rosa, CA

What i like about these candy is of course the texture and of course the taste.
LaTonya D.
LaTonya D.
Bakersfield, CA

Ilove these Swedish fish! I would buy these for 5 cents a piece when I was younger !they are so good and I could eat a whole bag alone
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now