The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,395 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Such a flavorful and simple candy. Definitely my favorite sweet chewy candy. It tastes so good. My go to movie night snack. Worth the buy for sure!
When I travel, this is my go to snack! I have eaten Swedish Fish since I was a young child. I love the sweet chewy candy!
SO so so good! It brings me back to summer at the beach. I think they are a very underrated candy. Taste awesome.
Even better than the original fish. The flavors are all great and I think they are a little bit softer
A good classic original, not something I normally crave but when I do I want to eat them all.
Perfectly chewy and a wonderful flavor. And who doesn't love the cute fish shapes
Let me begin with the fact that I love fruity and gummy candy, however this doesn't fall in that love spot. They have this distinct taste that was just not good. I'll stick to my Starburst, trolli gummies, and skittles etc.
I love that ths is a low calorie candy it tatse soooo good Ive had the Swedish fish since I was little
I never seen this kind of Swedish fish box before must be before my time. But, I just love it
I had a year long addiction to this candy when I worked near a drug store. Love this gummy candy, such a unique flavor that only this brand has. Copy cats don't even compare
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos