Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Montpelier, VA

I absolutely love these candies, perfect for movie night! Although once I start eating them it's hard to stop.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Emmetsburg, IA

This is probably my favorite candy ever! It's the perfect variety of sweet and chewy that makes for a delicious treat, I could eat a whole bag!
Josie M.
Josie M.
Sandy, UT

My little boy loves getting this candy and taking it to the movie theater!
Debra O.
Debra O.
Madison, AL

These are a tease. The name is the same but they're nothing like the goodness that was bought from bulk stores back in the day and that can still be bought at pay by the pound places like in Target. They're not terrible but they're not great and only one flavor makes it an even bigger bummer.
linda a.
linda a.
Lake Charles, LA

The flavor of these little fishes is tasty but extremely sugary. I always think about buying them but decide not to because I remember that they get stuck in my teeth.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Detroit, Mi

My favorite! affordable, and delicious. i usually get the family size bad and hoard them for myself.
Jasmine T.
Jasmine T.
Reading, PA

I have a sweet tooth and I absolutely love them. They make a great quick snack that isn't super sweet.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Nedrow, NY

Swedish Fish are my favorite type of "gummies." I absolutely love the flavor. Very addicting
Dana B.
Dana B.
Morrisville, PA

My favorite gummy candy hands down
Stefanie N.
Stefanie N.
Clover, SC

So delish, you can not eat just one. I LOVE the rainbow colored bags of fish. They are also really good added to desert dishes ;)
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now