Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Erika V.
Erika V.
Bend, OR
I normally don't like fish but I really love these fishies!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Cincinnati, OH
I like these candies and so does my daughters.
laura g.
laura g.
I can't get enough Swedish fish.. Once I eat one I look down and the whole bag is gone... Woops!
Ana F.
Ana F.
Boynton Beach, FL
This is a great snack to enjoy on the go. I love to eat this chewy treat especially when I am at the movies, although it does stick to your teeth (not that it keeps me from enjoying it!)
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
San Diego , CA
This has to be my favorite chewy/gummy candy out there. There's just something about the texture and the fact that they're fish-shaped that appeals to me. Granted, it does stick in your teeth a lot more than gummy bears, but I think it's worth it!
Megan O.
Megan O.
Virginia Bch, VA
I don't like them at all. I can't stand the flavor and they are way too gummy and hard on my teeth!
Kitty B.
Kitty B.
Grand Island, NE
I love these sooo ooo much omg they taste so great and are easy to eat my son loves these too! They are a great sweet treat
Gianna S.
Gianna S.
W Greenwich, RI
Swedish fish UGH. They are so good. You can never have just one. They are so addicting! And not too chewy and goopy. The fact that they're fat free doesn't hurt either!
Anny L.
Anny L.
Redondo Beach, CA
THESE ARE SOO GOOD! CHEWY AND FLAVOR FILLED! They come in small little packages during halloween!
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Gloucester, VA
I kind of love the taste of swedish fish but I hate how chewy they are.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?