Add a Photo
Photos (58)
nichole c.
nichole c.
I love Swedish Fish! I have always been a huge fan of them. This is my go to candy if I want something thats not chocolate. DELISH!
Jacqueline N.
Jacqueline N.
newman, ca
I love my fish. I love to eat this chewy candy and i also like to play with my little brother using the swedish fish
Angela M.
Angela M.
Billings, MT
These are me and my family's go-to snack. I get these just about anytime I go to the movies, and will get a huge bag at Costco anytime they are there.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Delmar, NY
I don't understand how people can not like these.. or think that they are not sweet. They are incredibly sweet, and delicious! There used to be grape flavored ones that were amazing but I only found them at a baseball concession stand in the summer years ago. Haven't seen them since. They need to bring those back!
Devon D.
Devon D.
The most delicious gummy candy. I love the taste and how you can get that sweetness but you don't feel overwhelmed at all. There are a great movie/ road-trip snack.
Sohayra M.
Sohayra M.
La Puente
These are by far one of my all time favorite chewy candies! There's just something about them that is fun.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Is it weird that I'm 18 but still like to play with these candies before I eat them? They're so good. Fruity, chewy and delicious...plus lots of FUN!
Koral H.
Koral H.
Boston, MA
I love swedish fish my go to snack
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Jersey City, NJ
I used to eat these a lot when I was younger. Always loved them, and still do.
Brad I.
Brad I.
Mchenry, IL
These are the best when you have a sweet tooth! There good for the movies as a snack or anything you can think of!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?