Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Emily P.
Emily P.
New Castle, IN

Love Swedish fish. They taste is different but it grows on you. They are like gummies I haven't had them in a while but they are so good and addicting.
Katrina P.
Katrina P.
Broadway, VA

To me, Swedish fish are just too chewy. It takes forever to chew them up and they get stuck in my teeth. The flavor is not my favorite either. I am not a fan.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Los Alamitos, CA

I was hooked on these in high school. a friend of mine introduced me to these..they were yummy. but only the red ones. the blue and green ones do not taste the same.
Janine S.
Janine S.
White Plains, NY

Smell better than they taste. eh. nothing great.
Hunter B.
Hunter B.
Piedmont, SC

It's basically a red sour patch kid without the sour. I'm not a huge fan of non-chocolate candy, but they're addicting.
Jodi G.
Jodi G.
Holt, MI

I'm not an outdoor kind of girl! But, every now and again I will throw in a line for Swedish Fish. Great for just a snack or to put in a cute gift basket.
EHB E.
EHB E.
Hingham, MA

These are very quickly becoming my favorite candy EVER!
Kirsten V.
Kirsten V.
Norfolk , VA

There is always a bag of Swedish Fish somewhere in my home. They are such a deliciously fruity candy without being overwhelming. If you're into fruit flavored candy but don't enjoy sour things, I would highly suggest Swedish Fish. In my own personal opinion, they taste similar to the red Sour Patch Kids without the sour coating!
India H.
India H.
Lexington , TN

I can't stand the taste of these let alone a bigger bag! The taste isn't sweet enough for me and the texture is too chewy. These just aren't for me.
Jill T.
Jill T.
San Antonio , TX

Love the simplicity of these sweet little fish. I like the fact that the different variations, i.e. sizes taste the same unlike some other candies. One of my favorite candies
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?