The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,432 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I have loved Swedish Fish since I was little. The red gummy goodness was a staple to my childhood. They are absolutely delicious. The only thing that bothers me is how easily they stick to teeth. I understand that they are chewy, but I wish there was some way to fix it. I'll eat them either way, though!
Swedish Fish are my favorite non-chocolate candy! The best thing about this candy is it reminds me of my childhood.
I absolutely love swedish fish!! I will always recommend them. The packs are normally full and worth the money!
I'm not a huge fan of these because they don't really have much of a taste to them. They also stick to my teeth.
Amazing one of my favorite candies hands down! I like that even though they have been out for so long the taste has not changed over the years which is awesome as a customer! I like buying it at any store which is also nice that it can be found in so many places!
I love love Swedish fish my son and I eat them together they are both sweet and chewy I eat them ate the movies all the time
Just as good as the little bags of Swedish fish you get except, these guys are a little bigger and individually wrapped.
I love these things, they really taste very cherry-ish to me and they are super chewy. I really enjoy snacking on them now and again.
Omg literally one of my favorite candies of all time! These gummy candies are mouth watering just thinking about them. The cherry-like flavor is amazing. They are soft and super chewy. You can't eat just one of these amazing candies. Can also be found in an assortment of flavors. A fat free candy! Love Swedish fish and will always be a favorite of mine! Wish they would come out with SOUR Swedish fish!!!
These are gross!!! One of the worst gummy candy out there. I turn these down every time. Then the gross taste gets stuck in your teeth!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos