Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

I love this candy. I forgot about them for a while, but they never get old. Not everyone likes them but they taste great to me. Soft yet chewy goodness!
Raina D.
Raina D.
Denver, CO

Whenever I buy this candy, I have to buy extra because my boyfriend and I end up eating the whole bag in one sitting. :) Really good candy.
Diahann W.
Diahann W.
Brooklyn, NY

MY favorite candy of all time! I have been eating these since I was a little girl. The only thing I don't like about them is that they get stuck in your teeth really easily. The texture and the flavor is great, not too sweet, just the right amount.
Aspen E.
Aspen E.
Atlanta, GA

Ever since I first tried it I loved it. It's soft, chewy and the perfect amount of sweet.
Makayla C.
Makayla C.
Salinas, CA

One of the best not chocolate candies I've ever tasted!! I actually hadn't even heard of them until about a year ago, once I tried them, I fell I love with them!
Sasha R.
Sasha R.
Fairview, NJ

If someone gave me a million packs of Swedish Fish I think I'll love them forever (: when I was in 8th grade I used to buy these literally every single day and to this day I still love them (:
ROY V.
ROY V.
Rockaway, NJ

Delicious and low fat! They get stuck in your teeth, but the taste is great and it's a low fat afternoon snack.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

I love Swedish Fish! They're adorable and so tasty. I love to snack on these whenever I am craving something sweet. They always bring me back to my childhood, too.
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Warwick, RI

Swedish fish are my ultimate go to movie candy. They're perfect, and the jumbo ones are even better!!
Kati S.
Kati S.
Elkhorn, NE

Swedish Fish are the most delicious gummy candy ever. They definitely have the capacity to get stuck in your teeth, but it doesn't even matter, because they're so dang good.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now