Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Emily B.
Emily B.
Oakland, CA
They are always getting stuck in my teeth and are way to chewy for me.
Shauntai M.
Shauntai M.
Kershaw, SC
My absolute favorite candy and has benny favorite candy since before I can remember! I love this candy! It has the perfect blend of chewy and sweet while not being too much of either.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Love Swedish fish! Reminds me of my childhood! Great big ooohyy gooey fish! Yummmmy
Roxanne J.
Roxanne J.
Stratford, CT
I love these little fish. They are the only gummies I eat. I like the distinct yummy flavor, they're easy to find and pretty cheap too.
Tima F.
Tima F.
Camden, de
One of my favorite candy. I like to suck on them for a while before actually chewing. I have a huge sweet tooth
Matthews, NC
Swedish Fish have an amazing cherry-like taste! I like that it takes awhile to chew each one so they last longer. Great movie candy!
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Akron, OH
Love these!!! I frequently reward myself with these when make any accomplishment.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Superior, WI
I buy five pound bags of these before. I really love these and the chewy texture helps me unwind when I'm studying.
Elton, PA
Swedish Fish are probably the best candy invention ever. So good.
Camille A.
Camille A.
I always buy candy in bulk, because it's a lot cheaper, so you should definitely buy this. The candy tastes exactly like Swedish fish, so it is a must buy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?