The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,295 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These have a great taste. They are not to sweet and they do not melt in your hands. Kids love them!!
These are only the best candy ever and if you like any gummy foods then you'll definitely love these!
Absolutely love swedish fish! I want to try all brands of this candy! They are so addictive though!
These were my favorite when I was younger but now they don't seem as soft and chewy as they used too
LOVE these, but I have to limit myself, or I will eat way too many of them they get addicting fast!
I am a huge fan of gummy snacks and Sweedish Fish is no exception. It is one pf my favorite guilty pleasures.
Great treat. Love to take to the movies as a snack. Love the red ones the best.
I've always loved Swedish Fish they taste really good. they really are one of the best candies ever.
Delicious Delicious Delicious Delicious Delicious Delicious Delicious Delicious
I've never been a big fan! These are always hard and stick to your teeth! The flavor is good though!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos