The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,976 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
This is another life long favorite of mine. I mainly a chocolate kind of candy girl, but when I want something fruity these are definitely the first thing I reach for.
Yummy!! I loved these as kids and still love them as an adult. They are so good and such a perfect sweet treat!
I have enjoyed these since I was very little. They will always be my favorite candy at the movies! They are very unique and super delicious.
They are amazing! There one of my favorite candies.There sweet but not over powering
The best candy around hands down. I always grab a bags when in the store. Just to have other around when i want something sweet.
One of my favorite chewy candies of all time! Nothing like them!
These are by far one of my all time favorite chewy candies! There's just something about them that is fun.
If i could score this higher i would.
I love love love sweedish fish! We always get them at the movie theater and they are great for candy sushi!
These are good.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos