Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Gloria L.
Gloria L.
Stamford, CT

I love this candy the only thing is if you leave them outside to long the get hard. Do not eat if you have braces
Tiala B.
Tiala B.

i love that I can still get these at my local, I love finding the ones with the perfect squishy and firm. I could eat a whole pack of these bad boys.
donna t.
donna t.
Meriden, CT

My husband will not go to the movies without his Swedish Fish.He loves them and thinks they are the perfect snack.
Quenisha B.
Quenisha B.
Columbus, GA

They are delicious duh. I can't say much more than that they are good to eat. No bad comments from me they can't get any better let's just hope that they don't tr to change it up. :)
Caroline D.
Caroline D.
Shohola, PA

I've loved swedish fish since i was a kid. recently most candy makes my teeth hurt but not these.

A++++
Teri A.
Teri A.
Vancouver, WA

These are my vice. I like chocolate. But I LOVE Swedish Fish. They provide just the right amount of sweetness. Not too little and not too much.
Aleyah W.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN

I preferably eat these in the winter, and put them in the freezer :D i get the taste better that way
Ari T.
Ari T.

Great flavor, fun shape and an amazing candy. Fun to use on top of ice cream and good to give out on Halloween
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Newtown, PA

Favorite chewy candy ever! so good and definitely hits the spot when I'm craving something sweet. my pick when i go to the movies :)
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Love these. They have the right amount of flavor, not to mention the perfect texture. Not to gummy and not to hard. Definitely not sticky but chewy. The best ever. Light calories and sugar. They are great for all ages.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now