The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,384 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My absolute favorite candy. chewy gummy sweet but not overly sweet . a case like this is convenient no back and forth to the store for the candy fix. you have it right in hand.
Swedish fish are the best i remember going to the store and asking my mom if i could get them she let me almost evey time
YUCK! worst candy EVER! I love gummys and chewy candy, but the flavor of these are just absolutely gross!
This candy makes me so happy! I like the fact that I don't have to search a bag full of gummies for the red candies!
Swedish Fish are one of my favorite treats when I am craving sugar. As a kid, I remember receiving these in my Halloween bag. This candy is an oldie, but goodie!
These are so addicting I can eat them by the handful! Perfect sweetness and chew. Not so chewy that they stick to your teeth.
My whole family LOVE Swedish Fish!!!! These amazing little gummy goodness doesn't last long in my house! When I buy these I have to buy in bulk and they still only last about 1-2 days!!!!! They are amazing!
So delicious. They are so chewy without being sticky enough to stick to your teeth. The flavor is great too!
I love Swedish fish the flavor of them is so good I buy them all the time I could eat a entire bag by myself no problem there's nothing like them!
My dad used to love these things. At first I didn't quite understand. Then I grew up. They're pretty good if you like gummy candy with a good but not overwhelming flavor.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos