Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Christine H.
Christine H.
Las Cruces, NM

One of my favorite gummy candies! These babies have been around forever and I hope thwy never go away! Very soft and chewy, flavor is great.
Morganne J.
Morganne J.

I loooooooove sweedy fish
That's what my little brother calls them we sit and eat them all day they are great
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Superior, WI

I buy five pound bags of these before. I really love these and the chewy texture helps me unwind when I'm studying.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Ctr Ossipee, NH

I don't get why everyone likes these so much
I just tried Swedish fish for the first time last week. One of my Nan-babies had split his scalp open so before we left the house I grabbed a bag of Swedish fish that my husband had bought. I must say they were a huge hit with All of us. Now I'm not a big "gummy" candy person but I did like these. I will definitely eat them again.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA

These are one of my fav candy. its not too sweet & its chewy so i just really love them!
Magdaline A.
Magdaline A.
Salisbury, NC

My grandkids love them, they eat them often. they love the taste.
Carolyn G.
Carolyn G.
Phoenix, AZ

I love Swedish Fish. They are a gummy snack that is not too sweet or sticky. There is a kinda rough exterior the regular gummy bears do not have. They are perfect for a quick snack.
Mera G.
Mera G.
Santa Monica, CA

By far my favorite gummy snack!
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA

I love these gummies. The taste is great and they are a easy and fun treat to give to children. My favorite thing about them is that they come in different size bags. You can get a small bag for on the go, medium bag to fill your candy dish with, and a larger bag for stock piling.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now