Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Uwa G.
Uwa G.
Staten Island, NY
I'm not a big fan of these swedish fish candy a all, but my nephew is. He eats them way too much.
Kiera M.
Kiera M.
Hazel Park, MI
Taste amazing but they stick to your teeth really bad.
Salina S.
Salina S.
Favorite road trip candy. Every time I have to drive back home for break I would stalk the ride with these and sour patch kids.
Dorinda C.
Dorinda C.
Brooksville, FL
I remember when these where a penny each at the store , and every time I see them in the store I grab a bag , me and my son love to eat swedish fish
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Columbia, MO
Perfectly chewy and a wonderful flavor. And who doesn't love the cute fish shapes
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Leavittsburg, OH
Swedish Fish are my favorite candy, I cant just eat a few! My daughter just made cupcakes for her bake sale and added a fish on blue icing so it looked like it was swimming.
felecia s.
felecia s.
concord, NH
Swedish fish are the best! Best part is the single wrapped fish so you don't sit and eat the whole box! they are that great you can just eat it all at once!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Peyton, CO
Swedish fish are a very good chewy snack to fix your sweet tooth quick! I have always loved these, and I love how you can eat how little or how much you want because of the individually wrapped packages!
Nuvia M.
Nuvia M.
Corona , NY
WORDS CANNOT EXPLAIN HOW MUCH I LOVE THESE! I seriously buy them at least 3 times a week, I'm abscessed with these!
Kiley C.
Kiley C.
Lafayette, IN
I just started eating these again! I forgot how good they were! I love that they have their own unique flavor! Now I can't stop eating them! :)
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?