22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,504 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These gummies have been my favorite for a long time. They are great for decorating cupcakes or for a quick snack.
Swedish Fish have been a favorite for me since I was young and nothing has changed! Wonderful flavor and texture.
These have always been my moms favorite and they've become mine too! I cannot stop eating them when I get them!
Swedish fish is One of my favorite candys. Always so affordable,and it taste amazing. I purchased my at Walmart.
Delicious and low fat! They get stuck in your teeth, but the taste is great and it's a low fat afternoon snack.
There's not much I can say about these other than I love them. They are sweet and chewy and highly addictive lol
Not including chocolate, these are my favorite. When I'm having a sweet craving Swedish fish are my go to candy.
Swedish fish are very chewy but very good. Don't buy them very often bc sometimes they hurt my teeth chewing them
These are my addiction. I buy a few bags at the vending machine in my dorm at college and eat all of it at once.
Omg! I am obsessed with these!! I could eat these everyday. I get the from the dollar tree! good value, and taste
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos