Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Kamaria M.
Kamaria M.
Lawrenceville, GA

Every time i go to the store i have to pick up a pack of this from the store my mother loves this candy
Amy W.
Amy W.
Gastonia, NC

My whole family loves Swedish Fish. We have to hide them from each other or they disappear.
Laura B.
Laura B.

These little gummys are pretty good! I like taking them to the movies with me! They're not too sweet either!
Christine M.
Christine M.
Cherry Hill, NJ

These are one of my favorite candies. I can never have enough of them. They are chewy and delicious. They are also very affordable.
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Waltham, MA

Swedish fish, been my favorite since i was younger, very sweet can come in various colors ! i love them so much
Gina C.
Gina C.
Portland, OR

Oh my gosh. YES! Swedish fish are the best. I could buy pounds of this stuff. They are sooo good. Fat free. Full of Sugar. Goodness.
Izabelle D.
Izabelle D.
Orlando, Florida

MY FAVORITE CANDY! I love the chewyness as well as how cute the little red fish are. I don't know how some people don't like them. I could eat them all day!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
San Diego, CA

These are so so delicious, but unfortunately not so good for you. They are fat free, but still high in calories. However, they're chewy and sweet and perfect for the occasional treat!
Kylie B.
Kylie B.
Mannsville, NY

Favorite candy. I love them so much. I got a 5 pound bag once as like a present and they were gone in a week. Swedish fish are life
Sulema D.
Sulema D.
Louisville, KY

They stick to my teeth horribly but I find myself still eating them. Move over gummies! Pass me the Swedish fish!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now