Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Lucy S.
Lucy S.

Swedish Fish are one of my favorite snacks, I'll always buy just one for 10 cents at a deli because I crave them. I've gotten the bigger packs now and it's still just as good. These snacks are best when they're soft and not too chewy.
J m.
J m.
Sciotoville, OH

I absolutely love the flavor of Swedish fish, the only thing that bothers me is they always stick to my teeth!
Melissa  B.
Melissa B.
Blue Springs, MO

Love this candy, it's great to decorate a cake with or just to eat right out of the package, yummy.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Loves Park, IL

These candies are ok. I get a craving for them once in awhile, but I never really liked them. This was my moms favorite candy.
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Bastrop, LA

I love these so much. First they're fat free so that's always good.
They are also really delicious and just the right consistency of gummy lol
Chloe H.
Chloe H.

I love these so much. The flavor is unique and this is one of the only candies I buy.
Whitney L.
Whitney L.
Richmond, KY

This candy is one of my absolute favorites. Swedish fish cannot be beat, I only like the red ones. I hate when the sell the various colors. Beware, don't eat too many at one time!
Lexie M.
Lexie M.
Montpelier, VT

All time favorite candy.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Byron Center, MI

These are like fruit snacks for adults. They are so good and basically strawberry fruit snack flavored
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.

Swedish fish are just like the red sour patch kids without the sour. Really nice firm chewy texture and great flavor
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?