Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Easton, PA

My ultimate favorite candy ever! These been my favorite since I was a little girl and always will be. Have a bad day? Grab a bag a these, a drink and a DVD and forget about it all
Kylie B.
Kylie B.
East Haven, CT

I have been eating these since I was younger, I LOVE these! Classic choice but I do not like the mixed colors as much as the original!
Tonya B.
Tonya B.
Campbell, CA

I love gummy candies, but Swedish Fish are my least favorite of all the gummies. They're not as chewy and are much harder to get out of your teeth. I give it a C.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Tracy, Ca

To me, these have the perfect amount of sweetness to them. They never come out misshapen. The amount of candy in the bag is always fair. The only downside is that they really stick to your teeth and turn your mouth red.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Round Lake, IL

Brings back childhood memories for me...
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Columbus, OH

My favorite treat to peel off my teeth! I have loved these since I was a little girl!
Charles Z.
Charles Z.
Akron, OH

The best gummy candy around! I love the freshness and taste of this product every time! Do yourself a favor and grab a bag!
Kiana S.
Kiana S.

I LOVE SWEDISH FISH! They are one of my favorite candies. I love how they are soft and chewy; they aren't too sweet either. If you haven't had Swedish fish you should try it.
Monique V.
Monique V.

I've never liked these yucky little things. They're just too sticky and have a nasty lack of flavor. If you like flavorful, tender candy, then this is not the candy for you. Althought, they're pretty cute despite their taste and texture.
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
San Antonio, TX

I can't stand sweesish fish i think they taste bland and are not chew enough to be a chewy candy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now