Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Esther C.
Esther C.
Laredo, TX
Give me any type of sweet sugary candy and I am the most happy camper around. Every time j have a sweet tooth I'll most definitely debate in buying this one or something else. But it's definitely one of my go to's.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Swedish fish are one of my guilty pleasures, I don't buy them often but when I want them I have to get them. They are a fun candy for kids and you can get creative with them for beach or under water themed parties.
kathryn w.
kathryn w.
This is one of my favorites .It is such a great candy /snack/ treat.This is a chewy sweet tooth kind of candy .My mom said she had a candy that was like this when she was growing up so we both like this candy alot.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Clearfield, PA
Love these things! They don't get full stars from me because the last couple bags I have purchased were stale. I live the cherry flavor and the gummy texture. They aren't hard/chewy like cheap candy. They are soft.
Jesse B.
Jesse B.
Glenolden, PA
Swedish fish are tasty but they're definitely a taste to get accustomed to. Sweet yet almost a little rubbery. I love them but not all do, of course. I enjoy a big box with popcorn and a movie! My kind of night! :)
Anisha M.
Anisha M.
Sunnyvale, CA
Honestly, I don't like the texture of these as much as I like the texture of more standard gummy candy, like Haribo. Seems a bit... thicker? Can't quite explain it. Flavors are good and the boyfriend loves them so.
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Swedish Fish are love. Swedish Fish are life. I am obsessed with these, especially bringing these to the beach! They are one of my favorite candy and I love that i don't have to eat a bunch of them to be satisfied.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Atlanta, GA
If you haven't tried swedish fish, then I feel sorry for you. Swedish fish are the most tasty, soft, chewy, addictive candy ever. Try them...you'll be hooked (get it? hooked? like a fish on a hook? I'm hilarious).
Ebonie L.
Ebonie L.
I don't know what it is about these little gummy fish but they're addicting!! I eat them anytime I can find them which unfortunately isn't too often. It gets no better than these though. Would buy again and again.
Emi N.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
I love these because they aren't too sweet and are the perfect amount of sweetness, I always buys these because I feel that these gummies are at great value and price that I would usually buy it in the value pack.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?