Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.

I will eat a full size bag of swedish fish in one sitting with no regrets. Only if they're red only, though. Whoever came up with the idea of the other colors and flavors, bad idea, but I'm glad they still sell bags of only red!
Candace H.
Candace H.
Sacramento, CA

Classic Swedish fish are one of my favorites. I would rather have all of red than getting the mixed bags. You can buy from any store but going to a dollar store you're most likely to get the best price just the smaller quantity.
Kayla L.
Kayla L.

I love Swedish Fish! I think the texture is amazing and tastes "old fashioned". It's somewhere in between a taffy and a gummy. The size is perfect. I usually bite each piece into quarters to make the product seem to last longer.
April G.
April G.
Anoka, Mn

Yum! My favorite non-chocolate snack! Love the flavor, the texture, the smell of Swedish fish! They are perfect to grab a little handful of sprinkle onto your chocolate ice cream. These are not overly hard like most gummy bears.
Sonia A.
Sonia A.

When I was younger I used to buy bags and bags of these when they cost of a penny does it say it doesn't matter how much it cause I still love the fresh taste and it's a must have especially when I was pregnant this was my crave
Juwan G.
Juwan G.
Raleigh, NC

Swedish fish are always best when they're fresh and unlike the other packages, this one allows for them to stay fresh and delicious with a plentiful supply. They are like a soft strawberry flavored gummy and are truly delicious.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

A twist on gummy candy. A little more chewy. Good price point. Nice flavor without being very sweet. I get these a lot. They taste great and seem to last longer since they are chewy. Definitely a must try if you like gummy candy
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Minneapolis, MN

I love swedish fish. But I think they've changed the recipe recently, because when I leave them out to get crunchy on the outside they always seem to stay just as gooey as when I first opened them, which is a little concerning.
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Tillsonburg, Ontario

We literally buy these in bulk because they are gone so quickly in our household. Tasty treats but make sure you have a toothbrush near by..... I can feel my teeth ready to fall out with each bite I take of these little fishys!
Melissa O.
Melissa O.

Swedish Fish are my favorite candy. They are super sweet and fruity. My boyfriend has to hide them from me once I open a bad because I will eat them until I make myself sick. They are so good! And surprisingly, naturally vegan.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now