Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Karen T.
Karen T.
Doral, FL

Delicious and does not taste like chicken, LOL! This candy is super old-school and taste awesome every time I eat it. Not something that I crave often but when it is around it is a must have. I say purchase worthy.Swedish Fish
Angel W.
Angel W.

Chew gooey it's like giving you all that gummy bear realness but like harder and it's like more old-style and it's like a d**n. Like really cheap for like one of those big bags a dollar something. Eat over 20-26 and ur stomach will hurt
Khe'ana M.
Khe'ana M.
Philadelphia, PA

Omg I really loved these as a kid!!! Was always my first choice of candy. They also have Italian ice in this flavor. Too Die For! I don't eat candy much as an adult, but occasionally I'll pick up a bag of these from my local drug store.
Teja J.
Teja J.
Wellsville, NY

These are a classic for a reason. The perfect amount of chewiness without being tacky, the perfect amount of sweetness without at all being syrupy, and unlike many Swedish Fish pretenders, they don't get stale and hard in the packaging.
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
Louisville, KY

I surprise (well, not a surprise anymore) my husband with a big bag of swedish fish for Valentine's Day every year. He loves them. To keep them fresh I take out of bag and put in a sealed tupperware so that they won't harden or dry out.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Racine, WI

My husband introduced these to me when we were first dating almost 10 years ago! I have no clue how I had never had them before. I love that they are gummy but a little harder than a typical gummy candy. Try putting them in the freezer.
Isabelle E.
Isabelle E.
Farmville, VA

Swedish Fish are AMAZING. The taste is a perfect sugary cherry that you get in no other candy. These are so addicting and I love treating myself to a bag from time to time. They can be a little waxy sometimes, but the taste is worth it.
Makenzie W.
Makenzie W.
Irmo, SC

I am in LOVE with Swedish fish!! I got this medium sized bag at Walmart the last time now I am addicted!! They are easy to eat and a perfect combination between fruity but not too fruity... I would recommend this chewy treat for anyone!
Angie M.
Angie M.
Wildomar , Ca

The first few are always so addictive but after that they start to hurt my stomach... the flavor isn't that good and they're really hard, I would much rather have gummy bears or any other type of gummy, sweedish fish just aren't for me
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Odessa , Tx

Swedish fish is one of my all time favorite candy. Whether I'm at the movies or at home and just want something sweet, these are my go-to. I like the taste, the texture and the value of the product. I would definitely keep buying these
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?