BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Cassandra T.
My favorite candy next to twizzkers. Sweet chewy and soft I just can't get enough of these. Easily found at your neighborhood drug store or buy in bulk at whole sale retailers like Sams Club.
Sheridan D.
Dry Ridge, KY
If I could go above 5 stars I would! Not lying at all!!! They are amazing except they get stuck your teeth. Other than that, perfection that looks like a red, chewy, and delicious fish!!!!!!!
Nichole W.
Jayess, MS
My family loves gummy candy. These are big big enough my 1 yr old can enjoy them as well. They are colorful and have very good detail to them. I used these to help my daughter learn to count.
Katrina F.
Nashua, NH
Chewy sweet awesome but don't eat to many because it will give you a stomach ache but awesome when your looking for so etching sweet to curb your sweet tooth bought at dollar tree best
Value
Iris H.
These aren't really my favorite gummies mainly because it's hard to find them with different flavors. I feel like it's too much cherry for me. Other than that great packaging and affordable.
Katie M.
Lakewood, OH
I used to hate these when I was little and my dad ate them all the time. Somehow I have grown to love them and they are one of my favorite candies! I always get them when I go to the movies.
Karla W.
Massillon, OH
I like the fact that the are fat free. I can have them on my diet eat a few. Save some for later. They affordable . Good value if you buy the bigger bag . Yes I would recommend it to others.
Elizabeth M.
State College, PA
I love swedish fish. its my guilty pleasure when i am sad. Its like perfect gummy. It has an amazing taste to it. I usually buy them in walmart or cvs or any corner store and its affordable.
Tay l.
Orlando, FL
These have been my favorite ever since I was a child, and always will be. They have the same consistent great flavor, a nice texture/consistency, and it doesn't stick to my teeth annoyingly.
Kristin D.
Blue River, WI
Swedish fish have always been one of my favorite candies. I used to eat these religiously as a kid. They have such a unique flavor and texture that you can't get from any other gummy candy.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?