22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,504 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
While I enjoy Swedish Fish, they're not really my go to gummy candy. I think it's the flavor...I've never been big on cherry-type flavors, and if I eat more than a couple of these I end up with a major stomach ache. ...but obviously that doesn't usually stop me. Haha
Mine and my dads favorite candy! Whenever we go on road trips we always get these suckers to chew on! They are soft and have just the right amount of sugar in them! I love the taste of them and the design of the actual fish is super cute
My husband favoritee!! He also got me hooked on them. Wen we first started dating he brought me some and i never had them ever so i ate it because i didnt want him to feel like u know he got me some candy n i didnt even eat it no i did and love these fishies taste so freaking good i can eat them all day every day
My absolute favorite candy ever. They are soooooo good and the amount you get in the bag is great and the price is pretty good too. I can never pass up a bag of Swedish fish. five stars all the way.... I think i'm gonna head to the store and buy a bag now.
Cute lil fish in a gummy form. What's not to like? I like the flavor but still can't decide if it's raspberry or strawberry. Soft and chewy and just the right amount of sweet to satisfy my sweet tooth. The only bummer is that these little red fish disappear so quickly lol!
Swedish fish are amazing but kind of hard to find l. I always get them when I'm st Best Buy because local convenience stores don't carry them. I like that they are not too sweet nor too hard when chewing. I wish I could buy more often to please my inner fat girl
The mindless snack of choice! It's one I always have on hand at work, and I almost always buy them at the movie theater. The flavor is good, and hasn't changed over the years, and they're a pretty inexpensive treat. Everyone needs a bag of these in their office.
My love-hate relationship with Swedish Fish is that I love them so much that I eat the whole bag, and then I hate how I feel after. In all seriousness, this is one of the only vegan gummy treats that are easily accessible and delicious, so they're a win for me!
I love Swedish fish. They have a sweet and distinct flavor, by it is not overwhelming. With other types of gummy candy I can only tolerate a certain amount of them before I want to stop eating them. I don't know if that's good or bad when it comes to Swedish fish
One of my favorite candies to have at the movie theater. I love them so much! They are sweet flavor and nice texture that doesn't stick to your teeth. I love that they are available almost everywhere! My husband and i buy the huge bag and fight over them! lol
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos