BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Vienna S.
I love their easiness to chew and their taste. I could eat a whole pack of these. The flavor is great because they are not all that sweet. I normally am not a gummy fan but if I wanted gummies, this is my go to brand. I would recommend it to anyone who likes gummies (or even those that dislike it)
ona k.
Sparta
Sweedish fish are one of my favorite candies in existence. While they're not really expensive or really cheap, wherever you can find them for whatever price (as long as it's not outrageous), then it is most definitely worth the purchase.They are sweet and really great tasting.
Lisa G.
Review for: Jelly Beans
It’s a bit weird to have that familiar taste of a Swedish Fish in the form of a jelly bean instead of the shape you’re used to. But they taste just as yummy and still no gelatin. I’ll definitely be buying these again!
Cybill S.
Olney/Kill Devil Hills
If you want that artificial generic red flavor, these are your go to cheery treat. Yes their kind of fun, but before you realize it, you've eaten the entire package and still want something. Waste of time, money and more importantly calories. And then what are you going to look for next?
Kathryn B.
Philadelphia, PA
My team actually eats Swedish fish at the halftime of every game to gain back some energy and focus! The carbohydrates in them with the sugars is exactly what you need to boost your body in the middle of a workout. The taste isn't too bad either! Who doesn't love these classic fish?
Andrea P.
These are incredibly underrated. They have such a unique flavor I can't even describe it. I also love the texture. They're soft but not overly chewy that your jaw gets a painful workout. I try not to buy them too often because when I do, I'm eating the entire bag. There's no stopping me.
Eliza A.
These are SO GOOD another classic, love them, love their fruity taste! Even though these are good to eat, I just wish they have other flavors other than the red fish, so other gummies with a wide variety of flavors are more suitable for me, but these are still good and I can't pass up!
Raquel M.
Hailey, ID
Sweet Tooth Expert
Sweedish Fish are such a cult favorite. They taste amazing and you can  fined them all over the place. I buy mine at Walmart. They are affordable and such a great value. They are chewy but not too chewy and have a great taste. will definitely keep buying these in the future.
Julie S.
Shelby Township
I love these despite the fact that I can’t quite place they’re flavor. I love keeping them in the fridge so they get just a little hard and they taste great cold.
Aliysa L.
Alexandria , VA
These are my road trip go-to snack. You can find them just about anywhere. They are perfectly chewy and juicy. I typically grab them whenever I see them while standing in a check-out line at Walmart or at a gas station. Makes me feel slightly less guilty than if I grabbed a Snickers!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?