Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Pasadena, MD

I love gummy candy and Swedish fish just has such a unique flavor that can't be compared to anything else. They can be pricey since the small bags come with so few fish, and occasionally I get some that have this barely there weird dish like taste coating on the top, but that may just be my taste buds. These are easily available almost anywhere.
Alex F.
Alex F.
Fort Wayne, IN

I LOVE Swedish fish. Probably more than is healthy for a person. I've bought those large bags and tubs quite a few times and I tend to eat them by the handful. {After a while of that, you can get a gross aftertaste in your mouth, so I don't suggest it} The price is always good for the size, which is a huge factor in me getting them also haha.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC

Swedish Fish have always been a favorite to many. Sometimes I wonder if these were the first type of gummy candy out there, before gummy bears even. These can be very addicting and you don't even realize that you are eating so many until you've downed the whole bag. These aren't super sweet to me, but sweet enough to know you're eating candy.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Olney, MD

They are swedish fish, however they are not swedish. We've had visitors from Sweden and they have never seen a swedish fish before. Interesting, right? Anyway, these are clearly a favorite and it's impossible to eat just a few. I prefer the classic red ones, not the new-fangled multi-colored ones. And for Pete's sake, don't get the fake ones.
anna b.
anna b.
Malden, MA

These are so good I always have them in my backpack so I can snack on them when ever I am hungry in class and also I love the taste and texture of Swedish fish which some people find weird but I like them soo much and people should rebut this again after they finish because it is well worth the price for the amount your getting in the bag.
Chante P.
Chante P.
Aspers, PA

My dad first got me addicted to these when I was young and then in high school I had a teacher that had "fish friday" and every kid in his classes got two of the giant swedish fish to eat.They have always been really good and I like to get the 98 cent movie boxes of them that walmart sells every so often so that I can have some more again.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Philadelphia, PA

Both gummy and smooth, Swedish Fish are sure to give you a wonderful snack experience. Their uniquely scrumptious flavor will satiate any sort of sugar craving. They are also fat free! As a kid, I would always grab some of these after an unsuccessful fishing trip so I could always show my mom the most delicious fish we could have caught !
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Indianapolis, IN

My Fiance and I love this candy so much we always find a reason to get it for each other! Every holiday or special occasion I will be sure to find Swedish Fish as apart of my surprises its so chewy and fruity and always put a smile on my face. One thing I love love love about it is the food coloring doesn't leave your tongue bright red!!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Garfield Hts, OH

I'm more of a chocolate eater when it comes to candy but every now and then I'll get something like this. These are a gummy that is on the thicker end when it comes to texture. It's a little tougher than a gummy bear or worm but that's not necessarily a bad thing. The flavor is really nice. It's a cranberry/cherry flavor but isn't tart.
Rosa G.
Rosa G.

When it comes to chewy candy the first candy that pops into my head is Swedish Fish and you can't get enough of them honestly. They have the right amount of chewy and right amount of flavor in each of them. It's definitely worth the purchase. You can't get enough, you really can't. Stop what your doing right now and go out and buy them.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now