Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Diana A.
Diana A.

The perfect chewy candy, i LOVE eating chocolates and candy. J just love the sweets but this one has to be my favorite. I love how its sweet but not too sweet its just right and who doesn't love a little chewy fish shaped candy? Cause i really do. I recommend this especially to people who don't like candy as much but want something sweet every other day.
Carrie L.
Carrie L.

Sweedish Fish are yummy little treats. The packaging is the bright and fun and the perfect serving size. I buy these at Target to pop in my purse as a treat to share at the movies or for stockings or Easter baskets. They are made w mineral oil and also helps w constipation. I recommend these for toddler/elder potty issues as well as a fun/sweet treat.
Kristina J.
Kristina J.
Fergus Falls, MN

Buy at the dollar store and they disappear. Kid and husband don't eat them. I get them all! I buy about 1 x per month. Buy at the dollar store and they disappear. Kid and husband don't eat them. I get them all! I buy about 1 x per monthBuy at the dollar store and they disappear. Kid and husband don't eat them. I get them all! I buy about 1 x per month
Katie M.
Katie M.
Panama City, FL

Swedish Fish are yummy! They are like a harder gummy type sour patch kid without the sour. Just sweet. They are affordable and you can buy a large bag to snack on. Perfect for movie time. I also always include a few when I go to a froyo place where you put on your own toppings! They have a great flavor! They stick to your back teeth but it's worth it!
JayLynn E.
JayLynn E.
S Salt Lake, UT

My girls love this snack. Yummy sweet flavorful snack keeps the kids entertained and calm. Its worth the money. The sweetness isn't strong like other fruity gummies. And its soft and lightly chewy. This is a nice treat for little ones, it keeps them busy. If you want something sweet and easy to snack than buy this snack for your family or yourself.
Marisol O.
Marisol O.

I never understood the fascination with Swedish Fish! I originally wanted to rank it 3 stars, but I changed my mind and gave it a 4. They are good, but I don't think I would ever buy them for myself. If someone gave them to me though, I would probably eat them...if there were nothing else around. Man, should I have given them a 3? Sounds like it...
Jackie O.
Jackie O.
Columbia, SC

Swedish Fish is one of my favorite candies out there! This new Go-Pak is the coolest concept too! I love that it can just sit in my cup holder for a little snack while I'm on the road; especially when I'm stuck in traffic. Plus the lid provides a great seal to keep them from going stale. Pretty awesome concept and they weren't too bad of a price!
Amy B.
Amy B.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA

My kiddo loves these. Okay, so do I. Our local water-ice shops even carried a "Swedish Fish" flavored water ice (Italian ice/slushie type of dessert) and I have to say, it was delightful. What isn't to love? It's red. It's sugary. It isn't quite cherry, not quite fruit-punch, just uniquely Swedish fish. Not overly gummy, not too sticky. Just yum.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Pasadena, MD

I love gummy candy and Swedish fish just has such a unique flavor that can't be compared to anything else. They can be pricey since the small bags come with so few fish, and occasionally I get some that have this barely there weird dish like taste coating on the top, but that may just be my taste buds. These are easily available almost anywhere.
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Madison, AL

These are fun and cute and taste good. I never get tired of looking at them. Which is funny because I won't touch a real fish or eat anything from the ocean. Anyways, I can't have too many because it is all the same flavor but it's nice because it keeps me from over eating. I love how soft they are when you bite into them the texture is perfect
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?