Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Lafeesha S.
Lafeesha S.
San Antonio, TX

I am never hooked on the first bite of these candies. Once I have one I think they taste to waxy, but after I have another it's like a mini addiction. They taste delicious after the first one.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN

These are gross. I don't get it. If you like chewy "fruit" flavored snacks then you would like these.
Kate K.
Kate K.
Leesburg, VA

I would rate Swedish Fish with an A+ if I could! So, so good. I love the gummy, chewy texture and the fruity flavor. It's hard to stop at less than an entire bag (or box, if you go the Costco route). Highly recommended.
Allison M.
Allison M.
Preston, CT

I have always loved these. They are perfect snacks for the movies or when traveling.
Deborah S.
Deborah S.

They're a little tough to chew. But if you suck on them they do taste delicious. I love to use them in adult beverages when you do you like a fishbowl you could use these as the fish and it soak up some of the alcohol and it taste even better.
Rona L.
Rona L.
Federal Way, WA

The Red Swedish Fish is the best flavor, so why not have a bag full? It's one of my favorite gummy candies and are perfect in your purse for on-the-go because who knows when you'll need a sweet pick-me-up?
Olivia O.
Olivia O.

So addicting! I always get these when I go to the movies
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Riverview, FL

Freaking love these!! I honestly think that there isn't another candy out there like it! truly amazing!!
Maritza D.
Maritza D.
pacifica, ca

These candies remind me of the candy counter at my local Sears when I was a wee lass. I remember beggingg for some every single time and getting a tiny little white paperbag with the yummy little fishies. All these years later I still eat them!
Ashton R.
Ashton R.

This taste awful.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now