Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Kathryn H.
Kathryn H.
Hopewell, Va

I didn't like them the first time i tried swedish fish, but recently I've really started to like them. They are pretty tough to chew though, that would be my only compaint.
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co

I totally thought I was a weirdo for liking swedish fish, but I'm not alone! I have such a sweet tooth, but I like the flavor of these alot.
Nachelle H.
Nachelle H.

Perfect movie candy. It's really chewy and may get stuck in your teeth but Its still one of my faves.
Kayla V.
Kayla V.

These things are super chewy! They don't have an overly sweet taste, which I like. The only thing that keeps me from gobbling these is how they stick to your teeth. I have to WORK to keep these out of my teeth. lol.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Gainesville, VA

I like swedish fish, its got the basic taste of a regular gummy snack, they're not bad but they're not my favorite! i would like it more if they had a variety of flavors!
Roxanne Y.
Roxanne Y.

There's just something about Swedish Fish that makes them so addicting. Not too sure, but maybe it's the chewiness that makes them last longer than chocolate or something else. Original red flavor is my favorite
Arianna H.
Arianna H.
Fayetteville, NC

SWEDISH FISH IS THE BEST TBH
its perfect to put on Frozen Yogurt
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
East Pittsburgh, PA

My fave childhood candy quickly became a pregnancy addiction. Lol I would hide them from my other kids.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Hico, TX

Favorite candy by far! They have a sweet flavor that satisfies my sweet tooth and they aren't too sticky which I love.
Sharlene M.
Sharlene M.
Carson City, NV

I have such a sweet tooth but this candy is just so gross I hate it. I haven't been a fan of this candy at all.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now