Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

I love Swedish Fish! They're adorable and so tasty. I love to snack on these whenever I am craving something sweet. They always bring me back to my childhood, too.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.

Swedish fish are one of those go-to snacks where you know they will always be good, always taste great and have that taste you remember from eating them as a kid. Just enough sweetness to help the sweet cravings too
linda a.
linda a.
Lake Charles, LA

The flavor of these little fishes is tasty but extremely sugary. I always think about buying them but decide not to because I remember that they get stuck in my teeth.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Earlysville, VA

Whenever my friend and I have a sleepover, this is our go to snack. These little fishes are so addicting! I love that they aren't sticky on the outside, but nice and gummy on the inside. The flavor is amazing, really unique, I think it's kind of a cherry/fruit punch flavor, but I've never tasted it in any other gummies. And unlike some gummy snacks, these aren't too chewy so they don't glue your teeth together. I know I can safely eat them with my braces :)
Karel D.
Karel D.
Burlington, NJ

A favorite candy of mine since childhood and still is! Highly recommend it..beware of getting hooked!
michaela k.
michaela k.
Atco, NJ

These have been my favorite candy since I was very young. Although, while I had braces they were not the easiest to eat, they're very tasty but not too sweet for me! A lot of the time I have to control myself with how many I end up eating haha!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Detroit, Mi

My favorite! affordable, and delicious. i usually get the family size bad and hoard them for myself.
Shauntai M.
Shauntai M.
Kershaw, SC

My absolute favorite candy and has benny favorite candy since before I can remember! I love this candy! It has the perfect blend of chewy and sweet while not being too much of either.
Aleesia W.
Aleesia W.

One of my all time favorite candies. I'm more of a chocolate person but these would sometimes win my heart over the chocolate
Dana B.
Dana B.
Morrisville, PA

My favorite gummy candy hands down
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now