The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,280 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I freaking love these! They are super chewy and taste good! I could eat a million of these in a night
I've always loved these!! So yummy!! They're chewy, of course, but so tasty!! Sometimes difficult to find, but worth it!!
These are only the best candy ever and if you like any gummy foods then you'll definitely love these!
Literally so yummy! In the mood for something sweet and soft? This is the candy for you! I highly recommend Swedish fish!
One of my favorite candies by far. They have been my favorite since I was a kid.
My favorite candy, I usually don't eat much candy but if I am craving some this is my go too not too sweet, it's perfect.
Great candy and this value pack actually stays fresh for the long run. Your Swedish fish will stay fresh for a long time.
Ever since I was a kid I've always loved Swedish fish! They're so good and chewy
FOREVER MY FAVORITE CANDY!! These have been my favorite candies since I was a little kid :)
I love seedish fish. This is the most delicious sweet candy ever. They are shaped as fishes
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos