The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,328 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Better than gummy bears! So much more flavor! You can get them in sea shapes also. The large traditional red ones are my absolute favorite.
So delicious. They are so chewy without being sticky enough to stick to your teeth. The flavor is great too!
This is my go to candy when I want something chewy or gummy-like. So tasty and not too sweet, I love them!!
My dad used to love these things. At first I didn't quite understand. Then I grew up. They're pretty good if you like gummy candy with a good but not overwhelming flavor.
Love this candy! It's a must get not only for myself, but for my daughter also. The flavor is great and satisfies my sweet tooth.
I would have given these 10 stars if I could. They are my all time favorites! Do not be fooled by the knock offs. Nothing is even close! The original red are the Best!!
No matter how old I will get, this will always be a favorite. You can never have just one either!
My boyfriend loves these and makes my uy him some every time we go shopping and if i tell him no then he sneaks them in
I absolutely love this and want it right now! It has such a fantastic flavor and isn't too chewy!
These cannot actually be purchased in Sweden. They are often times too hard and not very gummy. They do not have much of a real taste.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos