The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,957 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love these especially how chewy and sweet they are.........................
These are one of my fav candy. its not too sweet & its chewy so i just really love them!
Dey is so qt lyk bb feeshes
I have to eat gluten free and finding candies that follow that are hard sometimes. That has never been an issue with Swedish Fish!! They sometimes can be a bit chewy but I think that adds to their appeal. If I'm in a bad mood or need a lift I can grab a bag of Swedish Fish and everything is better for that moment!
I love chewy candies, so this one was a winner for me. It's so tasty especially for those who have a sweet tooth like me.
Not many people love swedish fish but i do! they are entertaining, gummy, and simply just the right amount of sweet!!
Hubby loves these, I think the gummy is strange- too soft, not enough bounce back.
Great candy. Lush has a soap that smells like this "The Godmother"
I have never bought these the way I tried them was because during holloween they gave a lot of these and because of there name I was like nah I wouldn't eat them I would give them away . But one of my friends loved them she told me to just try them and if I still didn't like them then just to give them all to her so I did try them and they were okay not the best there are so many chewy candy that are 99% better I'll eat them if they give them to me but I wont buy them
This has to be one of my favorite candies. It's sweet and not as gummy as gummy bears. It has a stronger flavor than regular gummies. Right now most stores have these on discount because of Halloween.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos