Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Indianapolis, IN
Classic tasty treat. Very good!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Yorkville, NY
I love getting swedish fish at the movie theater. They're a classic snack. The only down side is they stick to your teeth but so worth it!
Heather B.
Heather B.
I can eat these things by the bag in just one sitting if I wanted to! They are seriously my favorite candy
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Fernley, NV
I am not a huge candy person but whenever I see this I always want some. The are the perfect combo of chewy, sweet, and when chocolate isn't available it hits the sweet tooth! I could really go for some right about now!
Janel L.
Janel L.
I love Swedish Fish its my go ro candy them and sour patch kids. I love them. The only down side is that they stick to you teeth sometimes.
Leticia P.
Leticia P.
Ohh god don't my kids love it sound crazy but we going everyweek to buy for watch movies and enjoy the family more Candies 😃
Joann D.
Joann D.
Rockford, TN
I fill like I am chewing on wax. no flavor, just wax. Although it seems to be a popular candy, i don't think I will be purchasing anymore for my household
Rhylee D.
Rhylee D.
Swedish Fish are amazing! Although to me, the more you eat, the more i think that the flavor gets a little gross :(
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Peabody, MA
Another one of my favorite candies. So sweet and chewy, I could eat these all day. Once you start eating them you can't stop!
Haley C.
Haley C.
Winston Salem, NC
Ugh I hate these! They don't taste fruity, they kind of just take like stale old candy. They are also very chewy and stick to the roof of my mouth. I don't why people like these.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?