22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,506 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love Swedish Fish! The flavor is great and I love that they aren't hard to chew like some similar candies are.
SUPER YUMMY HIGHLY RECOMMEND they don't taste like any other candy and the texture is pretty nice not too chewy.
This candy is wonderful! I love them and could eat them all day long! I have to fight for them with my boys lol!
There's not much I can say about these other than I love them. They are sweet and chewy and highly addictive lol
The perfect amount of sweet n chewy! You really can't go wrong. I'm a candy freak so thing is a thumbs up for me.
My absolute FAVORITE CANDY, it's so GOOD and not at all bad for you!!! A must have! I love love love this candy!
I have such a sweet tooth but this candy is just so gross I hate it. I haven't been a fan of this candy at all.
Love These! I cannot get enough. These are my favorite things in the world. I buy them every time I go to store.
These gummies have been my favorite for a long time. They are great for decorating cupcakes or for a quick snack.
This candy is so delicious. I buy them as a snack for the family. They are a little chewy but totally delicious.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos