22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,503 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
This candy is wonderful! I love them and could eat them all day long! I have to fight for them with my boys lol!
Swedish Fish have been a favorite for me since I was young and nothing has changed! Wonderful flavor and texture.
These are my addiction. I buy a few bags at the vending machine in my dorm at college and eat all of it at once.
Love these, such a great flavor. sometimes kind of expensive. most store do put these on sale. Kind of addicting
Absolutely one of my most favorite snacks!!! I cannot walk by them in the store and not buy a bag!! So delicious!
Swedish fish is One of my favorite candys. Always so affordable,and it taste amazing. I purchased my at Walmart.
I love Swedish fish, I always purchase these when I'm at the movies. I love to have a little sweet snack with me!
Love these seriously one of my top favorite candies and I rarely go into a store that doesn't have a bag of these
I have such a sweet tooth but this candy is just so gross I hate it. I haven't been a fan of this candy at all.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos