Add a Photo
Photos (52)
I just tried Swedish fish for the first time last week. One of my Nan-babies had split his scalp open so before we left the house I grabbed a bag of Swedish fish that my husband had bought. I must say they were a huge hit with All of us. Now I'm not a big "gummy" candy person but I did like these. I will definitely eat them again.
Laena B.
Laena B.
Saskatchewan

I live kick rice and I love raspberries so this is a really fun candy for me to eat. I also like that they come in a small package unlike a bigger lick rice package.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Gloucester, VA

I kind of love the taste of swedish fish but I hate how chewy they are.
Savanah F.
Savanah F.
Tacoma, WA

I don't like swedish fish much, just isn't right for my tastes. they are a little too chewy and gummy, but I know a ton of people who absolutely love them
Alexis O.
Alexis O.
Visalia, CA

Swedish Fish is my favorite candy ever! It is delicious! It's a nice chewy gummy that just has a great taste that I can't even explain! The shape it comes in is so cute, festive, and playful! I would definitely recommend everyone to try Swedish Fish and fall in love with it like I did!
Brigitte N.
Brigitte N.
Sacramento, CA

Maybe it's because I like fish, maybe because Swedes but I love Swedish Fish. A classic, delicious candy.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Everson, WA

Love these fishies!!!!
Jess R.
Jess R.
Los Angeles, CA

Although these are considered healthy candies. I just can't seem to enjoy these. The texture of these are just weird to me.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Newark, NJ

Another great candy brand that has shown consistency throughout the years.
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.

I tried these for the first time recently and I really liked them! I can't really describe the taste though? Just good.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now