The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,298 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Great candy for kiddos! my mother in law loves to send these to my kids. and they are also very yummy!
These are one of my favorite non-chocolate candies. They're chewy and fruity and down-right addicting!
Swedish fish are my favorite sweet candy. Classic, chewy fish shaped gummies. You can't really say no.
ONE OF MY FAVORITE CANDOES!! i ask my friends to get me these for christmas and sour patch kids! the gum also tastees good
One of my favorite candies. I could eat the whole bag in one sitting. They are very gummy and chewy.
Yesssss this Canadian candy is the best!! I usually stick to the original red one but they also have different color ones!
This candy is wonderful! I love them and could eat them all day long! I have to fight for them with my boys lol!
Swedish fish is one of my favorite candies. They get stuck on your teeth though so watch out for that!
I love the fishis., i love the taste.., chewing them is the problem because they get stuck on my teeth.., but i love them
They are chewy n soft n sweet can't get enough of them love them. I love to eat them all the time. They are also so cute
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos