The Best Gummy Candies: 14K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy
4.58 / 5 based on 7,714 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 101 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Um YEAH! Swedish Fish takes me back to being a kid and buying them at the counter for a penny each - those days are gone. However the taste is still there! These are one of the best old time candies that are still around.
Kids and I love to eat. yummy flavor . it a treat!
My friends love these, but i find them too hard and chewy. I prefer softer fish. They remind me of licorice.
A forever fav
Love the flavor its soft and chewy .I Like to hold them in my hand to get them all soft and warm then stretch them out before I eat them yummy.
Swedish fish are so tasty! This is a classic candy that everyone loves. I like that my kids can hold them since they aren't sticky.
I would rate Swedish Fish with an A+ if I could! So, so good. I love the gummy, chewy texture and the fruity flavor. It's hard to stop at less than an entire bag (or box, if you go the Costco route). Highly recommended.
These's are always a great movie snack If you have not had them you should try them
Swedish fish are one of my favorite gummies! I usually always over do it and way too many but they're so delicious!
I absolutely love swedish fish, anytime i am in the mood for a snack i got to swedish fish, when you don't really want the sour part of sour patch kids this is perfect and addicting .
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
See All Photos