Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Hunter B.
Hunter B.
Piedmont, SC

It's basically a red sour patch kid without the sour. I'm not a huge fan of non-chocolate candy, but they're addicting.
India H.
India H.
Lexington , TN

I can't stand the taste of these let alone a bigger bag! The taste isn't sweet enough for me and the texture is too chewy. These just aren't for me.
Jill T.
Jill T.
San Antonio , TX

Love the simplicity of these sweet little fish. I like the fact that the different variations, i.e. sizes taste the same unlike some other candies. One of my favorite candies
Shelly R.
Shelly R.
Oceanside, CA

Swedish fish is an old school favorite. My mom use to but them for a Pennie at the candy store..
Stephany M.
Stephany M.
Conneautville, PA

These are the best candies in the world. They are so good they flavored a vodka after them. I had to start buying them in small bags because I would eat the whole large bag in one day.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Harrisonburg, VA

My favorite kind of fish
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Uniontown, PA

My family loves these! The are the perfect amount of chewy and not too sweet!
Brenna M.
Brenna M.

I don't understand how anyone couldn't love these! They're very yummy and the perfect consistency for me! I love picking them up when we have movie night :)
Katie S.
Katie S.
Gaithersburg, MD

I'm not a huge fan of gummy candies, but Swedish Fish are by far my favorite! They are not too sticky & gooey, and the flavor is great!
Kasie D.
Kasie D.
POSEYVILLE, IN

VERY ADDICTING I ALWAYS GET WHEN I GO TO THE MOVIES MY FAV SNACK
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now