Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Christina D.
Christina D.
Columbia, SC

I love these candies!!! They are soft but they have just the right amount of sweetness to them. They are a great ride in the car snack in class and etc...
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Swedish fish is so amazing! When they give it out for Halloween I get so happy because they're so tasty and fun to eat. :)
Nicole U.
Nicole U.
Wesley Chapel, FL

Always a classic and good candy for when I need something to satisfied my sweet tooth! Very affordable and never disappoints!
Debra O.
Debra O.
Madison, AL

These are a tease. The name is the same but they're nothing like the goodness that was bought from bulk stores back in the day and that can still be bought at pay by the pound places like in Target. They're not terrible but they're not great and only one flavor makes it an even bigger bummer.
Noelani G.
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA

I love these. I like the chewiness of them and the flavor is good.
Carissa C.
Carissa C.
Marietta, GA

I love these. I hate when gummies are too soft. If you prefer yours slightly harder like german gummy bears then these are great. Plus you can lick them and throw them at people and they'll stick.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Louisville, KY

I have loved these since I was a little girl. These are so delicious and I can't get enough of them. I love when these are in the vending machines at school because it for sure will get me through any class.
Anne W.
Anne W.
St George, UT

Next to Adam Sandler, this is one of the best things Canada has come out with. I am seriously addicted to these little fishies. I have no clue if they're supposed to be licorice or gummy candy but they have what I identify as a strawberry flavor I just love.
Now fishies....into my mouth!
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Charlotte, NC

Although these are a favorite to many, I don't think I would recommend them to everyone. They're very sweet, and can easily get stuck in your teeth. This may pose as a problem if your teeth are sensitive!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Starkville, MS

I usually like gummies, but this one isn't for me. I don't like how they stick to my teeth. They also taste horrible.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now