Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Millicent F.
Millicent F.
Brooklyn, NY
I don't know if it's because i grew up eating these but I can never seem to get enough and they always hit the spot.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Kincheloe, MI
So delicious. They are so chewy without being sticky enough to stick to your teeth. The flavor is great too!
Connie M.
Connie M.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite penny candy when I was a teen was grape swedish fish. I can't find grape anywhere!
emily c.
emily c.
sacramento, ca
I love these so so so much. I am a big fan of gummy candies and these are one of my faves.
Zahra A.
Zahra A.
Dearborn, MI
I LOVE THESE Candies!! So good I can live off of these alone. I would def recommend them
Smithsburg, MD
Great taste. It's nice to have a new flavor of candy. Way too chewy though, my teeth hurt so bad after eating enough of them.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Englewood, CO
These gummy fish are delicious. They have a cherry strawberry flavor to them and are addicting.
Christy P.
Christy P.
Cathedral City, CA
These are tasty and not too sweet.
Kendall M.
Kendall M.
These are a great candy but yet is so simple. definitely a favorite of mine
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Kintnersville, PA
Red Swedish fish are my favorite. i still eat them to this day. Soft, chewy and out of this world.They are awesome
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?