Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Whitney L.
Whitney L.
Richmond, KY

This candy is one of my absolute favorites. Swedish fish cannot be beat, I only like the red ones. I hate when the sell the various colors. Beware, don't eat too many at one time!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Vancouver, WA

Love Swedish Fish!!! The red ones are my favorite but I miss the other colors (green, yellow, orange). Not sure if they are still made, haven't seen them in stores lately
Kate W.
Kate W.
Hopewell Jct, NY

Red swedish fish are my addiction! So good and they have been around forever.
ana m.
ana m.
Tulsa, OK

When i first got these candy i thought they were not going to be good because they were hard and just had a weird texture! but when i tried it it was soo good no I'm like addicted to them!!
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Byron Center, MI

These are like fruit snacks for adults. They are so good and basically strawberry fruit snack flavored
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.

Swedish fish are just like the red sour patch kids without the sour. Really nice firm chewy texture and great flavor
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Killeen, TX

I love buying the small packages of these! They are such a great snack, and I love that they are not that sugary!!! Red Swedish Fish also taste the best.
Felicia G.
Felicia G.
East Lansing, MI

These are bae. Their a tasty, fat free, chewy candy. I love gummy candy above all other candy so I kind of have a bias for them. Its so easy to eat an entire bag tbh
Katie B.
Katie B.

My all time favorite candy. I could sit and eat these all day. They always seem to eat eaten right away
Amy L.
Amy L.
Canton, OH

Who doesn't like Swedish Fish? I remember when they were a penny at the corner store.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?