Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Connie C.
Connie C.
Berkeley, CA

Swedish fish are okay, but sometimes I feel like I'm just eating wax. The cherry flavoring is alright but overall the impression I have of this candy is just that its very fake and artificial. After the first couple I feel a little grossed out by the chewy and sticky texture, but I don't hate them altogether.
Jeanne G.
Jeanne G.
Baltimore, MD

I have these in the door of my car to reach for when I need a low calorie snack, in a bowl on my island and its a must for a quiet movie snack ;)
Rona L.
Rona L.
Federal Way, WA

The Red Swedish Fish is the best flavor, so why not have a bag full? It's one of my favorite gummy candies and are perfect in your purse for on-the-go because who knows when you'll need a sweet pick-me-up?
Shyniah S.
Shyniah S.

I was never really a huge fan of these before. I don't mind them now. They're pretty good, but I don't think I would just sit and eat them constantly.
Jennifer i.
Jennifer i.
Centereach, NY

I could eat these any where time or place, they are my favorite of gummy candies. I think I have to go buy some now
Tabetha N.
Tabetha N.
Iowa City, IA

I love swedish fish! Especially after the package has been open for a bit and they get a little firm.
Olivia O.
Olivia O.

So addicting! I always get these when I go to the movies
Christina M.
Christina M.
Hot Springs, AR

I know a lot of people don't care for Swedish Fish but I love them. Not too sweet, and they don't stick to my teeth.
Serena P.
Serena P.
Piscataway, NJ

Swedish Fish are the bomb!! I love them. During Halloween time I buy a bag for myself and a bag for trick o' treaters.
Maritza D.
Maritza D.
pacifica, ca

These candies remind me of the candy counter at my local Sears when I was a wee lass. I remember beggingg for some every single time and getting a tiny little white paperbag with the yummy little fishies. All these years later I still eat them!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now