Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Nicole Q.
Nicole Q.
Jersey City, NJ

FISH?! Now honestly... Not a lot of people can say the enjoy seafood.. But this fish however is more along the sweet side instead of salty...
I'm literally upset when the bag ends..
Their so devious and chewy...
Their great to snack on...
I'm a chocolate type of person but I like variety... And these fish I can't get enough of...
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

These are amazing! The flavor is perfect and I love gummy candy, so it's a match made in heaven.
Gloria L.
Gloria L.
Stamford, CT

I love this candy the only thing is if you leave them outside to long the get hard. Do not eat if you have braces
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

They are too chewy, and flavorless. They always get stuck in my teeth, and i hate it.These are something I really don't like.
Jastina B.
Jastina B.
Marietta, PA

My husband loves loves theses he has to have them all the time.once you have one you will eat the whole bag.
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Greenville, NC

I absolutely love Swedish fish. They are super gummy and have an amazing raspberry flavor. You can also do fun things like putting them in blue punch for an ocean or beach themed party!
Jess C.
Jess C.
Southampton, MA

This is my go-to candy. It's soft and chewy and has a delicious, but not overly sweet flavor. It's not distinct flavor, but slightly fruity.
Kylie A.
Kylie A.
Fort Wayne, IN

I like the unique texture of Swedish Fish. I just wish they didn't get stuck in my teeth!
Dana M.
Dana M.
Nashville, TN

I love Swedish fish. Every time I go to the movies, I am guaranteed to have them by my side. Only the red ones though...the multicolored ones throw me off.
Hillary M.
Hillary M.
Ridgewood, NY

Swedish Fish are by far my favorite gummy snack. They aren't too sweet like most gummies, but they also lack that slimy chewy texture of gummy bears.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now