Add a Photo
Photos (55)
ana m.
ana m.
Tulsa, OK

When i first got these candy i thought they were not going to be good because they were hard and just had a weird texture! but when i tried it it was soo good no I'm like addicted to them!!
Rosalia C.
Rosalia C.

Classic candy. Great tasting. Fun for decorating cupcakes. I actually like the mini ones. Easy to find.
Lily P.
Lily P.
Rochester, NY

Sweedish fish are amazing. They are the perfect balance of sweet and chewey. Wonderful that they are fat free too! Color doesn't get on your hands and doesn't melt that easily.
Yummm! Used to always buy these at the snack stand at the local pool growing up! Too good.
Suzzette M.
Suzzette M.

Omg i thought these gummies were gonna be good and they turned out to be the opposite. The taste is disgusting and they are just not pleasant at all. The after taste was gross too
Jeanne G.
Jeanne G.
Baltimore, MD

I have these in the door of my car to reach for when I need a low calorie snack, in a bowl on my island and its a must for a quiet movie snack ;)
Megen B.
Megen B.
Medina, OH

I have tried swedish fish countless of times. Every time I do, they taste almost "chalky" to me. Maybe I have just had bad luck with these encounters
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
SPIRO, OK

I love these things... i found them in a 3 pound bag the other day and shared them with coworkers.. yum!
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Portland, OR

I love this candy. I love the almost anything gummy. I love the flavor and the gumminess. My sister really got me into Swedish fish and I really love them.
Corinna C.
Corinna C.
Charlotte, NC

I love these when I go to the movies!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?