Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Joy T.
Joy T.
Phoenix, AZ

My favorite gummy candy! great for snacking at the movie theater. Has a sweet cherry/strawberry flavor. Very chewy!
Kendra N.
Kendra N.

I love these little fish's. i like how soft they are and they stay that way even after you open them.
Kylie B.
Kylie B.
Mannsville, NY

Favorite candy. I love them so much. I got a 5 pound bag once as like a present and they were gone in a week. Swedish fish are life
Kathleen G.
Kathleen G.
Elmhurst, NY

These fishes are amazing. they always make me feel better. it's chewy and delicious.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Duvall, WA

These are one of my favorite candies. You always know what to expect with each bag. They also make great treats to set out at birthday parties and bbq's.
Racheal S.
Racheal S.
Salem, OR

Just plain out ew. I hate this candy. If I was given a bag of these, I would probably just give them away to be honest. Gross Gross Gross.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Live Oak, FL

I LOVE Swedish fish. Not just any gummy fish will do, they must be Swedish fish. Not only do they taste delicious but they are also Vegan! How awesome is that!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Navarre, FL

I love to pick these up when I'm in the mood for something chewy without that super sugary taste. The flavor palate isn't necessarily exotic or anything, but they're my favorite, hands down.
Dani R.
Dani R.

Another of my all-time favorite candies! The generic "red fish" have a weird texture and don't compare to these!
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Lake Charles, LA

Swedish Fish always taste great and the zipper top makes it easy to store the bag in a cabinet or on a desk. Perfect for snacking
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now