Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Grove City, OH
These are one of the best candies around. When I crave candy, my mind immediately goes to Swedish Fish. I can't go more than a couple months without tasting some of these delicious, red fishies, because they are seriously THAT great! If you haven't tried them yet, what are you waiting for?!?!
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
De Pere, WI
Loooove Swedish fish, who doesn't! I've got my whole family hooked on them too. :) they're a great movie snack too!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Superior, WI
I buy five pound bags of these before. I really love these and the chewy texture helps me unwind when I'm studying.
Hailee A.
Hailee A.
Redondo Beach, CA
They have a really interesting unique flavor that you cant find in any other candy.
Kristie M.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
John C.
John C.
Saint Albans, NY
Since 7 years old, it's always been my favorite candy.

Then, when I hit my 20 something's, I'm still eating them... And sometimes add some vodka to them and leave overnight. Just saying. ;-)
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Tiverton, RI
Swedish fish are the best chewy candy ever. Love that they are individually packed keeps them fresh longer and makes it easier to grab a handful and stick it in your pocket
Bri B.
Bri B.
Somerset , KY
I love these! So yummy. Great for snacking on at night while watching movies and I don't feel all too guilty about eating them!
Erin V.
Erin V.
Pontiac, IL
My go to non chocolate candy. They're just so good I can't stop eating them! So much better than plain old gummy bears
Tonya B.
Tonya B.
Campbell, CA
I love gummy candies, but Swedish Fish are my least favorite of all the gummies. They're not as chewy and are much harder to get out of your teeth. I give it a C.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?