Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Gaithersburg, MD

Theres not much else to say other than Swedish Fish =) I don't usually like candy, especially gummies --- I'm not a fan of overlysweet/sugary snacks. But, Swedish Fish really hit the spot. ALSO, I love putting them in carepackages :) Or christmas/bday gifts for someone you may have your eye on...it gets you noticed.
Roxanne R.
Roxanne R.
Los Fresnos, TX

So gross. I love chewy candies but these are not for me.
Karis P.
Karis P.

Swedish Fish are a great treat, but they irritate my teeth after about 6 of them.
Tabetha N.
Tabetha N.
Iowa City, IA

I love swedish fish! Especially after the package has been open for a bit and they get a little firm.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Farmington, UT

My all time favorite candy is swedish fish. I love how it's all one delicious flavor. The texture is awesome it's a chewy candy that's not to hard. I can't watch a movie without this candy in my hand.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Delran, NJ

These are great when you want a little candy.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Bakersfield, CA

I love gummy candies, but was soo disappointed and grossed out when I tried these. I didn't like the flavor (not sure what it is) or the hard texture.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Dallas, TX

It taste super good BUT I have yet to find any other flavors. Same old gets boring
Meaghan B.
Meaghan B.
Olympia, WA

Great snack for when i have a sweet tooth! i love the chewy sweetness
Heather J.
Heather J.
Waxhaw, NC

This was the one piece of candy that me and my mother could agree upon. No matter who bought the bag someone elses hands were digging in. The have a great taste and a lot of smaller towns you can buy them in corner stores individually.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now