The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,974 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These have been around for a long time. Still just as great.
I love sweedish fish although i hate when they get stuck on my teeth :(
Every trip to the store ends with me bringing home some
Favorite candy hands down and vegetarian too (no gelatin). Love the texture, flavor, and color.
I have no real reason as to why I avoided Swedish Fish for soooo long besides the fact that they were never as hyped up as other candies (such as skittle and starbursts) so I figured they couldn't be that good. But I took a chance, I was wrong and now these are one of my favorites! I love how they aren't extremely sweet so I can go through (unfortunately for my teeth) AN ENTIRE bag in a day!
So good!!! I can eat it all day. Soft and chewy. I like the smell of it when I open the bag. My childhood candy. Highly addictive.
I love these but you have to make sure to get a "fresh" bag. I like them semi soft and not hard.
Love getting these at the movies! They don't give a funky taste in my mouth mixing with popcorn.
These were always my favorite candy growing up and still are :) to bad my dentists don't agree with them.. ;)
I like Swedish fish but its not really an acquired taste. I mean, I have to let it sit in my mouth for a minute to actually taste it. I eat it when I want but it's not something I go to.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos