22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,506 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love these and remember eating them all the time as a kid. However, if I eat too many I start to get a headache!
Loooove Swedish fish, who doesn't! I've got my whole family hooked on them too. :) they're a great movie snack too!
Swedish Fish are my favorite non-chocolate candy! The best thing about this candy is it reminds me of my childhood.
These are a timeless snack! I can remember eating these when I was younger and the fishes getting stuck to my teeth
One of my favorite candies. They are not too sweet but they satisfy my sweet-tooth. And they are very low in fat.
I love this candy the only thing is if you leave them outside to long the get hard. Do not eat if you have braces
My little guy loves these. They are our fav. They are so tasty. We sneak them in the movie theatre all the time.
I don't eat Swedish Fish very often. Whenever I do I forget how good they are and realize I should eat them more.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos