Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Missy R.
Missy R.
Lorain, OH

You can not only eat one of these. Thank goodness you can get them in a smaller bag.The kids love them and so do the adults.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
BOSSIER CITY, LA

Swedish fish is one of my go to gummy candies! I absolutely love them! (: I also love that it has a very different flavor, nothing like any other candy I have tried.
Racheal D.
Racheal D.
Brooklyn, NY

I love this candy. I admit I have fallen victim time and time again. It is the right bit of sweet and the right bit of chewy goodness all in one.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Tampa, FL

I love these, this candy I can eat an entire bag in one sitting and not feel gross after.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.

My all-time favorite candy!!! They are so tasty and are perfect for any mood that you are in!
Erika Z.
Erika Z.
San Leandro, CA

Don't get me wrong the taste is good but it's a little hard to chew on it and bite it. After the first bite it gets better :)
Kristina B.
Kristina B.

These are the ultimate red gummies! I love love looooooove Swedish fish! They are perfect for snacking.
Olivia J.
Olivia J.
Decatur, GA

Ive been eating this candy for years! Its so good & cheap . only 99cents!
Brandy W.
Brandy W.

These things are so so good and very addictive. I love that they are a little hard instead of gummy. And they get stuck in your teeth haha
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Duluth, MN

Swedish Fish are one of my all time favorite treats and can be found in my purse, car and hidden around the house! Perfect for a long car ride or movie date!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?