Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Fairless Hls, PA

Swedish fish are the type of snacks that you can't just eat one of, you have to eat the whole bag or at least a handful!
Shannon C.
Shannon C.

One of my favorite candies that never get old. They are tasty, non sticky, and addicting. My kids enjoy them too. They are also reasonably priced. Youre never too old for a swedish fish
PAris B.
PAris B.
Bridge City, Tx

Some kids might enjoy these because its candy and they don't know the difference but I am not a fan, and never have been. They are kind of rubbery too me.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
State College, PA

Boy, these little fish are addictive! I can't eat just one small baggie, I have to have a pretty big quantity on hand! They are best when they are fresh and soft, yet still a little chewy. I hate when I get one that has been melted or the fish aren't soft, but they just stick to your top and bottom teeth.
Meredith H.
Meredith H.
Strongsville, OH

If i could score this higher i would.
Brad I.
Brad I.
Mchenry, IL

These are the best when you have a sweet tooth! There good for the movies as a snack or anything you can think of!
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Swedish fish are by far my favorite candy. I love chewy sweet candies so this is always my go to. I could literally eat a whole bag of them.
Karen V.
Karen V.
Hammonton, NJ

I'm an OK fan of these I love the taste but I don't like how they get stuck in my teeth! They are my son's favorite he is in the Navy living across the country from me whenever I see these they remind me of him!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Arlington, VA

I absolutely love this and want it right now! It has such a fantastic flavor and isn't too chewy!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

Swedish fish, or gummy fish as my children call them are one of my favorite treats. They're not too sweet, they don't stick to your teeth which is always a plus!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now