Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Leah L.
Leah L.

Mmm! They are best eaten fresh while they're still soft! I'm not a huge gummy fan but I've always loved these!
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Waltham, MA

Swedish fish, been my favorite since i was younger, very sweet can come in various colors ! i love them so much
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Lincoln, NE

Swedish Fish are the perfect gummy consistency--sweet and delicious. Great to satisfy a sugar craving!
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

My friend bought these so I gave them a try, I honest don't care for them.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
San Diego, CA

These are so so delicious, but unfortunately not so good for you. They are fat free, but still high in calories. However, they're chewy and sweet and perfect for the occasional treat!
Tima F.
Tima F.
Camden, de

One of my favorite candy. I like to suck on them for a while before actually chewing. I have a huge sweet tooth
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Washington, DC

Swedish fish are my number one favorite candy ever since I was a kid. They make them in so many variations they're just so delicious!
KAlon B.
KAlon B.
Puyallup, WA

For some odd reason, I used to eat these things all the time but I've always thought they were absolutely disgusting lol. They are the type of chewy that never goes away so you'll be chewing for a long time or have parts stuck all hard into your teeth. They don't have the best taste and I just personally don't like them at all. They even smell funny to me,
Jesseca J.
Jesseca J.
Lake Charles, LA

This candy is very nasty in my opinion. It has a bland taste and when you chew it the candy sticks to your teeth.
Krystal D.
Krystal D.
Burlington, ON

One of my favorite candies of all time. Super delicious. I'd say top 5 on my list. Even brings back the childhood memories. Maynards knows how to make good stuff!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now