Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Williston
One of my favorite candies! Sweet soft and chewy and addicting! Not overly sweet that gives you a stomach ache but eat a whole bag in one sitting sweet. Fun for my kids to eat too
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Cudahy, WI
Growing up i ate these all the time and they're definatley my favorite candy. I even had a body wash from Sephora that was sweedish fish scented. Love em.
Wendy B.
Wendy B.
If you are expecting these to be like a gummy, then you would be disappointed. They are decent but not something I would want on a repeat basis.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
These chewy little fish are my absolute favorite! They're the perfect taste, I buy them every time I see them and go through the bag in 5 minutes!
Angela A.
Angela A.
Imperial, MO
I grew up eating Swedish fish so itll always be part of good childhood memories. I still can't just eat a few
Sulema D.
Sulema D.
Louisville, KY
They stick to my teeth horribly but I find myself still eating them. Move over gummies! Pass me the Swedish fish!
Valerie M. B.
Valerie M. B.
I love this candy, can not eat these in front of my kids though or they will finish the pack before i can even get to my second one.
merri B.
merri B.
Garland, TX
I have loved the red swedish fish since I was a kid! I used to get them at Walt Disney World from the candy shop on main street! So chewy and delicious!
Lizzy J.
Lizzy J.
Des Moines, ia
Swedish Fish are my JAM! The best snack to sneak into movie. Not too sweet, not too sticky. Just simply tasty.
Yen H.
Yen H.
Conyers, GA
These candies have an unusual sweetness and flavor that I enjoy every time! I buy them frequently, and love them!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?