Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Yezenia O.
Yezenia O.

This is my all time favorite snack, I usually get a big bag just for myself and hate to share this with anyone else LOL. Love them so much, just talking about it makes me want to go get a bag now :x
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
Lima, OH

Savanah B.
Savanah B.
Guam, GU

Love this sweet, chewy candy! Good to snack on if you are having a sweet tooth plus FAT FREE!!
Lexy A.
Lexy A.

These are one of my favorite chewy candies! I love the flavor and I could eat a whole bag by myself!
Mera G.
Mera G.
Santa Monica, CA

By far my favorite gummy snack!
april m.
april m.
Peru, IL

These are so good and they have been around a very long time. My son is 16 now and I still buy these for him, he is addicted to these. I think they are ok, but my son enjoys them.
Samaria F.
Samaria F.
Greensboro, NC

I love chewy candy and these are top of the line! They are a pretty old candy but they are sweet and fruity! I lvoe them and they are sold in a nice sized bag at most dollar stored!!!
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Hazleton, PA

One of my favorite candies. I love any kinds of chewy candies and these have a flavor no other can copy
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Clinton Township, MI

Swedish Fish are addictive as can be, and also terrible for your teeth! As chewy and good as these fruity candies are...beware. If you don't want your fillings pulled out, then you might have to stop after two or three of these bad boys. Nevertheless, they are addictive and insanely delicious!
Johanna H.
Johanna H.
Bronx, NY

I don't eat candy as much anymore but when i do i get sweetish fish plus they're fat free!!! hello lol chewy and yummy and the cherry flavor is just right plus kids love them
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now