Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Angela M.
Angela M.
Englewood, CO

These gummy fish are delicious. They have a cherry strawberry flavor to them and are addicting.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Peabody, MA

Another one of my favorite candies. So sweet and chewy, I could eat these all day. Once you start eating them you can't stop!
Christy P.
Christy P.
Cathedral City, CA

These are tasty and not too sweet.
Guadalupe M.
Guadalupe M.
Los Angeles, CA

Not very mouth watering it takes nasty and its not soft it is hard.
Moniq M.
Moniq M.
Dover, NJ

Love Swedish fish it's so yummy me and my kids love eating these when we watch movies
Megan M.
Megan M.
Blackwood, NJ

These are my absolute favorite go to candy! they have a great flavor and are best when they are super fresh! Personally i like the smaller fish better then the larger ones, not really sure why but i just think they are better! enjoy!
Natasha N.
Natasha N.
Burlington, NL

Theses little guys are super delicious and highly addictive, perfect,for goodie bags or even deserts. One way is setting them in blue Jell-O, with little waves of whip cream on too.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Clovis , Ca

When I was so worried about food allergies I found these my kids love them and me too dealing with food allergies motto just nuts but strawberry and other fruits I found she can have these and there the only candy she loves to have
Idrena H.
Idrena H.
Palmdale, CA

All my friends like these, but I can't stand these they are so horrible
Danielle M.
Danielle M.

Very yummy! I always get cravings for these and every time, they hit the spot.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now