Add a Photo
Cindy D.
Lima, OH
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
I used to be obsessed with these. The flavor is delightful, and there are enough in every package to last a while. I don't eat these as often as I used to because they get stuck in my teeth and it is painful. They are very chewy, and as they get older they get harder and chewier.
melissa b.
melissa b.
My mother and I just love these. a bag doesn't last long around us. a little taste of perfection.
Kylie S.
Kylie S.
Neptune, NJ
I love these little fishies... they are so good but i always have the finish the bag
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Columbus, OH
No variety in flavor and too hard
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Bloomington, MN
I can't quite put my finger on it...but, I have never liked these. They get stuck in my teeth and that powdery coating that is on each one to keep them fresh bothers me...lol. I might just be crazy... but, definitely not one of my faves.
Karla Michelle L.
Karla Michelle L.
Carson City, NV
I love Swedish Fish! It has been one of my favorite candies since I was a child! The flavor is good and it is the perfect amount of gummy! Worth trying when your at the theater or in need of a sweet treat!
Dainy C.
Dainy C.
Jersey City, NJ
Ehh these are alright. Not my fav but I would eat them if there's nothing else
Shaelyn Y.
Shaelyn Y.
These are so tasty and perfect size but they are very chewy and they he stuck to your teeth
Roxanne J.
Roxanne J.
Stratford, CT
I love these little fish. They are the only gummies I eat. I like the distinct yummy flavor, they're easy to find and pretty cheap too.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?