The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,027 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love Swedish fish no madder if they always get stuck in your teeth :) I always buy these for little kids cause there Justin great snack for children :)
A little too chewy and sweet for me. They're good after eating four but more than four gives me an upset stomach. I'll pass.
Love Swedish fish it's so yummy me and my kids love eating these when we watch movies
Just plain out ew. I hate this candy. If I was given a bag of these, I would probably just give them away to be honest. Gross Gross Gross.
I absolutely love Swedish fish! they have been my favorite candy since I was a child and always my go to snack when I want a sweet treat 😍
My son loves Swedish fish. I like that they are a fat-free food and chewy. My son can sit and eat a whole bag if you let him
I love Swedish fish! Only problem is they get seriously stuck in your teeth. But they are so delicious it doesn't even matter
I love swedish fish they are a little chewy btu amazing not my favorite but one the best candies
These soft and sweet candy fish have been a favorite since I was little. I always find myself staring at the bag because of how exciting it looks. I can never deny one of these babies.
Another of my all-time favorite candies! The generic "red fish" have a weird texture and don't compare to these!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos