Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Tina L.
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA

I love eating this candy. Swedish is one of my childhood favorites and they taste
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.

I love Swedish Fish, it's one of my favorite candies! Love!!
Anita R.
Anita R.
South Richmond Hill, NY

This is the candy of my childhood, the fruity flavor, the chewiness, the shape of the fish - all make a great candy.
Mayson B.
Mayson B.
Spokane, WA

I love swedish fish they are so good, I'm so addicted to eating these i usually try not to keep them around too much, although i love indulging in a bag once in awhile.
Jovana P.
Jovana P.
Hawthorne, CA

I really LOVE this candy its sooooo yummy and it smells Grrreat ;) Very Chewy And I'm Obsessed
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Keizer, Or

Best gummy candy out there! I could eat these for days. So delicious, in fact I'm eating some right now as I write this.
Caitlyn E.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman,NC

I love Swedish fish! The flavor is really good. They are not that chewy just a few chews then you can swallow it. This is my go to gummy candy!
Cheyanne T.
Cheyanne T.
Ansonia , Ct

This is the simplest most enjoyable candy you can find. the chewy fish will have your taste buds beggingg for more. one bag is never enough!
Victoria C.
Victoria C.

Swedish Fish have been a personal favorite for a long time. They're bite size and taste sweet and are fun to chew. Just don't eat the whole bag at once!
Samara S.
Samara S.
Bristol, TN

I think these are the best gummies ever! I love putting them in the fridge and eating them cold. Plus they're cheap!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now