Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.

These are so yummy !!! only down fall I'd they are really sticky on my teeth but they are yummy just the same
Alexandra J.
Alexandra J.
Dulles, VA

Swedish Fish are great. They're chewy and sweet. Absolutely delicious!
Jovanna W.
Jovanna W.
Elyria, OH

I love this candy for the fact that its not to sweet i can eat them all day
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.

I love how chewy these candies are. As long as you don't mind candy being stuck in your teeth, you'll enjoy eating these.
Sandy H.
Sandy H.

I love this candy! It's not too sweet and if you like gummy type of candy, you have to try these
Kirsten V.
Kirsten V.
Norfolk, VA

There is always a bag of Swedish Fish somewhere in my home. They are such a deliciously fruity candy without being overwhelming. If you're into fruit flavored candy but don't enjoy sour things, I would highly suggest Swedish Fish. In my own personal opinion, they taste similar to the red Sour Patch Kids without the sour coating!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI

I love these fish, they remind me of my childhood. They are a little sticky, but they're worth it.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Tracy, Ca

To me, these have the perfect amount of sweetness to them. They never come out misshapen. The amount of candy in the bag is always fair. The only downside is that they really stick to your teeth and turn your mouth red.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Grandview, TX

Swedish Fish (the red ones) are a great, classic choice when it comes to the candy aisle. I love eating them right out of the box or using them in fun food crafts with the kids. Paired with other snacks-these become the "raw fish" in "sushi" and "float" in Jell-O cups for summer parties.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Crystal Lake, IL

These are my go to candy, no matter what time of year.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now