Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Jess C.
Jess C.
Southampton, MA
This is my go-to candy. It's soft and chewy and has a delicious, but not overly sweet flavor. It's not distinct flavor, but slightly fruity.
Lizzy J.
Lizzy J.
Des Moines, ia
Swedish Fish are my JAM! The best snack to sneak into movie. Not too sweet, not too sticky. Just simply tasty.
Denine C.
Denine C.
Oxford, ME
Both of my daghters love these things they are awesome
kaylei s.
kaylei s.
Meridian, ID
I love Swedish fish I always grab for it on movie night, it hits the spot every time super chewy not to mention my favorite color
Wendy B.
Wendy B.
If you are expecting these to be like a gummy, then you would be disappointed. They are decent but not something I would want on a repeat basis.
Allison L.
Allison L.
Wilmore, KY
Great candy - wish there were more Flavors, and sometimes they are difficult to find. But always worth it!
Kellena P.
Kellena P.
SPRINGFIELD
Really who doesn't love these red gummy delights. They are not overly sweet, and not to gummy! Just the right amount of perfection. Love the tiny fish in the smaller bags over the family size bag with the bigger fish.
Kendall M.
Kendall M.
These are a great candy but yet is so simple. definitely a favorite of mine
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
I love these fish, they remind me of my childhood. They are a little sticky, but they're worth it.
Erika D.
Erika D.
Bronx, NY
Swedish fish were always the greatest candy as a child. We would have competitions and prizes would be a swedish fish. I still remember running to get them when they were 5 cents each at the candy store.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?