Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Sultan, WA
These are so chewy and delicious!
Brandi D.
Brandi D.
New Bedford, MA
I love the taste of these. they take me back to my childhood! i just hate how sticky they get in my teeth though, but overall its delicious!
Scarlet W.
Scarlet W.
Growing up I was the only one that I knew liked these everybody would always leave these in the candy bowl for me. I love these
Dorinda C.
Dorinda C.
Brooksville, FL
I remember when these where a penny each at the store , and every time I see them in the store I grab a bag , me and my son love to eat swedish fish
Jacquelynn V.
Jacquelynn V.
El Paso, TX
These are not quite an A because they are a hit & miss type candy. Sometimes when i get them they don't taste like anything, kinda like plastic but sometimes they are fabulous. Still a must try!
Janine S.
Janine S.
White Plains, NY
Smell better than they taste. eh. nothing great.
Carla S.
Carla S.
My sister introduced me to Swedish fish and I fell in love with them. They are so good!
Melodie B.
Melodie B.
Belle Rose, LA
SWEDISH FISH. Childhood love, I'd eat these all the time none stop. I have a love for them until this day. Not to sweet, just right, & fun to eat.
Haley C.
Haley C.
Little Rock, AR
These are a great candy! I have eaten them all growing up and they were sometimes not readily availible but my grandma could always find them.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Duvall, WA
These are one of my favorite candies. You always know what to expect with each bag. They also make great treats to set out at birthday parties and bbq's.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?