Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Shawna R.
Shawna R.
Menifee, CA

I only recently discovered Swedish fish, but it was love at first taste. I think I am slightly addicted.
Ana F.
Ana F.
Boynton Beach, FL

This is a great snack to enjoy on the go. I love to eat this chewy treat especially when I am at the movies, although it does stick to your teeth (not that it keeps me from enjoying it!)
domenica m.
domenica m.
Oregon, IL

THESE ARE MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE! There must be crack in them because for some reason I cannot get enough of them! I have (on multiple occasions) purchased the 1 lb bag and eaten the entire thing within a week! By far my favorite gummy candy, totally recommend for anyone who like cherry ish flavors! For sure the only fish I eat!
Celeste M.
Celeste M.

There good but I'd rather a different sort of candy.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI

Awesome sweet treat! I absolutely love this candy. Great taste and can buy in many different sizes
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Maidsville, WV

Love swedish fish!!! I like to squish them flat before I eat them. A delicious chewy cherry flavored fish. Whoever invented these is a genius.
Camille S.
Camille S.
Riverton, UT

I love how soft Swedish Fish are. I am not a fan of the really gummy chewy candy, it just groses me out. I could probably eat these every day and never get sick of them.
cassandra j.
cassandra j.
Iowa City, IA

Love eating these at the movie theatre! This is my go-to candy when I am not feeling chocolate
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Hummelstown, PA

Who doesn't love Swedish Fish?! I know that I cannot just stop at one. I have to grab at least a handful.
I love the taste of these suckers. Yeah it gets stuck in your teeth, so what! :)
Corinna C.
Corinna C.
Charlotte, NC

I love these when I go to the movies!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now