The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,299 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love sweedish fish, I cant eat just one I end up eating them until my teeth hurt. One on my favorites!
I love these bags. I go through them so quickly, and it seems as though the Swedish fish never go stale.
Best candy ever i love making my candy sushi with these my man thinks they are cute and funny
This is my favorite candy I could eat a whole bag of this my by self. I am addicted to this flavor candy
There is no particular flavor....and they can be hard to chew, but I really really like them!
Freaking love these!! I honestly think that there isn't another candy out there like it! truly amazing!!
I love these. Chewy and tasty. I can keep eating them, even though they are all the same flavor I don't get tired of it.
Every time i go to the store i have to pick up a pack of this from the store my mother loves this candy
A family favorite. Not an overpowering. Sweet but just enough. I like the smaller ones not the big ones
This was my childhood favorite gummy candy. I couldn't get enough of them. Still love them till this day.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos