The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,960 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Always one of my go to candies, but I recently had a bag that didn't seem to have much flavor. I don't know if it was just me on that day or if I had a faulty batch.
I LOVE THESE! This is my all-time favorite candy! So delicious and addicting!!!!
I thought these were like gummie bears. Nope they just tasted like plastic gummy flavor. It was so gross.
I have to eat gluten free and finding candies that follow that are hard sometimes. That has never been an issue with Swedish Fish!! They sometimes can be a bit chewy but I think that adds to their appeal. If I'm in a bad mood or need a lift I can grab a bag of Swedish Fish and everything is better for that moment!
Chewy with a delicious subtle sweet flavor. The have a more satisfying chew than gummi bears. I personally like them after theyve been in the freezer for an hour. Only downfall is that they stain your teeth a bit.
I don't mind gummys, but these would not be my first choice of a candy. My son loves them, but if I had to choose between these and Gummy Bears I would probably choose the Gummy Bears instead.
Although they are not super sweet, and a little tough, I still enjoy Swedish Fish. For me, they are a great movie watching snack. I recommend trying them at least.
I love the taste, and enjoy putting them over ice cream! Such a fun treat that reminds me of childhood!
I absolutely love these candies, perfect for movie night! Although once I start eating them it's hard to stop.
Swedish fish is my FAVORITE candy!!! i love the way it tastes. i have this almost everyday
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos