The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,432 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are yummy but kinda sticky and chewy so I can't eat to many of them.
I'm seriously in love with these and could eat a bag in a sitting! One of my candy addictions!
These are always my go to candy. Just bought when i was in orlando as i was laying by the pool
This is my husband's favorite candy. The flavor is nice, and texture isn't too bad!
Swedish fish are a true love of mine. Nostalgically waxy and good flavor, but always perfect.
Swedish Fish are a classic candy that my Grandma always had laying out in her house for us ..
Who doesn't love swedish fish? So tasty! Chewy, sweet, delicious! My whole family loves them!
This candy is pretty basic, but it's perfect for making fun signature drinks. Like fishbowls!
Swedish Fish are a childhood favorite candy!! Glad they have always had the same great taste!
I love Swedish fish and it's unique candy flavor! They're always soft, chewy, and enjoyable.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos