Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Anita R.
Anita R.
South Richmond Hill, NY

This is the candy of my childhood, the fruity flavor, the chewiness, the shape of the fish - all make a great candy.
Jovana P.
Jovana P.
Hawthorne, CA

I really LOVE this candy its sooooo yummy and it smells Grrreat ;) Very Chewy And I'm Obsessed
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Keizer, Or

Best gummy candy out there! I could eat these for days. So delicious, in fact I'm eating some right now as I write this.
Cheyanne T.
Cheyanne T.
Ansonia , Ct

This is the simplest most enjoyable candy you can find. the chewy fish will have your taste buds beggingg for more. one bag is never enough!
Victoria C.
Victoria C.

Swedish Fish have been a personal favorite for a long time. They're bite size and taste sweet and are fun to chew. Just don't eat the whole bag at once!
Olimpia H.
Olimpia H.

Swedish Fish has good flavors but I don't like how they stick in your teeth. SF wouldn't be my top choice of candy to pick out.
Samara S.
Samara S.
Bristol, TN

I think these are the best gummies ever! I love putting them in the fridge and eating them cold. Plus they're cheap!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Belleview, FL

I never liked swedish fish, they were always too chewy for me, and I have very sensitive teeth. Never really cared for the flavor either.
Paige H.
Paige H.
Noblesville, In

I love swedish fish! These are one of my favorite candies. If you like red flavored gummy candies, definitely try these!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Brandon, FL

One of my favorite candies. Perfect if you want something sweet, but not to sweet. And they are perfect to just stick in a bag if you want to take them on the road with you because they don't melt like a chocolate candy would.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now