Add a Photo
Photos (55)
May T.
May T.
Atlantic City, NJ

Swedish Fish has always been my all-time-favorite-candy.
Really chewy and yummy-ful!
Lovely sweet red fish swimming your mouth.
Fatima C.
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA

am a Swedish Fish aficionado,but I prefer the original "red' fish to this assorted mix. This was my first time trying the variety mix, but the red ones have richer and fruitier flavors compared to the other colors. The pack of 12 is a great price for those who like this version, but I will stick to the traditional version.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

I love these candies. They are sometime a bit to chewy for me, but a few at a time are just perfect. And they look like fish they are fun to eat
felecia s.
felecia s.
concord, NH

Swedish fish are the best! Best part is the single wrapped fish so you don't sit and eat the whole box! they are that great you can just eat it all at once!
Ellie H.
Ellie H.

My favorite candy great flavor kind of like cherry. The cute fish with details on them are accurate and aren't that chewy sticky or can melt.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Overland Park, KS

I love swedish fish. They're so delicious and they're a fat free food, so i don't feel terrible eating them.
Sweet candy but I hate that I need to brush my teeth right after eating it. The candy gets stuck in your teeth everytime you eat it.
Kathryn V.
Kathryn V.
Box Elder, SD

These are so great! Always hit the spot when I'm looking for something sweet, speaking of them, may have to go pick some up tonight! :)
Noel B.
Noel B.
Oden, Mi

I still love them i use to bring them to school all the time & now i bring them to work with me(:
Tecia B.
Tecia B.
Spokane Vly, WA

Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies. They have a unique fruity flavor and are so addicting.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now