Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Marina O.
Marina O.
Canoga Park, CA
I absolutely love these candies and so do my kids. The texture is a little more firm than regular gummy candies and that's why I like them. I also really like that they are not too sweet, but just enough to satisfy sweet cravings
Duluth, MN
Swedish Fish are one of my all time favorite treats and can be found in my purse, car and hidden around the house! Perfect for a long car ride or movie date!
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Tacoma, WA
I loved these as a kid and still do very unique flavor and they are fun for kids we use to do math problems with them then eat them after
Gina C.
Gina C.
Portland, OR
Oh my gosh. YES! Swedish fish are the best. I could buy pounds of this stuff. They are sooo good. Fat free. Full of Sugar. Goodness.
Abigail W.
Abigail W.
Greensboro, NC
Most of my friends don't like swedish fish but I love them so much! They are tiny and fun to eat.
Tavares, FL
Love these at the movies. They are filling though.
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
Swedish fish - large or small are delicious. And when you buy them they hit the spot.
Tylinn W.
Tylinn W.
I remember eating these as a kid and not liking them much and I still do not enjoy them! They are very bland and hard/too chewy. They're very cute though, especially for themed parties and such.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
San Francisco, CA
Apparently these aren't even sold in Sweden. Why exactly are they called Swedish Fish? Who knows, but they're pretty good. The red and orange ones are the best.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Salt Lake City, UT
I remember going to the movies when I was a young teen and I would always wanna get these. I don't know why they aint my favs. I guess they are alright.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?