Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Melinda S.
Melinda S.

They're like not soured sourpatches! i love these!
Lou Ann G.
Lou Ann G.
Dayton, TX

Love this candy! It's a must get not only for myself, but for my daughter also. The flavor is great and satisfies my sweet tooth.
Zoe V.
Zoe V.

An amazing treat that tastes the best. I love them so much. They are nice and chewy with an awesome taste. :)
Angela M.
Angela M.
Round Lake, IL

Brings back childhood memories for me...
Ora H.
Ora H.
Saint Louis, MO

I am totally in love with swedish fish!! they are sweet, fruity, chewy, and delicious. I don't really like the colored ones, the red are the best!! they are just amazing. if I had a choice of candy to buy, it would be these
Zennie R.
Zennie R.

Tasty gummy candy! Always liked these since I was a child! Has such a great flavor and it's great to munch on :)
Xuan N.
Xuan N.
Arlington, TX

These things are yummy but unfortunately really sticky so they ruin your teeth. I wouldn't recommend
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Portland, OR

I love this candy. I love the almost anything gummy. I love the flavor and the gumminess. My sister really got me into Swedish fish and I really love them.
Manchun X.
Manchun X.
Clarksburg, MD

I love the texture of these fish and it has great flavoring too. Its great if you put them in shaved ice, but it does sometimes gets stuck inside your teeth.
Brittny K.
Brittny K.
Dallas, TX

This is BY FAR my favorite candy. I always buy a bag when I go to a gas station or grocery store. They are the perfect amount of sweetness, chewiness, and flavor! Pick up a bag, similar to Sour Patch Kids minus the sour coating. So cute and yummy!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?