Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Nicole Q.
Nicole Q.
Jersey City, NJ

FISH?! Now honestly... Not a lot of people can say the enjoy seafood.. But this fish however is more along the sweet side instead of salty...
I'm literally upset when the bag ends..
Their so devious and chewy...
Their great to snack on...
I'm a chocolate type of person but I like variety... And these fish I can't get enough of...
Carolyn G.
Carolyn G.
Phoenix, AZ

I love Swedish Fish. They are a gummy snack that is not too sweet or sticky. There is a kinda rough exterior the regular gummy bears do not have. They are perfect for a quick snack.
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA

I love these gummies. The taste is great and they are a easy and fun treat to give to children. My favorite thing about them is that they come in different size bags. You can get a small bag for on the go, medium bag to fill your candy dish with, and a larger bag for stock piling.
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

They are too chewy, and flavorless. They always get stuck in my teeth, and i hate it.These are something I really don't like.
Lesley H.
Lesley H.
Toms River, NJ

I love the taste, and enjoy putting them over ice cream! Such a fun treat that reminds me of childhood!
Kathryn H.
Kathryn H.
Hopewell, Va

I didn't like them the first time i tried swedish fish, but recently I've really started to like them. They are pretty tough to chew though, that would be my only compaint.
Moniq M.
Moniq M.
Dover, NJ

Love Swedish fish it's so yummy me and my kids love eating these when we watch movies
Jess C.
Jess C.
Southampton, MA

This is my go-to candy. It's soft and chewy and has a delicious, but not overly sweet flavor. It's not distinct flavor, but slightly fruity.
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co

I totally thought I was a weirdo for liking swedish fish, but I'm not alone! I have such a sweet tooth, but I like the flavor of these alot.
Kayla V.
Kayla V.

These things are super chewy! They don't have an overly sweet taste, which I like. The only thing that keeps me from gobbling these is how they stick to your teeth. I have to WORK to keep these out of my teeth. lol.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now