The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,926 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish Fish has always been one of my favorite candies if I'm not in the mood for chocolate swedish fish is my go-to
Fishes!! These are the candies you cant just one 2 and stop! Super addicting love them
Who doesn't love Swedish fish ? Best gummie candy ive had hands down no complates and flavor never changes
I love Swedish fish. one of the only fruit flavor candies I will eat. perfect flavor and texture.
Swedish fish are a childhood favorite. Their flavor is unique and distinct to their products
This item is great for sharing! Absolutely love these and perfect for a quick easy snack to share with kids
Cute candy with a great taste. This has been perfect for many a themed birthday party for cupcake decoration and in treat bags.
I love these they taste amazing to me whom ever hasn't had the chance to try these they definitely need tk
My favorite candy in the world. Perfect flavor and texture that I love having as a treat!
Swedish fish are amazing! The flavor and consistency of the product do not disappoint!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos