The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,360 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My favorite since I was a kid never get tired of these I have to hide them from my kids
Swedish Fish are one of my favorite candies. They are sweet and chewy. They aren't too sweet either. I can eat them all day long and not get tired of them. They only con is that they get stuck in your teeth, but it's still okay for me because I can still taste them even when I'm done eating them.
Great healthy snack. Buy the big bag to pack in more individual bags for car rides and for treats
By far my favorite chewy candy. not too sweet but definitely curbs my sweet cravings and are fat free
Swedish fish is a classic long-time favorite of mine I stick to the original flavor and even my kids have picked up on loving this amazing chewy Cherry snack
I don't eat any gummy candy except Swedish Fish. Keep up the good work and don't try so hard to change the flavor and shapes like everyone else. The prices are always right.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
My kids and husband love swedish fish. I don't like the taste they taste waxy. They are in any store that sells candy. The are cheap. Fun to use to decorate cakes and cupcakes.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
My son loves these things! The Swedish fish is the hallmark of candy and really a classic choice. I use these as a reward for good behavior and actions and for a three year old that is not often. The flavor is not too strong and they don't stick to your teeth too bad.
Review for: Go-Paks!
My kids love this candy. As an adult i think its groos, horrible texture and leaves a medicine after taste in your mouth
These would have to be one of my fiance's favorite chewy snacks! we buy the large bag and it never seems to last! love the texture and sweetness!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos