Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Fort Wayne, IN

These are the most tasty fish I have ever eaten... plus they are fat free.
Kim M.
Kim M.
Erie, PA

I love these! They have a unique taste that is oh so good. Great to share or to keep all for yourself!
Sam L.
Sam L.
Lewistown, PA

My favorite candy every! I love sprinkling them on my frozen yogurt! I normally put mine in the freezer so I can suck on them. haha ;)
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
Glen Burnie, MD

Not to chewy, not to sweet. Must have swedish fish!
Hilary B.
Hilary B.
Dripping Spgs, TX

I absolutely love the flavor of Swedish Fish (but only the red ones, haha!). These are best when they are soft and fresh. My daughter loves them too!
Karen Z.
Karen Z.

These were my favorite things as a kid along with peach rings. They taste so amazing.
Destiny C.
Destiny C.

I would get these all the time walking home from school. Still an all time fave to this day. Walk down memory lane.
Renee W.
Renee W.

Swedish Fish are the best snack ever!! I love them and the kids love them too. The individual packages make it easy for on the go snacks that aren't filled with the sugar that some other snacks are.
Carlie E.
Carlie E.

These tummies are VERY addictive! The perfect mix of chewy and sweet! I also like putting them in ice cream sundaes as well as eating them solo.
Brandy W.
Brandy W.

These things are so so good and very addictive. I love that they are a little hard instead of gummy. And they get stuck in your teeth haha
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now