Add a Photo
Photos (58)
kim G.
kim G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Swedish fish are awesome. I met someone the other day that had tried one for the first time. I did not know these people existed. If i am going to buy candy this would be up towards the top of the list.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Swedish Fish was my late night snack at college parties, I always kept a bag in my purse.
Lori H.
Lori H.
Springdale, AR
Swedish fish are one of my favorite sugary candies. I like the small one best!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Las Vegas, NV
Love these cute little fishes...their my movie must have snack. Love the flavor nothin else is like it.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
TOLEDO, OH
This candy is wonderful! I love them and could eat them all day long! I have to fight for them with my boys lol!
dena g.
dena g.
Love the flavor its soft and chewy .I Like to hold them in my hand to get them all soft and warm then stretch them out before I eat them yummy.
Harlee C.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
These soft and sweet candy fish have been a favorite since I was little. I always find myself staring at the bag because of how exciting it looks. I can never deny one of these babies.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
I love Swedish Fish! They taste so good. They are definitely one of my top favorite kinds of candy!!
Carly N.
Carly N.
Westminster, MD
Loveee this! They have been a favorite of mine for a long time. The only problem is they get a little too sweet after a while, so don't get too many :)
michelle i.
michelle i.
Gallitzin, PA
Best things to eat growing up, my mom and I buy them every time we see them. They are also great to have as a in between meals snack not that many calories in them which is great.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?