The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,293 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Favorite candy hands down and vegetarian too (no gelatin). Love the texture, flavor, and color.
I only recently discovered Swedish fish, but it was love at first taste. I think I am slightly addicted.
These are too sticky and hard for my liking. They get stuck all over my teeth. They are tasty, but only if you have a couple.
I don't like these. The taste and texture are fine I guess, but they stick to my teeth awfully.
My go to snack when I want something sweet and chewy. This is a classic! Could eat these by the handful.
Am I the only one who thinks this tastes like plastic? Was never fond of this candy growing up.
Swedish Fish are a movie time favorite for the whole family. They are not overly sweet, but just right.
A family favorite. Not an overpowering. Sweet but just enough. I like the smaller ones not the big ones
Swedish fish is a family favorite. My husband, children, and I all love the fun sharp and yummy flavor.
Every time i go to the store i have to pick up a pack of this from the store my mother loves this candy
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos