Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jenni M.
Jenni M.

I just recently had these for the first time, and I can't believe I went 27 years without them! These are the soft and chewyness texture of Sour Patch Kids (Same company, and minus the sugar on the outside) and the taste reminds me most closely of a cherry licorice. It is a light, delicious flavor.
Regina P.
Regina P.
Hastings, PA

Great tasting & my go to snack!! I buy a large bag & then put them in 100 calorie snack bags! Excellent choice for an afternoon snack.
Amy L.
Amy L.
Canton, OH

Who doesn't like Swedish Fish? I remember when they were a penny at the corner store.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
spiro, ok

I love these things... i found them in a 3 pound bag the other day and shared them with coworkers.. yum!
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Boise, ID

I do not care for Swedish Fish. They don't have very good flavor, they stick to your teeth so bad and I don't like all of the red dye.
Taylynn C.
Taylynn C.
Colorado Springs, CO

These aren't the best candy. They make my stomach hurt and get stuck in your teeth really easy. Not the easiest to chew either. If you have braces I wouldn't recommend them.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Columbia, MO

Tastes good, not super sweet or bad for you. It gets stuck in my braces sometimes though... But yummy candy!
Mollie M.
Mollie M.
Tucson, AZ

Vegetarian friendly gummy fish!!!!! So good, so addictive.
Shae H.
Shae H.

Great flavor. awesome snack.
Maryy D.
Maryy D.

My favorite sweet candy. Don't eat candy like that but when I'm craving something I can definitely eat a whole bag of these! There not too sweet not too hard or soft just the perfect Candy! Recommend it to anyone and there not expensive at all!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now