22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,502 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Who doesn't love Swedish fish?!?! They are more firm and better for you than a gummy bear and way more fun to eat!
My favorite childhood candy! Will always be one of my comfort foods! Always one of the candies I buy at the store!
I never tried these before since I live in Ireland but I have heard they taste so amazing ! Please send these to me
These are good for people who do not like things that are too sweet. To me, there is just enough sweetness to them.
I like sweadish fish butbi find that I cannot eat a whole bunch of them. They are nice and chewy with nice flavor.
My favorite gummy candy! great for snacking at the movie theater. Has a sweet cherry/strawberry flavor. Very chewy!
Very chewy treat. Not too sweet, not too tasteless. You can buy these at any local store or at select gas stations
I can eat these by the bag full! This is my go to snack when I am craving something sweet. The kids love them too!
An all time favorite! Swedish fish have been one of my favorites since i was a kid! I love them and my kids do too
I love Swedish Fish!! The taste is incredible! I love how they're gooey, but I just hate how they stick to my teeth
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos