Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Erica C.
Erica C.
Springfield, MA

I have loved these since I was a child. :)
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Huntington Beach, CA

These are my favorite gummy candies. I could eat an entire bag in a sitting easily. I love that they are fat free, it makes me feel less guilty for the amount I can consume.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.

These are so yummy !!! only down fall I'd they are really sticky on my teeth but they are yummy just the same
Megan P.
Megan P.
Flora, MS

Saturday was my first time trying Swedish Fish.... I shall say one thing.... interesting. I love gummy candy but I just grew tired of it really quickly and I did not see what the big deal of it was. Plus I felt nauseous after eating a couple of them.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Las Cruces, NM

One of my favorite gummy candies! These babies have been around forever and I hope thwy never go away! Very soft and chewy, flavor is great.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Superior, WI

I buy five pound bags of these before. I really love these and the chewy texture helps me unwind when I'm studying.
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Greensburg, PA

These little guys are sweet and addicting! I really don't think there is any other candy out there that tastes like these.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Ctr Ossipee, NH

I don't get why everyone likes these so much
Magdaline A.
Magdaline A.
Salisbury, NC

My grandkids love them, they eat them often. they love the taste.
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.

Swedish Fish are delicious. A favorite in my childhood, but still number one now that I am an adult. Hard to stop after just a couple, so big bags can be a bit dangerous to my diet.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now