Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Whitney L.
Whitney L.
Richmond, KY

This candy is one of my absolute favorites. Swedish fish cannot be beat, I only like the red ones. I hate when the sell the various colors. Beware, don't eat too many at one time!
Daniela R.
Daniela R.

Swedish Fish is a delicious fat free snack that's soft and chewy. The only downside to Swedish Fish is if you have braces then your in for a disappointment because they are so chewy you will break or loosen something. One other problem with them is that they harden very quickly so make sure that you seal it really well.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Byron Center, MI

These are like fruit snacks for adults. They are so good and basically strawberry fruit snack flavored
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.

Swedish fish are just like the red sour patch kids without the sour. Really nice firm chewy texture and great flavor
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Los Alamitos, CA

I was hooked on these in high school. a friend of mine introduced me to these..they were yummy. but only the red ones. the blue and green ones do not taste the same.
Felicia G.
Felicia G.
East Lansing, MI

These are bae. Their a tasty, fat free, chewy candy. I love gummy candy above all other candy so I kind of have a bias for them. Its so easy to eat an entire bag tbh
Katie B.
Katie B.

My all time favorite candy. I could sit and eat these all day. They always seem to eat eaten right away
Karel D.
Karel D.
Burlington, NJ

A favorite candy of mine since childhood and still is! Highly recommend it..beware of getting hooked!
Emily T.
Emily T.
Belle Isle, FL

I love Swedish Fish - they're my second favorite gummie snack (right after Haribo gummie bears). They make the perfect movie snack. Once in a while, you get really old/hard ones but it's okay. Even the "bad" ones are good! I recommend Swedish Fish to anybody and everybody - although people with braces may have some difficulty. Will continue to buy foreVERRR
Christina S.
Christina S.
Smithfield, PA

I really really love swedish fish. i have been eating swedish fish ever sense i was i little kid. swedish fish is my all time favorite gummy candy. they are awesome....
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?