Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Kayla L.
Kayla L.

I love Swedish Fish! I think the texture is amazing and tastes "old fashioned". It's somewhere in between a taffy and a gummy. The size is perfect. I usually bite each piece into quarters to make the product seem to last longer.
Kody R.
Kody R.
Omaha, NE

These little buggers are addictive! they are so soft and great for a long hot summer car trip. the 3.6 ounce ones are perfect for all the families needs. and with them all being red, the kids won't fight over the last "blue" one
Candace H.
Candace H.
Sacramento, CA

Classic Swedish fish are one of my favorites. I would rather have all of red than getting the mixed bags. You can buy from any store but going to a dollar store you're most likely to get the best price just the smaller quantity.
Sonia A.
Sonia A.

When I was younger I used to buy bags and bags of these when they cost of a penny does it say it doesn't matter how much it cause I still love the fresh taste and it's a must have especially when I was pregnant this was my crave
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.

I will eat a full size bag of swedish fish in one sitting with no regrets. Only if they're red only, though. Whoever came up with the idea of the other colors and flavors, bad idea, but I'm glad they still sell bags of only red!
Juwan G.
Juwan G.
Raleigh, NC

Swedish fish are always best when they're fresh and unlike the other packages, this one allows for them to stay fresh and delicious with a plentiful supply. They are like a soft strawberry flavored gummy and are truly delicious.
April G.
April G.
Anoka, Mn

Yum! My favorite non-chocolate snack! Love the flavor, the texture, the smell of Swedish fish! They are perfect to grab a little handful of sprinkle onto your chocolate ice cream. These are not overly hard like most gummy bears.
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Kincardine, Ontario

Another favorite from when I was a kid. You can get these from most places that sell candy. And get a lot for what you for. More than affordable. It's a really good treat and a good taste. Soft and chewy and in fun fish shapes.
Elyse B.
Elyse B.
Abilene, TX

LOVE, LOVE swedish fish .. definitely a good candy to have when you have a sweet tooth. To me though, swedish fish has a type of cherry flavor, but it is still good. Swedish fish also goes well w/ certain alcoholic beverages ;)
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Tillsonburg, Ontario

We literally buy these in bulk because they are gone so quickly in our household. Tasty treats but make sure you have a toothbrush near by..... I can feel my teeth ready to fall out with each bite I take of these little fishys!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now