Swedish Fish uploaded by Suggie B.Swedish Fish uploaded by Jamie C.Swedish Fish uploaded by Sarah H.See all 60 photos
22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #7 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Bec...Totally 40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fis...No 3 Answers
  • Wouldnt it taste great to have the sw...OMG I would totally get that, ... 1 Answers
Photos (60)
Anisha M.
Anisha M.
Sunnyvale, CA
Honestly, I don't like the texture of these as much as I like the texture of more standard gummy candy, like Haribo. Seems a bit... thicker? Can't quite explain it. Flavors are good and the boyfriend loves them so.
Jackie O.
Jackie O.
Columbia, SC
Love the big bag! It can be sealed in order to keep the fish fresh and is routinely on sale for less than $5 at Target or my local grocery store. The only drawback is it's hard to stop yourself from enjoying more!
Lucia S.
Lucia S.
Redwood City, CA
Perfect for on hand sugar cravings! I have purchased these for my car and to carry in my purse for an on-the-go snack. I like to keep the cup to refill it as well with the larger swedish fish bag for movie snacks.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Maspeth, Ny
These are my all time favorite. These have some very good memories, these were my fathers favorite candy even to this day he still always has a bag in his office draw that I always ask him for some when I see him.
Kiah G.
Kiah G.
Swedish Fish are a classic candy that most people have had. I love that these are chewy, but not too chewy. I usually get mine at Target mainly because it's impossible to come out of that store with just one item.
Emi N.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
I love these because they aren't too sweet and are the perfect amount of sweetness, I always buys these because I feel that these gummies are at great value and price that I would usually buy it in the value pack.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Atlanta, GA
If you haven't tried swedish fish, then I feel sorry for you. Swedish fish are the most tasty, soft, chewy, addictive candy ever. Try them...you'll be hooked (get it? hooked? like a fish on a hook? I'm hilarious).
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Buckeye, AZ
I live this candy it's one of my favorites. I bought it at Walmart and I think you can buy it at any grocery store. It is very affordable so you should try it out. In my opinion it is definitely repurchase worthy.
Kyla J.
Kyla J.
Stockton, CA
If I could give this more stars I would. I love this candy! The texture is very soft and chewy but not extremely tacky and chewy. This candy has great flavors and has remained original over the years which I love.
Brielle S.
Brielle S.
Bellefontaine, OH
Swedish fish I say is one of the best gummy candy ever they have good flavor to the candy. I think no others candy a could compare to this candy and is very affordable and I would always go back to buy them again.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?