Add a Photo
Photos (58)
PeggySue I.
PeggySue I.
Minneapolis, MN
Who doesn't love a good swedish fish! Chewy and not overly sweet these guys always remind me of my childhood! Not expensive and a big bag goes a long way - find them at target, walmart in the candy aisle. Delicious!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
A great candy for road trips, movies, the beach... any time, really! Swedish Fish are a classic candy that all ages enjoy eating. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to satisfy a sweet gummy candy craving!!
Dee G.
Dee G.
March 29, 2016, 4:24 p.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
I personally do not like this candy but I think that it's pretty cool that it comes in a little cup like this for the kids the kids would love to use the cup for whatever they want afterwards so I think that is cool
marie A.
marie A.
Swedish fish are so perfect ! i really love using these to decorate cakes, cupcakes and much more. as well as i enjoy eating them just how they are. love the flavor of them. one of my favorite candies of all times .
Brianna N.
Brianna N.
Hanover , PA
Can't say S thing wrong about Swedish fish. So cheap and yummy. Grew up snacking on Swedish fish,. They are sweet but not overly sweet like chocolate. I usually have these once every few months. Defiantly recommend!
Tessa T.
Tessa T.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
May 22, 2016, 12:57 a.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
Love the flavor and chewy texture of these little guys. Mt son's baby shower was nautical themed and these were part of my candy favors alone with life savors and salt water taffy. Excellent flavor, would buy again.
Summer P.
Summer P.
Swedish fish are amazing and if anyone tells you otherwise you don't need that kind of negativity in your life. They are so chewy and always taste fresh. I can't get enough of these I could honestly eat them all day
abigail h.
abigail h.
I LOVE swedish fish. they do not have a strong fruity flavor.. they are subtle in a good way. you can eat many in one sitting without feeling like you've given yourself cavities. they are a firmer than a gummy bear.
Stephanie c.
Stephanie c.
Best gummy candy ever!!!! I do t know what it is exactly but every time I eat one it's amazing. They are soft and sticky so if you don't like candy stuck to your teeth these aren't for you but they are really tasty.
Esther C.
Esther C.
Laredo, TX
Give me any type of sweet sugary candy and I am the most happy camper around. Every time j have a sweet tooth I'll most definitely debate in buying this one or something else. But it's definitely one of my go to's.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?