Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Holly G.
Holly G.
Washburn , WI

Delicious and super addicting soft and chewy fish shaped candy! Not only do kids love them. But so do adults! They have a smooth feel to them and they are very soft. They are not sticky when you chew them either. Love Swedish Fish!
Maddy S.
Maddy S.
Buckley, WA

An excellent snack for going to the movies or at home watching TV. The gummy fish can make any evening a little but better. If you eat too many you may get a bit of a waxy feeling on your tongue, but they are prefect in moderation!
Portia T.
Portia T.
Ionia, MI

Swedish fish are a fun and creative way to enjoy scam time. I like to eat mine as a parent reward after the kids go to bed. The design is cute and they taste sweet. I would highly recommend this product to both children and adults.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
South Bend, IN

These are great gummy candies with a good flavor! I don't eat them often, but I do enjoy them. The only thing I don't like is they get stuck easier in your teeth than other gummies. They are worth the purchase for the great taste.
Erin K.
Erin K.
Ramona, CA

Swedish fish are really delicious and a great candy to munch on. Even better is the 7lb bag you can buy that's meant to share with friends but is best hidden in a draw where you can savor them all yourself without having to share.
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Norman, OK

Swedish fish are the perfect sweet treat if your sugar tooth has a craving. I am never disappointed and love this snack at the movies or when I am just needing something yummy. I would for sure recommend to others. Treat yourself!
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Berlin, NJ

This is my number one favorite candy. It is sold everywhere. It is sold at a reasonable price. It has the best flavors! It is the perfect for a craving. It comes in safe packaging as well. I recommend it to everyone! My favorite!!
Costa J.
Costa J.
Arden, NC

Swedish fish used to be one of my favorite candies. I now think that they taste just superficially sweet and way too chewy. I most likely wouldn't buy Swedish fish again. However, they're not the worst-tasting candy on the market.
Christine T.
Christine T.
Lynnwood, WA

Growing up, other kids used to make fun of those who liked Swedish Fish for some strange reason so it was my guilty pleasure. I like that the gumminess is a different feel from other gummy candies and the cherry (?) taste is good.
Ladii D L.
Ladii D L.

I love and hate it. It taste great but so gummy.. feels like you can rip off a tooth ( my daughter actually did when her tooth was loose, she bit it and came right off). Buy with caution, make sure you have noting loose on there !
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now