22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,506 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I am OBSESSED with Swedish fish but I haven't had them in forever and I miss their unique flavor!! Its awesome when you go to giant and get a giant bag that actually pretty cheat which is weird since I'm broke haha. I think that will always be my go-to candy!! ((:
I use to not like Swedish Fish , but I guess my taste buds changed because they are so good now. I have been craving them for a month straight now and can't wait to satisfy this craving. I see these at my local Walmart, Food lion, Family dollar, and Dollar tree.
I love this product. Its yummy and very reasonable price. I love that I can find this at any store in my area. I love the flavor of the fish and this is great for kids who like a just a little bit of sweat. This is such a good product that I love to give to my kids.
While I enjoy Swedish Fish, they're not really my go to gummy candy. I think it's the flavor...I've never been big on cherry-type flavors, and if I eat more than a couple of these I end up with a major stomach ache. ...but obviously that doesn't usually stop me. Haha
The flavor of a Swedish Fish is indescribable. It tastes nothing like any other gummy candy that I have had. It also has a different texture. when you pull it apart it comes apart almost like a thick gel. There is a reason why I have been eating these for 20 years.
This is so much more than a gummy candy. To me, it's gourmet. It's chewy and soft, so full of flavor, and it's the perfect amount of sweet. It's not sickly sweet like cheap candy can be, but it's the perfect sweet snack. I love buying these at the movie theater.
Favorite gummy candy of all time! They're sweet and not sticky or too hard to chew which is good if you have sensitive teeth. Unfortunately I can hardly ever find the giant bag of these in stores unless it's during Halloween/fall but one bag lasts a good two months maybe less.
I absolutely love Swedish fish, they have a very unique taste. They are very sweet and sticky, but that doesn't bother me personally. I think the taste of these candies is hard to describe, but I absolutely love them. Once you have one, it is hard to not have another!
I know I am in the minority with my dislike of Swedish Fish, but they just don't do it for me. They are only moderately sweet, and they get hard at the drop of a hat. I will not buy these in the future, except for when buying for my boyfriend or friends who like them.
Cute lil fish in a gummy form. What's not to like? I like the flavor but still can't decide if it's raspberry or strawberry. Soft and chewy and just the right amount of sweet to satisfy my sweet tooth. The only bummer is that these little red fish disappear so quickly lol!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos