Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jordanne G.
Jordanne G.
San Diego, CA

This is a candy I always sneak into the movies with! It's not to sticky and has a very pleasant taste. It's great for gifts and comes with a big portion size. Not pricy at all and worth buying. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Wilmington, De

Swedish Fish, are one of those types of candies that will always be a classic to me and remind me of my childhood. I love how they are a gummy candy but they are still soft and do not stick to your teeth really bad like so many others do.
Justin H.
Justin H.
Middletown, PA

I bought ginormous bag of Swedish Fish. Big mistake! Not because they aren't delicious, but because I literally couldn't stop myself from eating them! One of my all-time favorite candies ever. So soft, sugary, delicious...mmmm... *drools*
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

My husband and kids loves these. They taste good, but I'm not a fan of chewy candy or food dyes. You also have to use them up not too long after you open the bag or they get really hard. Over all it's a chewy candy. Not bad and not great.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.

These will pull out a filling. They're so chewy so get them as fresh as possible. Such a good treat but so sweet. So only a couple is fine. Floss and brush well after or you'll get cavities. Great for the movies to alternate wth popcorn.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Pharr, TX

I can't say that these are the best candy I have ever tasted but there's something about being able to munch on a gummy candy that I love. They kind of remind me of twizzlers honestly. I bought some the other day and wasn't disappointed!
Cameron C.
Cameron C.

I love the product it is one of the best ones on the market I but it all the time. I just wish it was so expensive but I guess you have to pay a little more if you want the best one. I will always stick with this product and the company!
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Saint Louis, MO

Awesome! Incredible! Tasty! Juicy! There isn't just one word that can describe these! They may be small but they pack a delicious punch! Great flavor and great price!!!! I would recommend this candy to anyone who likes yummy gummy candy!
Megan S.
Megan S.

If you've never tried Swedish fish you have to!!! These gummy treats are great and not overly sweet. Affordable and great value. Most big box stores have them in the candy section. I think even the dollar tree has them from time to time.
Jacquelyn T.
Jacquelyn T.

Mine and my dads favorite candy! Whenever we go on road trips we always get these suckers to chew on! They are soft and have just the right amount of sugar in them! I love the taste of them and the design of the actual fish is super cute
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now