BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Savannah D.
I am OBSESSED with Swedish fish but I haven't had them in forever and I miss their unique flavor!! Its awesome when you go to giant and get a giant bag that actually pretty cheat which is weird since I'm broke haha. I think that will always be my go-to candy!! ((:
Jazmen D.
Goldsboro, NC
I use to not like Swedish Fish , but I guess my taste buds changed  because they are so good now. I have been craving them for a month straight now and can't wait to satisfy this craving. I see these at my local Walmart, Food lion, Family dollar, and Dollar tree.
Julie J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this product. Its yummy and very reasonable price. I love that I can find this at any store in my area. I love the flavor of the fish and this is great for kids who like a just a little bit of sweat. This is such a good product that I love to give to my kids.
Esther B.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
While I enjoy Swedish Fish, they're not really my go to gummy candy. I think it's the flavor...I've never been big on cherry-type flavors, and if I eat more than a couple of these I end up with a major stomach ache. ...but obviously that doesn't usually stop me. Haha
Catie R.
The flavor of a Swedish Fish is indescribable. It tastes nothing like any other gummy candy that I have had. It also has a different texture. when you pull it apart it comes apart almost like a thick gel. There is a reason why I have been eating these for 20 years.
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
This is so much more than a gummy candy. To me, it's gourmet. It's chewy and soft, so full of flavor, and it's the perfect amount of sweet. It's not sickly sweet like cheap candy can be, but it's the perfect sweet snack. I love buying these at the movie theater.
Mimi R.
Favorite gummy candy of all time! They're sweet and not sticky or too hard to chew which is good if you have sensitive teeth. Unfortunately I can hardly ever find the giant bag of these in stores unless it's during Halloween/fall but one bag lasts a good two months maybe less.
Stephanie V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I absolutely love Swedish fish, they have a very unique taste. They are very sweet and sticky, but that doesn't bother me personally. I think the taste of these candies is hard to describe, but I absolutely love them. Once you have one, it is hard to not have another!
Amy M.
Waterford, PA
I know I am in the minority with my dislike of Swedish Fish, but they just don't do it for me. They are only moderately sweet, and they get hard at the drop of a hat. I will not buy these in the future, except for when buying for my boyfriend or friends who like them.
Lori M.
YUCCA VALLEY, CA
Cute lil fish in a gummy form. What's not to like? I like the flavor but still can't decide if it's raspberry or strawberry. Soft and chewy and just the right amount of sweet to satisfy my sweet tooth. The only bummer is that these little red fish disappear so quickly lol!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?