The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,421 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Great candy for kiddos! my mother in law loves to send these to my kids. and they are also very yummy!
This candy is to die for it’s my go to because of how good it is I love it so much I could eat it daily
Fun treat when you need something sweet. No particular flavor but the size and texture are just right.
There's not much I have to say about his product because personally I don't like anything Swedish fish
This bag is perfect for an on-the-go lifestyle. It has a nice re-sealable bag to keep the candy fresh!
I grew up on these. My dads favorite candy. Sweet and gooey. Amazing flavor. Usually buy the bigger bag
I love this candy so much . Very chewy and good. My little brother and sister loves this candy as well
So yummy I love this gummies I would totally recommend to other it is a great price and I love them!!!
Swedish fish is one of my favorite candies. They get stuck on your teeth though so watch out for that!
I like these swedish fish. You really have to be careful that you don't swallow them whole. Very tasty
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos