Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Milton  S.
Milton S.

I don't eat these regularly, bu they are good. I wish it had more flavor, it can be blend after eating so many.
Kayy19
Kayy19

Best soft candy out there. Can eat these bad boys anytime of the day!! They also make a great movie theater snack!
Kourt M.
Kourt M.

Swedish Fish are yummy little gummy snacks. They have a great flavor at a good price but do get stuck in your teeth.
Sha S.
Sha S.

I used to hate these but then I got a random craving for them and they have been my favorite candy ever sincd
Lucy S.
Lucy S.

Swedish Fish are one of my favorite snacks, I'll always buy just one for 10 cents at a deli because I crave them. I've gotten the bigger packs now and it's still just as good. These snacks are best when they're soft and not too chewy.
Melissa  B.
Melissa B.
Blue Springs, MO

Love this candy, it's great to decorate a cake with or just to eat right out of the package, yummy.
Tamara R.
Tamara R.

My whole family LOVE Swedish Fish!!!! These amazing little gummy goodness doesn't last long in my house! When I buy these I have to buy in bulk and they still only last about 1-2 days!!!!! They are amazing!
Erin M.
Erin M.
Loves Park, IL

These candies are ok. I get a craving for them once in awhile, but I never really liked them. This was my moms favorite candy.
Chloe H.
Chloe H.

I love these so much. The flavor is unique and this is one of the only candies I buy.
Meagan F.
Meagan F.

So so so soooo good! One of my all time favorite candies. They're literally addicting. I just hate how much they stick in your teeth.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now