Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Circleville, OH

I think these are gross. The flavor and consistency make me gag. The only people I have ever seen even eat them are kids
Kristiana T.
Kristiana T.
San Antonio, TX

Fruity, chewy, and cheap!
Tasha P.
Tasha P.
Greentop, Mo

I think these would be awesome in chocolate covered variety:) They are great just as they are though. Sweet and chewy...super addicting.
Ashley Z.
Ashley Z.

These gummies have been my favorite for a long time. They are great for decorating cupcakes or for a quick snack.
Amy D.
Amy D.
San Clemente, CA

This is my absolute favorite candy. I have been obsessed with this candy since i was in second grade! So soft and chewy and filled with flavor! YUMMY :)
Lily P.
Lily P.
Rochester, NY

Sweedish fish are amazing. They are the perfect balance of sweet and chewey. Wonderful that they are fat free too! Color doesn't get on your hands and doesn't melt that easily.
Addie B.
Addie B.
Wichita, KS

These are some of my favorite candy of all time. They're made with something similar to a wax base so they don't contain gelatin, making them a vegetarian friendly candy! Plus they're fat free!
christine m.
christine m.
Bronx, NY

This candy is a winner in my home from my three year old to me!! i just can't resist! Soft, chewy, sweet, and simply delicious
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Oregon, OH

The only thing wrong with this candy is they made a different version with multiple colors and flavors. For shame! It is perfect as is!
Emma W.
Emma W.
Lunenburg, MA

Swedish fish are so good! You can bite into them , they can melt in your mouth, you can eat the whole bag! The berry flavor is to die for.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now