Add a Photo
Photos (55)
dannielle d.
dannielle d.
Brooklyn, NY

Once I start a bag it's so hard for me to stop until the bag is finish I love Swedish fish it's just so chewy and nice
Sweet candy but I hate that I need to brush my teeth right after eating it. The candy gets stuck in your teeth everytime you eat it.
Jillian C.
Jillian C.
Pt Charlotte, FL

These don't have much of a flavor. Id go for gummy bears or Twizzlers before these.
melissa b.
melissa b.

My mother and I just love these. a bag doesn't last long around us. a little taste of perfection.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Tallahassee, FL

I love Sweedish Fish! Always perfection in a bag. I like to eat them mostly at the movie theater. But be careful - they can be addictive especially when mindlessly snacking.
Tiara A.
Tiara A.

I love Swedish fish they are my favorite gummy candy they have this delicious non cough medicine taste to them. They are delicious.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Gaithersburg, MD

I'm not a huge fan of gummy candies, but Swedish Fish are by far my favorite! They are not too sticky & gooey, and the flavor is great!
Yezenia O.
Yezenia O.

This is my all time favorite snack, I usually get a big bag just for myself and hate to share this with anyone else LOL. Love them so much, just talking about it makes me want to go get a bag now :x
Ellen K.
Ellen K.
Hamburg, NY

Great snack/candy that you won't feel TOO guilty about. Kosher too.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.

I love this candy! I love the taste and I love the texture of them! I do have to say they get stuck in my teeth but I don't care because they are just plain good to me!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now