Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Katrina H.
Katrina H.
Greenwood, IN
These cannot actually be purchased in Sweden. They are often times too hard and not very gummy. They do not have much of a real taste.
Gianna S.
Gianna S.
Woonsocket, RI
Swedish fish UGH. They are so good. You can never have just one. They are so addicting! And not too chewy and goopy. The fact that they're fat free doesn't hurt either!
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Huntersville , Nc
These little things are so good!
Heather L.
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
One of the best candies out there! this are super ooey and gooey and chewy and full of amazing flavor! so good you can't stop at just a few!
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Los Alamitos, CA
I was hooked on these in high school. a friend of mine introduced me to these..they were yummy. but only the red ones. the blue and green ones do not taste the same.
Laura M.
Laura M.
San Bernardino, CA
I LOVE THESE! This is my all-time favorite candy! So delicious and addicting!!!!
Emily B.
Emily B.
I love Swedish Fish.. they are soooo addicting. I love these, and my best friend and i always buy them before school and eat them during lunch i highly recommend!
Haley R.
Haley R.
Milner, GA
They are a great candy for anyone! they have a sweet taste, i wouldn't choose this candy if i wanted something sweet, but they are good.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Washington, DC
Swedish fish are my number one favorite candy ever since I was a kid. They make them in so many variations they're just so delicious!
Kanisha J.
Kanisha J.
I'm addicted to these things!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?