Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Blaise W.
Blaise W.
They're really not work the hassle of picking gummy fish out of your teeth. I think they're pretty bland as far as flavor is concerned.
Spring D.
Spring D.
Chula Vista, CA
This candy is good. Only problem is I cant eat a lot because they make my stomach hurt.
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
Sugar Hill, GA
I haven't tired them before till my bf gave me some and they were pretty good
david e.
david e.
Saltsburg, PA
I love me some Swedish Fish the are very good
Meagan E.
Meagan E.
Bullhead city, Arizona
One of my favorite candies! They are so good when they're fresh! Perfect cherry flavor without being too sweet!
Jenelle G.
Jenelle G.
Peabody, MA
I am a huge swedish fish eater. I like to play with them in my hands for a few minutes to try and soften them up even more. Then I eat them, so yummy. I would much rather prefer the colored fishies! Better flavors!
Mariah M.
Mariah M.
My daughter loves these! I love that with a 2 year old they aren't all that sticky when they have been chewed on for awhile!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Brandon, FL
One of my favorite candies. Perfect if you want something sweet, but not to sweet. And they are perfect to just stick in a bag if you want to take them on the road with you because they don't melt like a chocolate candy would.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
San Diego, CA
These are so so delicious, but unfortunately not so good for you. They are fat free, but still high in calories. However, they're chewy and sweet and perfect for the occasional treat!
Christine R.
Christine R.
Mebane, NC
I really like Swedish Fish because they are not too sweet. They are best when they are fresh so I always check the date on the package. If they are stale, the texture is not too good.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?