Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Grand Haven, MI

My favorite flavor is usually red. I try not to eat too much gummy candy but these ones aren't too bad (at least the way I eat them). If they are super fresh (which means they get stuck in your teeth a lot more), I like leaving them out so they get a bit stale. I don't know why, but I like these better slightly stale, maybe because it's easier to get them out of your teeth and they're not as sweet that way.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Irving, TX

This might be my favorite candy ever. Not too sweet, not too licorice-y.
Corin L.
Corin L.
Canal Winchester, OH

It's important to find a "fresh" bag, feel the bag, if they are squishy you are in the clear.
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
norridge, il

Yummy, if you don't like sour candy than these fishies are for you! great sweet taste
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Columbiana, AL

When i was some fruity candy i always go fo these they taste amazing!!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
San Bernardino, CA

Every time I have one of these bags all I can remember is my childhood! These lil gummies are soo delicious especially on ice cream! And best part is that it's guilt free candy lol
Tianah R.
Tianah R.
Aviano, It

I really rreeaalllyyy like this candy. Its soft and chewy outside and inside which is just great on the tongue.. sadly I have braces so I must refrain from eating them (I don't) , but I should
Envianna C.
Envianna C.

Yummy, chewy, and of course fat free as stated on it. I love these little fish.
Gwen Z.
Gwen Z.
Grand Rapids, MI

Really good, when ever i go over to a friends, or i just want candy I buy a lot of these! They're really really good. I run out of a whole bag within 5 minutes! i give these and A.
I just tried Swedish fish for the first time last week. One of my Nan-babies had split his scalp open so before we left the house I grabbed a bag of Swedish fish that my husband had bought. I must say they were a huge hit with All of us. Now I'm not a big "gummy" candy person but I did like these. I will definitely eat them again.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now