Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Yesi R.
Yesi R.

One of my favorite kinds of candy! The only part I hate is that they get stuck in hit teeth lol but hey, they are too bomb to care about that (=
Arianna H.
Arianna H.
Fayetteville, NC

SWEDISH FISH IS THE BEST TBH
its perfect to put on Frozen Yogurt
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Schererville, IN

My favorite candy and now my nieces too. :) I can't go visit without a box to give her and she asks her mom for them all the time.
Audrei M.
Audrei M.
Gary, IN

I grew up eating these they're my favorite every time I crave something sweet these are my go to snacks I love eating them tail first
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Mentor, OH

One of my favorite candies. They are not too sweet but they satisfy my sweet-tooth. And they are very low in fat.
lizz c.
lizz c.

One of my favorite candies of all time they are so delicious and cute I love to take them with me
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Bremerton

Swedish fish are my all time favorite candy . They are low calorie and fat free and sweet . They're my favorite thing to have on a movie night .
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Saint Charles, IL

I am not a big candy person, but I could eat these all day long! Have loved them since I was a kid, and don't think I will ever stop!
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.

I love these little red candies! They are chewy and not too sweet. I would recommend them to anyone.
jennifer r.
jennifer r.
Seffner, FL

If youve never had these your killing your taste buds! Best candy around! My boys love them.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now