Add a Photo
Photos (55)
emily c.
emily c.
sacramento, ca

I love these so so so much. I am a big fan of gummy candies and these are one of my faves.
Teri L.
Teri L.
Phoenix, AZ

These are my favorite type of gummy and the only fish I will eat. I got my best friend and mother addicted to these. I just love them.
Tina L.
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA

Man, I love eating these candy and its chewy goodness and sweetness. Ijust love everything about it.
Mallori S.
Mallori S.

If you like gummies and cherry-ish flavors, you'll love these. They are cutely shaped like fish, hence the name and are very soft and chewy. They can get stuck in your teeth from time to time, but it's not a problem for me. You won't find anything else that tastes like these.
Laura M.
Laura M.
San Bernardino, CA

I LOVE THESE! This is my all-time favorite candy! So delicious and addicting!!!!
Chelsey P.
Chelsey P.
Janesville, MN

Super gummy gummy! They always get stuck in my teeth where I can't reach them. They have a good flavor but they're just too hard to eat.
Shevonne P.
Shevonne P.
Espanola, NM

I just tried these about 2 months ago and they are so addicting!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Elton, PA

Swedish Fish are probably the best candy invention ever. So good.
Kathleen H.
Kathleen H.
Austin, TX

Hubby loves these, I think the gummy is strange- too soft, not enough bounce back.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Belleville

My favorite snacks to sneak in to class! Has an amazing taste and the shape goes with the name so well!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now