The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,289 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I feel like swedish fish kind of tastes like basement must. Like they're good and I'll eat them but they taste kind of musty.
I don't know what it is about Swedish Fish, but I have always loved them. Definitely one of my favorites!
You can never just have one sweedish fish. They're amazingly addictive, be careful purchasing!
My favorite candy! I can not go into a stop and go store without picking these for an on the road treat!
PERFECT SIZE! I love Swedish fish and this was a perfect gift for any family member or friend!
These are good my go to when I'm on my period except for chocolate and salt and vinegar almonds
There is not much to say except these are delicious little candies that bring me a lot of joy sometimes.
Favorite candy hands down and vegetarian too (no gelatin). Love the texture, flavor, and color.
Love them since my childhood. I buy them as an adult occasionally to remind myself of the younger years!
Delicious! These are perfect for a sweet fix and low calorie so you won't feel guilty!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos