Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Lorelai M.
Lorelai M.
I grab a bag of these every time I end up in the candy aisle and I am not even much of a sweet tooth. For me it's just the right amount of sugar and more filling than other candy so I don't end up with a stomachache. It's also a vegan/gluten free candy so it's my go to to bring places because I know almost anyone can eat it regardless of diet.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Keizer, OR
Best gummy candy out there! I could eat these for days. So delicious, in fact I'm eating some right now as I write this.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Franklin, PA
I now refuse to buy the cheap imitations now. The original are the best!! The only problems i have ever had with them are the fact they stick in my teeth really bad.
Chelsey C.
Chelsey C.
My favorite gummy candy that isn't sour! These are so great. They remind me of my mom.
Madison L.
Madison L.
Swedish fish are one of my favorite gummies. They are soft and delicious. They are sweeter tasting
Karmin C.
Karmin C.
Denver,CO
These delicious fish are great for snack but are a little too sticky sometimes so I don't recommend these to people that have braces because when I had my braces on it puted the entire band of and it was the worst thing that happened to me!
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
These were always my favorite candy growing up and still are :) to bad my dentists don't agree with them.. ;)
Erika B.
Erika B.
For some reason I use to hate these, but as I've gotten older I've learned to like them. Definitely a candy that you have to have a "taste" for
Kali B.
Kali B.
Fortuna, CA
If you like gummy candy this is a great option.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Easton, PA
My ultimate favorite candy ever! These been my favorite since I was a little girl and always will be. Have a bad day? Grab a bag a these, a drink and a DVD and forget about it all
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?