Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Catherine F.
Catherine F.
Las Vegas, NV

Every time I go to the movies I have to have these. So chew and sweet. Makes my mouth water thinking about them. LOL! Comes with just the right amount to settle your cravings. If you haven't tried these you really should.
Kayee B.
Kayee B.
Midlothian, TX

Has no taste, but if you like to chew this is the candy for you!!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Live Oak, FL

I LOVE Swedish fish. Not just any gummy fish will do, they must be Swedish fish. Not only do they taste delicious but they are also Vegan! How awesome is that!
Jenalyn P.
Jenalyn P.
Terre Haute, IN

I love these and how they're sweet, but not sickeningly so. Nice and chewy and perfect sugar pick-me-up!
Krista F.
Krista F.
Elizabethtown, KY

I use to love these as a kid! I haven't had them in years, but they are delicious. I don't see them anywhere that often anymore. But i don't remember them being pricey either. So it's a good snack to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.

I used to be obsessed with these. The flavor is delightful, and there are enough in every package to last a while. I don't eat these as often as I used to because they get stuck in my teeth and it is painful. They are very chewy, and as they get older they get harder and chewier.
Laurene D.
Laurene D.
Williamstown, NJ

You know who doesn't like Swedish Fish? Al-Qaeda.
Bernadette H.
Bernadette H.
Hayward, Ca

I love swedish fish. it's sweet but not TOO sweet. it isn't over powering to the point where your teeth are painful and you feel a million pounds. these are THE BEST>
Lacey W.
Lacey W.

Swedish fish always have been and always will be one of my favorite candies. I always get them because they're soft and very flavorful.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Tavares, FL

Love these at the movies. They are filling though.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now