Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Micki R.
Micki R.
Zanesville, Oh

My whole family love these delicious little fishy s. They are not too chewy just right texture so they don't get stuck in your teeth.
Laurene D.
Laurene D.
Williamstown, NJ

You know who doesn't like Swedish Fish? Al-Qaeda.
Gianna S.
Gianna S.
Woonsocket, RI

Swedish fish UGH. They are so good. You can never have just one. They are so addicting! And not too chewy and goopy. The fact that they're fat free doesn't hurt either!
Kathleen G.
Kathleen G.
Elmhurst, NY

These fishes are amazing. they always make me feel better. it's chewy and delicious.
Jamie J.
Jamie J.
Oneida, Il

I bought these thinking they might taste good. Like gummy bears. They do not.
Daniela R.
Daniela R.

Swedish Fish is a delicious fat free snack that's soft and chewy. The only downside to Swedish Fish is if you have braces then your in for a disappointment because they are so chewy you will break or loosen something. One other problem with them is that they harden very quickly so make sure that you seal it really well.
Janny P.
Janny P.
Worcester, MA

I love Swedish Fish but it does get annoying when they get stuck in your teeth
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Columbus, OH

My favorite treat to peel off my teeth! I have loved these since I was a little girl!
Angela M.
Angela M.
Warren, AR

They really have no flavor to me. They are too chewy if you ask me. Gummie bears for me please. They have a awful texture.
Danica Y.
Danica Y.

When I was sick my dad bought me this giant bag of Swedish Fish. Embarrassingly, I finished almost two pounds of this delicious candy in under 2 weeks. I love how soft and chewy they are. And I can't get enough of the addicting fruity flavor. Swedish Fish is my favorite candy!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now