The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,952 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 106 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Perfect size! Great chewy texture love that they sell bags with just the red Swedish fish
I love the unique flavor of Swedish fish! They are chewy and delicious and my favorite gummy candy. They are also in a cute shape.
Classic candy, great for recipes, my family loves them. Great taste, definitely recommend
My favorite candy since I was a tike. Love the portable size for a great price. Will buy over and over again.
One of my favorite candies!! Chewy and sweet. Not too hard or too soft, they're perfect!!
My favorite candy . I can eat this all day though it would be bad for you ! But yummy ...
I love it! It's chewy but not too much, it can be too sweet when you eat a lot at a time.
Bland and have no flavor and a weird texture. I'd rather waste my calories on something juicier and flavorful.
Delicious, and reminiscent of my childhood! An great snack or treat to add to any game night or movie night.
Tasty snacks. It is funny that they have it in these little containers but they seem like the regular candy.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos