Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Megan P.
Megan P.
Flora, MS

Saturday was my first time trying Swedish Fish.... I shall say one thing.... interesting. I love gummy candy but I just grew tired of it really quickly and I did not see what the big deal of it was. Plus I felt nauseous after eating a couple of them.
Tara S.
Tara S.
Roxana, IL

I love these candies. They are perfectly sweet gummies!
Carol A.
Carol A.
Windsor, NJ

Addicting and delicious
Mairead D.
Mairead D.

Swedish Fish have been a favorite of mine since childhood. I like how they're not too sweet.
Ana F.
Ana F.
Valparaiso, IN

LOVE these! They are the perfect amount of chewy with the perfect amount of flavor. I could probably eat my weight in these..they are that good.
blaire r.
blaire r.
Indianapolis, IN

I love me some swedish fish especially when I go to the movie. Best gummy candy hands down.
jennifer R.
jennifer R.
Midlothian, IL

Can I just say ADDICTIVE!!!!! I love buying these to snack on at the theater, on the sofa , on the go! Mmm seriously have a great flavor...as an adult I even like the flavored vodka!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
San Bernardino, CA

Every time I have one of these bags all I can remember is my childhood! These lil gummies are soo delicious especially on ice cream! And best part is that it's guilt free candy lol
Mark c.
Mark c.
New Rochelle, NY

Favorite candy they are a sweet they r perfect and don't hurt my teeth and go-to gummy candy
heather o.
heather o.
Hopkinsville, KY

They are chewy n soft n sweet can't get enough of them love them. I love to eat them all the time. They are also so cute
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?