The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,983 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These bring me back to my childhood for sure. I love the taste and the way that they get stuck on my teeth. They are soooooo chewy and I love them.
I love gummy candy, and these are not exception! Such a good taste and shape are reminders of my childhood.
Swedish fish are really good! They have a sweet almost cherry like taste and are fun shaped with a soft chewy texture. The only downfall is they ALWAYS get stuck in my teeth.!
These are probably my go to snack at a grocery store if I'm hungry and need a quick fix. They are just right for that sweet tooth.
What can you say about Swedish Fish? A classic candy. Always great in a pinch if you're hungry or just have a craving for something sweet. Yum!
This is a Classic. I LOVE swedish fish they have such a yummy and chewy taste that I can't get enough of. These are one of my favorite candies ever made.
Loveee this! They have been a favorite of mine for a long time. The only problem is they get a little too sweet after a while, so don't get too many :)
I'm sorry if I upset anyone by saying this, but I greatly dislike Swedish fish. The flavor is too strong and doesn't taste right to me. Plus you can never get it out of your teeth. I don't know, I can't stand them.
Im sorry but i do not like these. As a kid i thought i was being punished when i got these trick or treating. I don't like how they stick in your teeth or the flavor.
I like the unique texture of Swedish Fish. I just wish they didn't get stuck in my teeth!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos