Add a Photo
Photos (58)
kailey m.
kailey m.
I love swedish fish! This is one of my favorite candies! I always love getting swedish fish when ever I go see a movie. The only down side is how much sugar there is but over all swedish fish are great!
Yezenia O.
Yezenia O.
This is my all time favorite snack, I usually get a big bag just for myself and hate to share this with anyone else LOL. Love them so much, just talking about it makes me want to go get a bag now :x
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Columbia Hts, MN
These are definitely a family favorite! They're always in the jar at my parents and gone by the time everyone leaves!
Best. Candy. Ever!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
These candies are so sweet and chewy! Great for on the road and for camping trips! Plus, who doesn't love the fact that they look like cute fish!
pamela l.
pamela l.
Knoxville, TN
These are my favorite candy. They're so tender and not overly sticky and the flavor is just perfect. I will buy a bag every week it seems like. I love that they don't taste "fake" and aren't too sweet. I would keep these at home and work for a little sweet snack.
Megen B.
Megen B.
Medina, OH
I have tried swedish fish countless of times. Every time I do, they taste almost "chalky" to me. Maybe I have just had bad luck with these encounters
Uwa G.
Uwa G.
Staten Island, NY
I'm not a big fan of these swedish fish candy a all, but my nephew is. He eats them way too much.
Melissa
Melissa
orland, CA
Ive only eaten these a couple of times,there good but not the best candy ive tasted.
Tresa S.
Tresa S.
My daughter who is 22 yrs old says Swedish fish is a main staple in her diet, and her favorite stocking stuffer at Christmas.
samantha e.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
By far my most favorite candy (only the original red ones). I love just about anything gummy and these are the perfect consistency! I could eat a bag every day.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?