Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Shannon D.
Shannon D.

Yum! This is a perfect gummy, sweet treat. The extra colors make it even a bit more fun.
Marisol V.
Marisol V.
Jamaica, NY

My favorite everyday and Halloween candy they are just delicious and sweet makes me my go to candy
Diana M.
Diana M.

Swedish fish is most definitely a childhood favorite. I like that the whole bag is the same flavor because for some reason I usually only pick the red or pink colors of candy. Now as an adult I love to indulge in an amazing cocktail using Hard Luck vodka called Red Fish. There is a recipe that tastes like liquid Swedish fish.
magaly g.
magaly g.

I do not really like how they are so sticky and chewy. They get stuck in my teeth. The taste is okay.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Las Vegas, NV

My favorite candy ever! I love the flavor and they're just so cute. I like to leave the bag open for a day or so, that way they're not so gummy.
Shane G.
Shane G.
Arverne, NY

I looooooovvvvvvveeeeee swedish fish!!!! Hands off! I really got a bad sweet tooth I can literally it the whole bag! This stuff man oh man! gummy fishes are so great!
Camille S.
Camille S.
Riverton, UT

I love how soft Swedish Fish are. I am not a fan of the really gummy chewy candy, it just groses me out. I could probably eat these every day and never get sick of them.
Noelle S.
Noelle S.
North Bergen, NJ

My favorite candy of all time. So chewy soft and delicious. They get stuck in your teeth but the taste is these are so amazing you won't mind lol!
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.

I love these so freaking much lol I remember one time in high school I bout one of those extra huge bags of these and it probably lasted me like a week or two lmao. Love them and I recommend them to anyone!
Kelley C.
Kelley C.
Herkimer, NY

This is one of my favorite candies! I always bring a box of these to the movies. The other day I bought a 5 lb bag of these and brought them to work. They were gone by the end of the day.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now