Add a Photo
Photos (51)
annette d.
annette d.
Palm City, FL

I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS YOUNG GOIGN TO THE LOCAL CANDY STORE WITH A QUARTER AND I WOULD COME HOME WITH ALL SWEDISH FISH THEY BRING BACK MEMORIES. THEY ARE LIKE POTOTOE CHIPS YOU CNT EAT JUST ONE I FINISH THE WHOLE BAG EVERY TIME I GET THEM WHICH IS OFTEN I LOVE THE FLAVOR OF THESE THE CUTE SHAPE THEY ARE IN. THEY ARE INEXPENSIVE WORTH GETTING
Jodi G.
Jodi G.
Holt, MI

I'm not an outdoor kind of girl! But, every now and again I will throw in a line for Swedish Fish. Great for just a snack or to put in a cute gift basket.
Kameron M.
Kameron M.
New Martinsville, WV

I love swedish fish they are a little chewy btu amazing not my favorite but one the best candies
Kendra N.
Kendra N.

I love these little fish's. i like how soft they are and they stay that way even after you open them.
Spring D.
Spring D.
Chula Vista, CA

This candy is good. Only problem is I cant eat a lot because they make my stomach hurt.
Bear H.
Bear H.
San Antonio, TX

I personally am not a fan of this candy; I think it tastes really weird, but I know a lot of people who like it, I still prefer something like gummy bears or sour gummy worms
Tabetha N.
Tabetha N.
Iowa City, IA

I love swedish fish! Especially after the package has been open for a bit and they get a little firm.
Elaine R.
Elaine R.

I use to eat these all the time! I never really cared for the mixed flavors just the cherry, I wouldn't stop until I finished them all.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

Swedish fish, or gummy fish as my children call them are one of my favorite treats. They're not too sweet, they don't stick to your teeth which is always a plus!
Shane G.
Shane G.
Arverne, NY

I looooooovvvvvvveeeeee swedish fish!!!! Hands off! I really got a bad sweet tooth I can literally it the whole bag! This stuff man oh man! gummy fishes are so great!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now