22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,505 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I loveee Swedish fish , I love candy in general but this is definitely one of my go to candies!!!! love love love!
Idk what it is about these mostly unflavored gummies that always stick to my teeth, but they are freakishly delish.
Ive loved these things since i was a young girl. Absolutely would recommend to everyone with a craving for gummies.
My oldest loves, he actually just got 2 small bags and a BIG bag for his birthday. Definitely have to go sneak some
a classic. will never get sick of this candy. its affordable and still tastes as good as it did when i was younger.
All time favorite treat. So good to have when you have a sweet tooth. I hide them so I can have them all to myself.
This is like taking a fish straight out of the sea of deliciousness and eating it. These things are so good I guess
I love swedish fish. I don't loke gummy candy but these are so good. I like only the red. I'm not into the colors.
One of my favorite candies. Such a great classic candy, everyone can enjoy. They are a guilty pleasure that I have.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos