Add a Photo
Photos (51)
krista L.
krista L.
Roseville, MI

This was my favorite candy growing up! I would save my allowance or any pennies I could find to head to the corner penny candy store to stock up on Swedish fish.

I love these so much that I would hide them so my sister would not find them. I love the chewy gooey texture and the cherry taste!

I now gives these to my 3 year old grandson and have started a new generation of Fish lovers.
Karla Michelle L.
Karla Michelle L.
Santa Cruz, CA

I love Swedish Fish! It has been one of my favorite candies since I was a child! The flavor is good and it is the perfect amount of gummy! Worth trying when your at the theater or in need of a sweet treat!
Kendra K.
Kendra K.
Las Vegas, NV

These are my favorite non chocolate candy. They do have other flavors but I love the all red.
Gina Z.
Gina Z.
Lyndhurst, NJ

So I can eat these little guys all day if my teeth allowed me lol The flavor is delicious and the chewiness is just an overall perfect combination
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Cedar Grove, NC

They may stick to your teeth a little more than other chewy candies out there like others have pointed out, but I love these! Sooo yummy.
Nikki G.
Nikki G.

Very addicting candy that has been around for many years. I love to mix them in with my berry blue Jell-O, so it will look like they are fish swimming in water. Very tasty craft to do with the kiddos.
Kolbi W.
Kolbi W.
Tomball, TX

These gummy fishes are OK. They have a great flavor BUT I don't like that they get stuck in my teeth
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I saw the picture of the Swedish fish and was immediately smiling. I love them! YUM!
Dorinda C.
Dorinda C.
Brooksville, FL

I remember when these where a penny each at the store , and every time I see them in the store I grab a bag , me and my son love to eat swedish fish
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
State College, PA

Boy, these little fish are addictive! I can't eat just one small baggie, I have to have a pretty big quantity on hand! They are best when they are fresh and soft, yet still a little chewy. I hate when I get one that has been melted or the fish aren't soft, but they just stick to your top and bottom teeth.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now