Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Allyson B.
Allyson B.
Tampa, FL

I think my daughter's favorite candy. No other candy compares. We prefer the original red candies over the other colors.
Diahann W.
Diahann W.
Brooklyn, NY

MY favorite candy of all time! I have been eating these since I was a little girl. The only thing I don't like about them is that they get stuck in your teeth really easily. The texture and the flavor is great, not too sweet, just the right amount.
Laura M.
Laura M.
San Bernardino, CA

I LOVE THESE! This is my all-time favorite candy! So delicious and addicting!!!!
Alice D.
Alice D.
Boulder City, NV

I love these. I always have and always will. Don't leave me alone with the bag, I'll eat them all! haha
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA

I abesolutely posatively love gummies! Swedish red fish are an old time fave! LOL ;)
Allie B.
Allie B.
Kalamazoo, Mi

I absolutely love this candy. It's sweet and chewy and just plain delicious. It's also good for decorating beach themed cakes or cupcakes and perfect for summery drinks!
shannon M.
shannon M.
Newark, OH

I love sweedish fish, I cant eat just one I end up eating them until my teeth hurt. One on my favorites!
Irina B.
Irina B.
Kensington, MD

Frankly, I don't find them all that appealing. They're almost flavorless, get stuck in your teeth, and why are they called 'Swedish'??????? I just don't get it!!!
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Miramar, FL

I love Swedish fish. Ever since childhood, I have had a serious love affair with this candy. Delicious and chewy, the flavor is difficult to place... it's not quite fruit punch or cherry... but the deliciousness is easily recognizable and certainly never forgotten. The smell and taste of a red Swedish Fish immediately transports me back to my childhood. I love the texture... It's chewy without being sticky, and the outside is "solid" so it's very unlikely that your fingers will become sticky with this candy. The adorable fish shape is known around the globe, and none of the imitations will ever quite compare to the original.
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Warwick, RI

Swedish fish are my ultimate go to movie candy. They're perfect, and the jumbo ones are even better!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now