The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,395 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love these so much... I am a big gummy candy fan and they are really sweet!
My mom's favorite. She gets so happy when yiu give them to her. I have to say they are pretty good
Yummy tasty treat. I love Swedish fish sweet but not too chewy. No chocolate
The Best Ever... Not much else to say. Just a yummy treat that us perfect for home or the movies.
Swedish fish are always fresh and soft. I've never gotten hard Swedish fish.
It's that candy you eat without thinking about it. Then suddenly the bag is empty and you're sad.
One of my fave candys... I can eat all day.. Nice and smooth.. Delicious !!!
Always a great treat! They are a staple stocking stuffer each and every year!
I am not much of a candy eater. I like chocolate. When I have candy, Swedish Fish fill the crave.
Me and my 9 year eat the often. They are so yummy. We buy them every time we go grocery shopping.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos