Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Atawaa J.
Atawaa J.
This candy is on of my top 5 of favorite candies. Through it it's plain the candy it self is pretty light and flavorful. I definitely recommend this candy.
Diana S.
Diana S.
Gaithersburg, MD
I am totally in love with them they are so good and addicting
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Mc Donald, TN
These are so good. Super chewy and not too sweet! The only bad part is when they get stuck in your teeth! Lol
Desirae C.
Desirae C.
Visalia, CA
Absolutely love thes!their a lil hard to find sometimes,as not all stores sell them:/ tried the other type of gummyfish­čś» definitely not even close to these!I like the chewyness!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Seaside, CA
I've had these since I was a little child. They still taste great to me.
krista p.
krista p.
I can only eat these sometimes cause they're hard on my teeth but when I do I LOOOOOVE them!!!!! They're yummy!
Casandra C.
Casandra C.
Middletown, OH
I wish these weren't so bad for you because they are so good and delicious. I usually eat too many and get a stomach ache
Daphne P.
Daphne P.
Bothell, wa
I've always loved swedish fish. Although, I find that some packages contain harder swedish fish and some contain softer swedish fish. I just wish it was more consistent.
EHB E.
EHB E.
Hingham, MA
These are very quickly becoming my favorite candy EVER!
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Middle Grove, NY
I definitely have to review these , because they are my husband's favorite candy. They are sweet, chewy, and not coated with sugar on the outside which he really likes. They have been around forever! He has been eating them since he was a child. Our daughters like them too , and every year they are in both their Christmas stockings and their Easter baskets. The bigger bags can be a bit difficult to find,so when I find them , I always buy a few of them.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?