Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Grace D.
Grace D.
Oak Park, IL

These things are delicious. The gummy is so good and the fish are kinda funny. Don't buy the knockoffs from CVS hough. They are not the same thing
jennifer R.
jennifer R.
Midlothian, IL

Can I just say ADDICTIVE!!!!! I love buying these to snack on at the theater, on the sofa , on the go! Mmm seriously have a great flavor...as an adult I even like the flavored vodka!
Maryann F.
Maryann F.
Seffner, FL

I hate the way swedish fish taste they r plain and make my mouth dry :( i much rather hsve a starbust or something with more flavor and taste Swedish fish are boring candy
Stephenie D.
Stephenie D.
Texarkana , Tx

The best in the world!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Cleveland, OH

This is my favorite candy. I usually have to keep them in the freezer because I eat them so fast! Also, I like to eat them before heading out or a long run. Give you that extra jolt.
Angela A.
Angela A.
Imperial, MO

I grew up eating Swedish fish so itll always be part of good childhood memories. I still can't just eat a few
Joanna M.
Joanna M.
Wahiawa, HI

Ate too many one day and have been turned off since i got sick eating too many long ago.
Jean T.
Jean T.
Pea Ridge, AR

These have a great fruit smell and taste. They are sticky on the teeth but the outer part is not sticky to the touch. Loved These growing up and still taste the same.
jade l.
jade l.
Phoenix, AZ

These are good to eat but not a lot at knce they get really stuck in teeth..
Brigitte N.
Brigitte N.
Sacramento, CA

Maybe it's because I like fish, maybe because Swedes but I love Swedish Fish. A classic, delicious candy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now