Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Atawaa J.
Atawaa J.

This candy is on of my top 5 of favorite candies. Through it it's plain the candy it self is pretty light and flavorful. I definitely recommend this candy.
Melodie B.
Melodie B.
Belle Rose, LA

SWEDISH FISH. Childhood love, I'd eat these all the time none stop. I have a love for them until this day. Not to sweet, just right, & fun to eat.
Jen D.
Jen D.
Glen Allen, VA

Bite the head off, bite the tail off, squish 2 of them together, or just pop 'em like chips...there's no wrong way to eat Sweedish Fish. I personally do all of the above. I can devour a bag in no time all by myself in one sitting. These are one of my all time favorite chewy candies!
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
W Lafayette, IN

Swedish Fish are delicious! They're the perfect snack for any time. The only downside is that they get stuck in your teeth!
Victoria C.
Victoria C.

Swedish Fish have been a personal favorite for a long time. They're bite size and taste sweet and are fun to chew. Just don't eat the whole bag at once!
Chelsea Z.
Chelsea Z.
Erie, PA

This is my Fav snack i always have a bag or box laying around to snack on.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

This is my favorite candy! I have loved these since I was little. They are so soft and chewy and the flavor is great.
Ann Y.
Ann Y.

I absolutely hate these candies. I just don't like how they taste, it's like hard rubber/gummies. But on the other hand my friend loves them. It's just a matter of opinion.
Theresa O.
Theresa O.
Coarsegold, CA

My fav thing to do with Swedish Fish....
10 ounces vodka
10 ounces coconut rum
6 ounces Blue Curacao liqueur
12 ounces sweet-and-sour mix
20 ounces pineapple juice
32 ounces lemon- lime soda
blue food coloring, if desired
3 small fishbowls (each holding 4-5 cups volume)
1 box (6 oz) Nerds candy
12-16 Swedish fish candies
ice
fruit slices (3 each, lemon, lime and orange)
Now THAT... is my kind of fish bowl!
Thank you Swedish Fish!
Brandy W.
Brandy W.

These things are so so good and very addictive. I love that they are a little hard instead of gummy. And they get stuck in your teeth haha
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now