Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Teresa T.
Teresa T.
Reynoldsburg, OH

I eat these until they make me sick! I love these! Even the different flavors are great. They are the best gummy candy out there.
Olivia E.
Olivia E.
Pittsburgh, PA

Every trip to the store ends with me bringing home some
Lita C.
Lita C.
Baton Rouge, LA

This "candy" reminds me of those wax lips i used to get for halloween fun to play with but not worth the risk of dying from digesting wax. i bought this candy on accident in a rush my god kids wouldn't even eat it they swore i tried to poison them.
leanne r.
leanne r.

One of my most fav. candy out there. They are soft, chewy candy with so much flavor. I believe if you like jelly candy you will love these tasty fish.
Gayvin Y.
Gayvin Y.

Swedish fish aren't very good they are really dry and have no flavor. but they are great for other peeple that like that sort of thing
Sara J.
Sara J.
Dandridge, TN

These are so good! We use to always keep a stash at work!
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Oak Harbor, WA

These have been a favorite candy in my family for a long time. There is no other gummy candy that has the texture of Swedish Fish! Sometimes they can get stuck in your teeth, but they don't gum up your mouth at all. The flavors are definitely artificial but they are distinct from color to color.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Lomita, CA

Swedish Fish bring so many childhood memories to me. Being swedish I always only wanted swedish fish haha! The best!
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Grayson, LA

Absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this CANDY! It is a great fruity, chewy, gummy candy that not only kids can enjoy, but adults too! I like the smaller packs to keep in my purse on the go!
Mayson B.
Mayson B.
Spokane, WA

I love swedish fish they are so good, I'm so addicted to eating these i usually try not to keep them around too much, although i love indulging in a bag once in awhile.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now