Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
N Attleboro, MA
These are the best candy ever!!!! Always have these on hand and these are my favorite movie treat!!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
San Francisco, CA
Apparently these aren't even sold in Sweden. Why exactly are they called Swedish Fish? Who knows, but they're pretty good. The red and orange ones are the best.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Blackwood, NJ
These are my absolute favorite go to candy! they have a great flavor and are best when they are super fresh! Personally i like the smaller fish better then the larger ones, not really sure why but i just think they are better! enjoy!
Janelly V.
Janelly V.
Eagle Lake, TX
I love how chewy they are! Also they aren't too sweet but are still sweet! They are yummy! My favorite snack:)
Jovana P.
Jovana P.
Hawthorne, CA
I really LOVE this candy its sooooo yummy and it smells Grrreat ;) Very Chewy And I'm Obsessed
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Quincy, MA
I absolutely love swedish fish!! I will always recommend them. The packs are normally full and worth the money!
Cheryl R.
Cheryl R.
Milton, FL
I have never liked Swedish fish! honestly any kind of red candy I don't like etc..twizzlers,red gummy bears,swedish fish... I just don't like the gummy these are made out of. they are tasteless to me. I love candy but these are gross
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Tampa, FL
I love these, this candy I can eat an entire bag in one sitting and not feel gross after.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
These are on my families must haves for vacations. We buy the big bag and by the end of the trip there is not one fish left to be found. I just gave these to my brother as part of his graduation present since he loves them so much! They are so addicting though!
Audrey M.
Audrey M.
Strongstown, PA
These candies are definitely good and addictive. One of the best uses for them is to make dessert instead of the famous "dirt dessert" a good option for these is the "beach dessert" which is essentially the same as the dirt except vanilla Oreos instead of chocolate ones.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?