22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,505 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My daughter's favorite candy and purchase regularly. they are also priced nice. I purchase them almost everywhere.
I will forever love these things! If I could call the color red a flavor, it would be Swedish fish! Such a classic!
Literally the BEST candy ever!!!! I could eat these all day. They are so sweet and chewy, I absolutely love them!!!
Not my cup of tea. I do not like the flavor or texture. Just gross all together to me. I will never buy these again
I am a huge fan of Swedish Fish. It is my all-time favorite candy. Swedish fish has a cherry and is overall amazing
These are the best gummy candies that I can eat. I get the big bag and snack for a couple of weeks such a good deal
I ve never been a great fan of Swedish fish, but I've recently started to Like them. I still prefer other gummies.
I love this candy. It tastes so sweet, each butr is so full of flavor too! These are my go to candies. I love them
My siblings and I used to buy these all the time when we were kids. These gummies are delicious and kids love them.
I like the taste but only a few. They taste weird after a few. Also they get stuck to my teeth then make them hurt
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos