Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Ayona W.
Ayona W.
Allen park, MI
My boyfriend and I love these because they are just an easy not overly sweet candy candy to eat.!!
Madison B.
Madison B.
I don't know if I love the taste more or the texture, but these are everything a gummy candy should be.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
New Rochelle, NY
I LOVE THIS CANDY SO MUCH! it's so chewy and the flavor is so unique from other candies I've had. I do not really like the multi-colored swedish fish, just the original color. I go through these bad boys like no tomorrow! If you haven't try them before, please do! you won't regret it! :)
Emily D.
Emily D.
These are probably the most disgusting things I have ever had. I don't understand the flavor, and it feels like my mouth is full of candle wax. not sure how anyone else likes them
Blessing N.
Blessing N.
Clinton, MD
I love chewy candies, so this one was a winner for me. It's so tasty especially for those who have a sweet tooth like me.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Love Swedish fish! Reminds me of my childhood! Great big ooohyy gooey fish! Yummmmy
Sara S.
Sara S.
Naples, FL
This is the perfect combination of textures for a gummy candy- soft on the inside with and eeeevvver so slightly harder (although I hesitate to use that word as they are not hard at all) outside. I like the fact that these are not sticky/slimy like some others (Harbro bears, I'm looking at you!). Wonderful flavor too, no overpowering fake fruit or over-sweet. Just right! I would and do re-purchase these (mainly the "movie theatre size" pack).
Kati S.
Kati S.
Elkhorn, NE
Swedish Fish are the most delicious gummy candy ever. They definitely have the capacity to get stuck in your teeth, but it doesn't even matter, because they're so dang good.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
I love basically any gummy candy, and I definitely like Swedish Fish. I find the taste has changed from when I was a kid (or maybe my tastes changed) but I still like them once in awhile.
Carly K.
Carly K.
I love swedish fish, I have been eating these since I was a little kid. They are just the right amount of sweet and I love the flavor!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?