Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Nancy N.
Nancy N.
Lewisville, TX

These are just okay. I hate that these stick to your teeth! And they're not that tasty! I've tried these several times and I'm just not a fan.
Nancy H.
Nancy H.

They're not flavorful. The powder that they're covered in bothers my fingers a bit. These are cheap candy though. I say they're still good.
Jess T.
Jess T.
Kansas City, MO

A little TOO chewy
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Middle Grove, NY

I definitely have to review these , because they are my husband's favorite candy. They are sweet, chewy, and not coated with sugar on the outside which he really likes. They have been around forever! He has been eating them since he was a child. Our daughters like them too , and every year they are in both their Christmas stockings and their Easter baskets. The bigger bags can be a bit difficult to find,so when I find them , I always buy a few of them.
Alana K.
Alana K.
Sylvania, ohio

I absolutely looooove swedish fish. they are so delicious, chewy (but not that gross gooey where it immediately sticks to your teeth, and flavorful. The red ones are my favorite because they taste less artificial than the others (and are yummier).
Emily E.
Emily E.
West Salem, WI

Swedish Fish are one of my all time favorite candies! If I'm ever having a bad day, they are one of the first thing's I'll purchase for myself because they're soo tasty! They're not very expensive, and can be found at nearly any retailer so it's never too hard to find.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Philadelphia, PA

I don't care what my orthodon'tics says, I'm still going to eat them. :)
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Maidsville, WV

Love swedish fish!!! I like to squish them flat before I eat them. A delicious chewy cherry flavored fish. Whoever invented these is a genius.
Love the red ones! They are sweet and chewy...the rest of the flavors I love for sharing!
Joann D.
Joann D.
Rockford, TN

I fill like I am chewing on wax. no flavor, just wax. Although it seems to be a popular candy, i don't think I will be purchasing anymore for my household
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now