The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,914 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
One of my favorite candies!! Chewy and sweet. Not too hard or too soft, they're perfect!!
My favorite candy . I can eat this all day though it would be bad for you ! But yummy ...
Classic candy, great for recipes, my family loves them. Great taste, definitely recommend
My favorite candy since I was a tike. Love the portable size for a great price. Will buy over and over again.
Bland and have no flavor and a weird texture. I'd rather waste my calories on something juicier and flavorful.
I cannot get over the waxy taste these candies leave in your mouth, let alone on your fingers. They used to be delicious.
Ew I hate Swedish fish they to me taste nasty I've never liked them and sadly never will
Absolute favorite candy. You can squish them before you eat them. My daughter loves them. I love them. Its our movie night candy.
Useful when sharing at work during busy nights when staff need a moral boost. Even taste that satisfies all.
These little fishy candies are so good. A bit chewy though. I always worry that it will give me a cavity ^-^"
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos