Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Kanisha J.
Kanisha J.

I'm addicted to these things!!
Laura T.
Laura T.

So yummy, family favorite! Cheap too!! My kids love them, can't stop eating them!
Lina S.
Lina S.
Naperville, IL

I'm not actually a big fan of Swedish Fish. They have a kind of boring and dry flavor. However, I can't stop eating them once I start. They're addictive!
Ceara H.
Ceara H.
Montclair, NJ

Favorite candy by! nothing can beat this candy! i love the taste. its a must have for me
Marlysha M.
Marlysha M.
Kissimmee, FL

Every time I buy these I always get the biggest bag possible I absolutely love these little fish
LAURA B.
LAURA B.
Hollywood, FL

I can't stand these things. I hate how they stick to your teeth. I can never enjoy them. I spend most of the time picking out pieces with my fingers. YUCK
Suzanne X.
Suzanne X.

I enjoy eating a few of these Swedish Fish, but then it starts getting overbearing. It's a very simple taste and a great snack here and there but I wouldn't eat more often than once a week or even less.
Jenalyn P.
Jenalyn P.
Terre Haute, IN

I love these and how they're sweet, but not sickeningly so. Nice and chewy and perfect sugar pick-me-up!
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Louisville, KY

I love Swedish fish! I can't tell you why they are so addictive but they are. I have a stash on my desk at the office and my co-workers and I finish off a bag in no time. Constantly needing refills. We are all SF addicts.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

These are good. They're not too sweet. I hate that they get stuck in my teeth, though. I always end up eating way too many! Lol.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now