The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,041 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love this candy. I have also used them and made an "under the water" drink for my kids. Used blue juice (ocean water) and put the fishy's in there. It turned out great!
Im not that big of a fan of these, my ex loves these things, there too chewy for me lol, not much flavor either in my opinion, good to suck on, so I see why so many old people like them
My favorite red candy....and I cant stop at one! yummy! They are amazing when they are nice and fresh!
This is by far my favorite candy, I buy it in the bulk section of my grocery store. and they don't last long. if I could eat these 24/7 I would
I like all of these assorted flavors but nothing is quite like the original. Still some great flavors
My mom absolutely loves these and she got all of hooked on them! They're very yummy and addicting, I highly recommend these gummy candies
One of my favorite all-time candies! I cant eat just one when I eat them..literally amazing!
One of my favorite treats. The flavor is good and the texture is chewy. I don't like the variety color ones those don't taste as good as the classic ones
I could eat a whole bag of these if I didn't have self control. It's one of those candies that I think I should not like, but I can't stay away.
These are the best candies. I could seriously eat a huge bag of them. They are really gummy though :)
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos