Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Corning, CA

I love these little fish! I think they have great flavor and not overpoweringly sweet, don't get me wrong, they are sweet, just not as sweet as other gummy candies. These are on my top 5 list of best gummy candy.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

Swedish fish, or gummy fish as my children call them are one of my favorite treats. They're not too sweet, they don't stick to your teeth which is always a plus!
Charlie P.
Charlie P.

I like the chewy-ness to it. Sometimes I think the candy is too hard though and I dislike how it gets stuck to my teeth
Lita C.
Lita C.
Baton Rouge, LA

This "candy" reminds me of those wax lips i used to get for halloween fun to play with but not worth the risk of dying from digesting wax. i bought this candy on accident in a rush my god kids wouldn't even eat it they swore i tried to poison them.
Jennifer  F.
Jennifer F.
Maricopa, AZ

My favorite candy ever , there amazing , the taste you get with these are so awesome , and fruity can't go wrong at the movies with these candy .
member-e6def41f7
member-e6def41f7
Pasadena, MD

One of my favorite candies. I could eat the whole bag in one sitting. They are very gummy and chewy.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Cypress, CA

These chewy gummy fish are SO good! Beware: they are addicting! Love these when I want to splurge.
Joshua B.
Joshua B.
Monticello , Ky

Swedish fish are awesome. They are easy to chew and have a great red licorice flavor. Only down fall is they can get quite sticky for the little ones.
Paris J.
Paris J.
Detroit, MI

I think these little fishys are good for the look as far as taste they are i cant quit understand it i use them as a drink garnish its called a fsih ball
Angela G.
Angela G.
Mukwonago, WI

These were what everyone wanted when I was in high school. They are great when they are soft but when they get hard its def too chewy
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now