Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Orlando, FL

Love, love, love swedish fish. Whenever I'm at Wal-Mart I find a way to buy these delicious yet very addicting fishes to munch on.
Elise G.
Elise G.
Portsmouth, VA

I love the Swedish fish flavor. There is like nothing like it. They are so chewy and tasty!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Leavittsburg, OH

Swedish Fish are my favorite candy, I cant just eat a few! My daughter just made cupcakes for her bake sale and added a fish on blue icing so it looked like it was swimming.
Brenna M.
Brenna M.

I don't understand how anyone couldn't love these! They're very yummy and the perfect consistency for me! I love picking them up when we have movie night :)
Kaleigh S.
Kaleigh S.
Killeen, TX

I'm a gummy candy lover more than any other type of candy, and these are my absolute favorite. They aren't overwhelmingly sweet, allowing you to just eat and eat them (hint:they're addicting!). They also aren't too chewy or sticky like a lot of gummy candies are. Ugh, they're so delicious.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Durant, OK

I used to not like these little gems when I was younger. Now I crave them always. They're delicious and hard to resist. When I see a bag of these in my mum's shopping bag, I practically salivate because I know they're for me. Hehe.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Gaithersburg, MD

I'm not a huge fan of gummy candies, but Swedish Fish are by far my favorite! They are not too sticky & gooey, and the flavor is great!
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
Riverbank , Ca

I love these they are so addicting and I can never stop once I eat them, the only thing I dislike about them is that they stick to your teeth really bad. haha. but other then that they are amazinggg
ashley W.
ashley W.
Atlanta, TX

Love the taste of these little fish!
Haley R.
Haley R.
Milner, GA

They are a great candy for anyone! they have a sweet taste, i wouldn't choose this candy if i wanted something sweet, but they are good.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now