The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,286 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Who doesn't love Swedish fish ? Best gummie candy ive had hands down no complates and flavor never changes
I love Swedish Fish over any other candy. They're sweet but not too sweet and they're soon cute and tasty.
People at work keep these in their candy baskets on their desks and I love sneaking them. They're so good!
I love these and my son does he gets these once a week..too me they have a mellow cherry tatse...
Cute candy with a great taste. This has been perfect for many a themed birthday party for cupcake decoration and in treat bags.
I like how they aren't so sweet. But they are a bit sticky and chewy. But I still would buy them!
My absolute favorite candy! I love the chewy texture of the gummy and the lingonberry(?) flavor.
My son loves these! He likes the cherry flavor and I like that they do not taste waxy or stick to my teeth!
I absolutely love this and want it right now! It has such a fantastic flavor and isn't too chewy!
I love Swedish fish. one of the only fruit flavor candies I will eat. perfect flavor and texture.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos