Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Katie H.
Katie H.
Ballston Spa, NY

Best snack, but if I eat too much I get sick. ahaha
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Inglewood, CA

I have no real reason as to why I avoided Swedish Fish for soooo long besides the fact that they were never as hyped up as other candies (such as skittle and starbursts) so I figured they couldn't be that good. But I took a chance, I was wrong and now these are one of my favorites! I love how they aren't extremely sweet so I can go through (unfortunately for my teeth) AN ENTIRE bag in a day!
Denise R.
Denise R.
Matthews, NC

These candies take me back to my childhood and going to the corner store to get candy after school. They still taste exactly the same and never disappoint. They are chewy and full of flavor - I love them!
Lizzy J.
Lizzy J.
Des Moines, ia

Swedish Fish are my JAM! The best snack to sneak into movie. Not too sweet, not too sticky. Just simply tasty.
Beatriz Z.
Beatriz Z.
Naperville, Il

A little upset finding out they weren't made in sweden! (joke) but still one of my all time favorites, great to snack on
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Columbia Hts, MN

These are definitely a family favorite! They're always in the jar at my parents and gone by the time everyone leaves!
Best. Candy. Ever!
Dani D.
Dani D.
Spokane, WA

Swedish fish are adorably yummy :) I love them and i would love a voxbox of them haha<3 no but seriously they are cute and tasty :3
Kim L.
Kim L.
Holt, MI

These don't taste good
Angela  B.
Angela B.
Springfield, MO

Take me back to my childhood! Swedish fish are so delicious and the flavor is awesome and lasts long after the candy is gone. I also enjoy the other Swedish fish colors.
Kristiana T.
Kristiana T.
San Antonio, TX

Fruity, chewy, and cheap!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?