Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Angelic S.
Angelic S.
The only fish I like tbh but I eat them in a strange way I squish them and roll them it gives them so much more texture!
Katie W.
Katie W.
Canton, MI
Fat free and flavor full :) They're unique but I love them :)
Kelsye P.
Kelsye P.
St Clairsvle, OH
One of my favorite candies of all time! I can easily eat half a bag without thinking! Very chewy with a cherry taste.
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
I don't care for these at all. They don't have ANY flavor and I looove flavor lol.
Marie M.
Marie M.
Navasota, TX
I love Swedish fish my grandpa would always buy it and its so yummy. I would love to have this cause seriously you could never have too many Swedish fish.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
I love these fishes but they stick to your teeth.
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Louisville, KY
I love Swedish fish! I can't tell you why they are so addictive but they are. I have a stash on my desk at the office and my co-workers and I finish off a bag in no time. Constantly needing refills. We are all SF addicts.
Amber V.
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI
Absolutely one of my most favorite snacks!!! I cannot walk by them in the store and not buy a bag!! So delicious!
Corey H.
Corey H.
One of my favorites! I love gummies, so these have a special place in my heart. They do get stuck in your teeth at times, but you forget all about it because of how addicting they are!
Samara B.
Samara B.
Minooka, IL
Alright funny story, going through customs in Australia was asked if I had any food or drink to declare said Swedish fish, he gets his angry man voice on saying I can't bring them and demanding I hand the 'fish' over and he didn't care where it was from it's not aloud! So I hand over my candy Swedish fish haha, oh sorry you can keep them haha. Great taste and you can mess with people haha. I really like these those.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?