22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,506 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
This is like taking a fish straight out of the sea of deliciousness and eating it. These things are so good I guess
These are ok. The flavor is alright. Its the consistency that bothers me. I don't like things sticking to my teeth.
Another great candy! Swedish fish is a classic. I've been eating this candy for years and dont think I'll ever stop
Sweet, flavorful, chewy candy! I love rhese! So fruity, and delicious. Great price, awesome goody! Kids love them.
One of my favorite candies. Such a great classic candy, everyone can enjoy. They are a guilty pleasure that I have.
These are so sweet and yummy. I love them. They taste very fruity and are not too gooey which I enjoy. Great flavor
These are literally God's gift. I absolutely love swedish fish. They are hands down my absolute favorite candy ever
I am a huge fan of Swedish Fish. It is my all-time favorite candy. Swedish fish has a cherry and is overall amazing
Classic Swedish fish are the best! My go to movie theater snack. Best flavor that is so unique and specific flavor.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos