The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,280 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Good candy and have always loved them since I was a little kid. And everyone should try them at least once.
I love Swedish Fish over any other candy. They're sweet but not too sweet and they're soon cute and tasty.
Very good snack. No fat but yes you have the sugar so you still must be careful because before you know it the bag is gone. LOL
I like how they aren't so sweet. But they are a bit sticky and chewy. But I still would buy them!
Swedish Fish has always been one of my favorite candies if I'm not in the mood for chocolate swedish fish is my go-to
These are my favorite chewy candies. I don't eat candy often, but when I do I always get swedish fish. Yum!
This is my go to candy when I want something chewy or gummy-like. So tasty and not too sweet, I love them!!
I love these and my son does he gets these once a week..too me they have a mellow cherry tatse...
I don't really like this candy. I think it needs more flavor added to it. ://
I absolutely love sewdish fish I have been eating them forever. I love the original and multicolored kinds.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos