Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Paige H.
Paige H.
Marietta, GA

Sorry! I know all my friends love these, but I cannot stomach them. I really like gummy bears but these are nothing like those. They are not even close. They taste more like licorice. I think they are low calorie though, so that is a plus!
Fou H.
Fou H.
Stamford, CT

Yummy chewy candies
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Bowling Green, OH

Love these!! They're like the red sour patch kids without the sugar on them!
Irene C.
Irene C.

My favorite fishies. They are so chewy and sweet, it hits the sweet cravings every time. I just hate how it always gets stuck on my tooth
Snehal J.
Snehal J.
New Hyde Park, NY

There pretty hard sometimes.
Kylie W.
Kylie W.
Pittston, PA

Okay so where do i start.. although this is not my favorite candy i would never complain about these swedish fish they may get stuck in your teeth but they eventually come out the flavor is the best part so yummy and delious
Ashley D.
Ashley D.

Am I the only one who thinks this tastes like plastic? Was never fond of this candy growing up.
Desiree G.
Desiree G.
Albuquerque, NM

Good cherry taste not really sweet there not bad but its not the same as like a gummy bear
Vivian M.
Vivian M.
Seattle, WA

I've loved these candies since i can remember. When i found the bag of all reds I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. So Gummy and So much Flavor. The Swedish Fisherman have something here!!! Your cavities will be Thanking you.
Torri T.
Torri T.
Douglasville, GA

These are so good! I get some almost every time I go to the store. Most of the time they are very soft and chewy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now