The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,415 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
The original Swedish fish are a timeless classic that we enjoy often in this house! My toddler loves them
Great candy. my son loves them. small enough for a treat! good flavor! eat this candy!
Very yummy candy. So soft and chewy, and such a good fruit taste. They do get stuck to your teeth though.
Don't really like these. They're too sweet in my opinion. Also very sticky and chewy
These are the only red candy I'll eat. They're chewy and delicious. Just wish I knew what the flavor was.
These are one of my favorite afternoon snacks if I have a hankering something sweet!!
I love the texture and flavor of these gummies. It's great that there is no high fructose corn syrup too!
These are basically like sour patch kids, without the sour flavor. Very good for an afternoon at a game.
My favorite candy. Love that they're the softer type of chewy candies and delicious !!!!
Love these and this size bag is perfect for you and a friend to share at the movies
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos