Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Stephany M.
Stephany M.
Conneautville, PA

These are the best candies in the world. They are so good they flavored a vodka after them. I had to start buying them in small bags because I would eat the whole large bag in one day.
Missy R.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN

I love everything GUMMY, but Swedish Fish are the best! I love the flavor and texture! I want some now!!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Wausau, WI

I love Swedish fish. I am actually eating them right now. Perfect texture and taste. 👌
Sara M.
Sara M.
Harrisonburg, VA

My favorite kind of fish
Jacqueline N.
Jacqueline N.
newman, ca

I love my fish. I love to eat this chewy candy and i also like to play with my little brother using the swedish fish
melissa b.
melissa b.

My mother and I just love these. a bag doesn't last long around us. a little taste of perfection.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Van Wert, OH

How do you even describe Swedish Fish besides the chewy texture? I have no clue what the flavor is, but if "red" had a flavor it would be Swedish Fish. I buy the huge bag, I think it's two pounds, it's gone within the week with two of us eating them. They are delightful and delicious!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Uniontown, PA

My family loves these! The are the perfect amount of chewy and not too sweet!
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Indianapolis, IN

Classic tasty treat. Very good!
Catherine M.
Catherine M.

Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies. I happen to like the chewiness and the taste is great!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now