22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,502 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
One of my favorite candies though other friends of mine don't enjoy it as much so I suppose it's an acquired taste.
I will never get tired of these gummy fish! They are so yummy and always hit the spot when I crave something gummy.
I'm not a fan of Swedish fish. I find them too sweet and take fake. I would rather have another type of gummy candy
Literally the BEST candy ever!!!! I could eat these all day. They are so sweet and chewy, I absolutely love them!!!
Classic go to movie eating candy. Love the texture and the flavor. So yummy every time. Time and time again.
I have literally eaten a whole bag in a few days they were my favorite snack when i was a kid and i still love them
a classic. will never get sick of this candy. its affordable and still tastes as good as it did when i was younger.
I love swedish fish. I don't loke gummy candy but these are so good. I like only the red. I'm not into the colors.
Idk what it is about these mostly unflavored gummies that always stick to my teeth, but they are freakishly delish.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos