Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Karis P.
Karis P.

Swedish Fish are a great treat, but they irritate my teeth after about 6 of them.
Charlie P.
Charlie P.

I like the chewy-ness to it. Sometimes I think the candy is too hard though and I dislike how it gets stuck to my teeth
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Uniontown, PA

My family loves these! The are the perfect amount of chewy and not too sweet!
Karen Z.
Karen Z.

These were my favorite things as a kid along with peach rings. They taste so amazing.
Eliabeth D.
Eliabeth D.
Ceres, CA

These are my favorite go to candy I love that they come in jelly bean form and that they have a pack that has blue, green, and yellow fishes.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Derby, KS

Its soft, chewy and oh-so-good! The sweetness can be a little overwhelming if you eat too much (its given me a headache before). Its such a unique taste, I love it!
Rona L.
Rona L.
Federal Way, WA

The Red Swedish Fish is the best flavor, so why not have a bag full? It's one of my favorite gummy candies and are perfect in your purse for on-the-go because who knows when you'll need a sweet pick-me-up?
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Ballston Spa, NY

These are so addicting! My father cannot get enough of these. They aren't too chewy like a gummy which is nice, perfect texture!
Alli
Alli
Evansville, IN

People might never think to try these but they are delicious! Great candy to take some time to treat myself and a decent price if you go to the right store.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Miramar, FL

I love Swedish fish. Ever since childhood, I have had a serious love affair with this candy. Delicious and chewy, the flavor is difficult to place... it's not quite fruit punch or cherry... but the deliciousness is easily recognizable and certainly never forgotten. The smell and taste of a red Swedish Fish immediately transports me back to my childhood. I love the texture... It's chewy without being sticky, and the outside is "solid" so it's very unlikely that your fingers will become sticky with this candy. The adorable fish shape is known around the globe, and none of the imitations will ever quite compare to the original.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now