Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Jacqui W.
Jacqui W.
Evanston, IL
I guess you love these or you hate them. I am unfortunately one of the latter. Dusty coating on outside leads to too chewy candy that feels like it has the power to rip off all those pesky fillings.
Keely M.
Keely M.
These taste awesome! They are so sweet and addicting! They are also low in calories
Tiffany U.
Tiffany U.
These's are always a great movie snack If you have not had them you should try them
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Am I the only one who thinks this tastes like plastic? Was never fond of this candy growing up.
Chloe L.
Chloe L.
State College, PA
My parents always get me swedish fish as a gift for holidays and I'm very content with that. i love these, even though eating too many will make me sick. although this are super sticky and hard to eat, they will always have a place in my heart.
Kris L.
Kris L.
Dubois, Pa
Love everything about these!
I used to get them at a little candy store up the street even I was younger. Red is good, the yellow orange and green aren't my favorite. The people are my all time favorite but haven't found them in years!
Angela S.
Angela S.
Is it an acquired taste? I can't stomach it (but my sister loves it). I tried, but I just can't.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
These are on my families must haves for vacations. We buy the big bag and by the end of the trip there is not one fish left to be found. I just gave these to my brother as part of his graduation present since he loves them so much! They are so addicting though!
Racheal D.
Racheal D.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this candy. I admit I have fallen victim time and time again. It is the right bit of sweet and the right bit of chewy goodness all in one.
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
Swedish fish - large or small are delicious. And when you buy them they hit the spot.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?