22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,504 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
One of my favorite chewy candies. The least appealing thing is how badly they stick to my teeth after chewing them.
I love Swedish fish! They are the perfect snack when I'm craving sugar. They are my go to snack for long car drives
Classic! I love when they start to get a little old and really chewy! You can find these anywhere that sells candy.
Not sure what there is to rate about this..it's candy and it tastes delicious. Another favorite from my childhood.
The best gummy ever, I love Swedish fish it's a little more expensive than other gummies but not bad price at all.
These are so sweet and yummy. I love them. They taste very fruity and are not too gooey which I enjoy. Great flavor
Another great candy! Swedish fish is a classic. I've been eating this candy for years and dont think I'll ever stop
Very chewy treat. Not too sweet, not too tasteless. You can buy these at any local store or at select gas stations
I love grabbing a bag of these and munching away when watching a movie, sweet and chewy. One of my favorite candies
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos