Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Raina D.
Raina D.
Denver, CO

Whenever I buy this candy, I have to buy extra because my boyfriend and I end up eating the whole bag in one sitting. :) Really good candy.
Gigi F.
Gigi F.
Springfield, MA

You can consider swedish fish retro candy i remember buying them at the corner penny candy store.. my fave
Candice R.
Candice R.

This is a Classic. I LOVE swedish fish they have such a yummy and chewy taste that I can't get enough of. These are one of my favorite candies ever made.
Melinda S.
Melinda S.

They're like not soured sourpatches! i love these!
KIM H.
KIM H.

You just can't have a few. before i know it i have eaten most of the bag. very tasty! i only like the red ones, the colored ones just aren't as good
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

I'm not sure where the Swedish part of this comes from, but these are delicious. Once you start a bag you can not stop.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Inglewood, CA

I have no real reason as to why I avoided Swedish Fish for soooo long besides the fact that they were never as hyped up as other candies (such as skittle and starbursts) so I figured they couldn't be that good. But I took a chance, I was wrong and now these are one of my favorites! I love how they aren't extremely sweet so I can go through (unfortunately for my teeth) AN ENTIRE bag in a day!
Breanna P.
Breanna P.
Rockledge, FL

I love Swedish Fish. They have this nice chewy texture and yummy taste. It's so good and I would recommend others to try them.
Kim H.
Kim H.
Philadelphia, PA

One of my favorite candy! They're fat free, low in calories, and chewy yumminess! Its great to have around when you crave something sweet
Audrey M.
Audrey M.
Strongstown, PA

These candies are definitely good and addictive. One of the best uses for them is to make dessert instead of the famous "dirt dessert" a good option for these is the "beach dessert" which is essentially the same as the dirt except vanilla Oreos instead of chocolate ones.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?