The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,384 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
This great treat is a fun way to celebrate Michigan Week because it represents fish.
As a gummy candy enthusiast Swedish Fish are a loved classic. They always are a great texture and taste.
Buy the kids these to put in baskets for Easter and on a daily basis very soft and convenient for the kids
The only candy treat that makes me feel like a kid again, I will always buy these. A dentist's dream lol
Love these little sweet treats. They are soft and not to chewy. Easy no mess treat.
Nice not super sweet cherry flavor gummy candy. Only drawback to these is they get stuck in your teeth.
This candy has been around forever and I never get tired of these cute little fish. They are delicious!
This is one of the few candies I really like. I like that they're not too sweet and they're fun to eat.
These are one of the best gummy candy on the market I love this flavor Who doesn't
I don't think anyone hates Swedish fish. They're so wonderful and have the perfect taste of sweetness!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos