Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Davis, CA
Very chewy and gets stuck in your teeth but very addicting! The flavor is delicious. Very good price for the bag and can be found anywhere. I eat these when I'm craving them. I tell everyone about how yummy they are.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Los Angeles, CA
These are dangerous. They're not sickeningly sweet so I can eat them by the handfuls without getting that gross sugar feeling in my mouth. Sometimes I forget these exist but once I am reminded, I devour them quickly.
Vannesa N.
Vannesa N.
Los Angeles, CA
These at my go to candy for my kids since they love candy I will buy them these they at a lot so they last a while and they are really devious even I enjoy this candies and I will purchase again they are a good candy
Kristen m.
Kristen m.
I love Swedish fish and this big bag is perfect for sharing! With the resealable bag the candy stays fresh for longer. I found that target has the best deal on these. If you love gummy candy, this is perfect for you!
Julialynn F.
Julialynn F.
Ugh lol my sister loves these. I do not. Because I always forget that they are cherry flavor and they look like cinnamon flavor 😂 I'm always prepared for delicious cinnamon but then I am greeted with sweet cherry lol
Nikita C.
Nikita C.
Swedish fish is a great gummy candy! Can find at most convenience and grocery stores. Not too pricey. Subtle flavor. Not sour at all. Good chewiness too it. I would recommend this to others and I would buy them again
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Corona, CA
The packaging says they are fat free, which makes me think they're not that bad for my waistline. Once you start eating these, it's hard to stop though. Make sure to get a fresh batch. Some can be stale and not soft.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Delicious. I wish the quality control was more consistent - sometimes these are stale, sometimes they're fresh, and there is no way to tell what you're getting when you buy them. Otherwise I would have given 5 stars.
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
Carolina, RI
Get out of town. This is my favorite candy ever. I will eat these until my stomach hurts and then eat some more. Licorice is gross and Sour Patch Kids can be overwhelming, but Swedish Fish sit comfortably in between.
marie A.
marie A.
Swedish fish are so perfect ! i really love using these to decorate cakes, cupcakes and much more. as well as i enjoy eating them just how they are. love the flavor of them. one of my favorite candies of all times .
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?