BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Theresa B.
Bellevue, WA
I love Swedish fish, it's one of my favorite childhood candies. The flavor is really specific and incomparable to anything else. You can get these for fairly cheep. The only thing I don't like about them is how they stick to your teeth. But that won't stop me from having one or two!
Michele P.
Oceanside, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
One of my all time favorite candies! It has just enough flavor you could eat a whole package. I love Swedish fish because it's a good price for the amount of fish you get. You can buy a bag anywhere! Enjoy!
Carla J.
Batavia , IL
These are good.  They taste good.  The only complaint I may have is the texture.  Sometimes it can be really chewy and get stuck in your teeth but other than that enjoy this candy and would re purchase from time to time.  I do recommend this candy to others
Adam C.
Harvard, IL
This is the greatest gummy candy on the market. As a standalone candy it is truly one of the greatest. The taste is phenomenal. As a runner I'm constantly looking for something to take with me on one runs that's easy to eat and give me a little extra fuel. Although most of the time candy is it recommended Swedish fish is a favorite.
Whitney L.
Swedish fish are good. They aren't the best fruity candy and I haven't really bought them as often lately as I used to. The one downside to these compared to other products is the lack of flavor options. It's one flavor and that's it. I would like if they introduced some more colors.
Cynthia W.
Swedish Fish are SO addicting! Which is why I have a love-hate relationship with these bags of swedish fish...it is so good that you'll want to keep eating...luckily the bag is re-sealable...but the bad thing? Because it comes in a 5 lb bag...you'll want to keep eating and eating..
Pinal P.
Osceola , AR
Sweet Tooth Expert

Swedish Fish is one of my favorite candies out there! This new Go-Pak is the coolest concept too! I love that it can just sit in my cup holder for a little snack while I'm on the road; especially when I'm stuck in traffic. Plus the lid provides a great seal to keep them from going stale. Pretty awesome concept and they weren't too bad of a price!
Catherine V.
Philadelphia, PA
These are the best gummy candies yet. You can eat them by themselves or put them in just about anything. They are available at the dollar store(which is my heaven). My daughter just has to have them every time she sees them. If you want a sweet treat I would recommend to anyone.
Wyatt C.
Windsor Locks, CT
These are some of my favorite candies to buy, whenever I have them they sure don't let me down. My mom first showed these to me when i was young and ever since then I only reach for this whether I'm going to the movies or just looking for a quick treat to satisfy my sweet tooth.
JenMarie M.
Smyrna, GA
I LOVE SWEDISH FISH! They are a good substitute for a candy that is low in sugar. I always buy Swedish Fish from Family Dollar or CVS because they always have a sale on them so you can essentially buy one and get one free. Perfect snack for your purse, car, or desk drawer.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?