BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy

• Wouldnt it taste great to have the sweedish fish taste in a lip b...2 Answers
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Blue island, IL
So addicting! Maybe I have no self control but j can never eat just a couple! The flavor is very unique, kind of in the very side but not lol and they don't have the plastic-y flavor many gummies have
Cameron S.
Cameron S.
This is my go to driving food. I love Swedish Fish (though I have been told not to eat them because there is soy in them, I think). They don't really compare to any other candy, but they're very good.
Lakiya N.
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI
It's one of the best candies in the world. I've always ate this growing up and I still love them not. They aren't easy to get at times but when I do see them they are a must have!! It's a yummy taste.
Geannette F.
Geannette F.
Johnstown, PA
I have to take snacks a day at the beach you have to take all your favorites and since chocolate melts why not take the next best thing,Swedish Fish.Great price for what you get.Who doesn't love them.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
These are an unexpected addiction candy. The flavor and awesome and the texture is good. I buy these at cvs. They are usually on sale and a good buy. I will re purchase. You can also get them at ikea.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Springfield, MO
This is my husband's favorite candy! I brought this home for him and he got so excited! Cheapest way to keep him happy! They are juicy and have a fun shape...can't beat that! We buy them all the time!
Sophia R.
Sophia R.
N Las Vegas, NV
I LOVE Swedish Fish. When I first tried them, I did not think they were going to be as good as they are. A good texture. Very chewy. It has the right amount of sweetness. A good snack to satisfy you.
Aysenur R.
Aysenur R.
West Deptford, NJ
Mmm, you can never go wrong with Swedish fish! Not only is it affordable, but also it is very tasty and is a good value. I bought my last Swedish fish from WaWa. I would recommend to others for sure!
Corey C.
Corey C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
These bad boys are so addicting! I absolutely love the very unique flavor. The texture is great because it's gummy, but not sticky at all. Also, the iconic fish-shape is really cute and eye-catching.
Martha L.
Martha L.
THESE ARE THE BEST GUMMY LIKE CANDIES. I have no idea why I love these so much, but they are so good. Addicting my good. They are affordable and great for parties. I would definitely recommend these.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?