Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Kailyn M.
Kailyn M.

Every time I go to five below and they have the big bag of Swedish fish I always grab it I brother and my parents love them as well a bag like this won't last a week in my house even my dog loves them! I love that's it's only 5$ at 5 below
Katie B.
Katie B.
Nettleton, MS

These have always been a childhood favorite of mine. And the fish just made them even more fun to eat. The are so flavorful and chewy and just the right amount of sweetness. These are also very affordable compared to other types of sweets.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.

Love these These are super flavoring Good flavor Super gooey and soft and super chewy... Has great value... For the price these are just so good and u guys should really buy them I keep repurchasing and use them for my Halloween decorating
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Spring Lake, MI

These are SO good! The flavor is amazing and they are very affordable! They are soft and chewy and I eat them fairly often! They are totally worth trying! My whole family loves them! I recommend these to any one with a sweet tooth like me!
Hannah K.
Hannah K.

Swedish Fish are fantastic! My aunt showed them to me years back and I eat them all the time. I buy the big packs from Sam's Club all the time! They are chewy and fruity! Definitely a favorite. I recommend these if you love fruity candies!
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Chatsworth, GA

This was by far my favorite candy as a child , but unfortunately as I got older my taste changed . They are well affordable. Is there really any alternatives ? . I really don't have anything to pear to . Lol I do recommend this to others .
Gabriella S.
Gabriella S.

Swedish fish are amazing! If you don't like them, than you're missing out. Depending on the type of bag you get, it can be a little pricey. I got my first bag at Stewart's Shop. I wouldn't purchase these every month. But maybe a small bag.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.

Swedish fish are some of my favorite candies, I love their flavor and cute packaging! Easy to share with all of my friends because you can just prop the bag open and leave it on a table, or pass it around to whoever you're sharing it with
Jordanne G.
Jordanne G.
San Diego, CA

This is a candy I always sneak into the movies with! It's not to sticky and has a very pleasant taste. It's great for gifts and comes with a big portion size. Not pricy at all and worth buying. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Wilmington, De

Swedish Fish, are one of those types of candies that will always be a classic to me and remind me of my childhood. I love how they are a gummy candy but they are still soft and do not stick to your teeth really bad like so many others do.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?