Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Joyce F.
Joyce F.
Ilion, NY

I love these little fish. Soft, chewy and sweet. I put them on cupcakes, frosted brownies, and they are always Delicious right out of the bag. The kids love them too, a non messy treat when friends all gather to play video games.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Scottsdale, AZ

Swedish fish are always a great snack, especially if you need a little sugary snack to keep in your purse. I eat them about once or twice a month. Flavor is good. Spend the money on this brand versus the "generic". It's worth it.
Emilie L.
Emilie L.

Love, love, love. So yummy, I could eat one of those giant 1lb bags all by myself. Seriously, this are the originals, often copied but none are as good as the original. They are sweet and chewy and pretty much the perfect candy.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

A twist on gummy candy. A little more chewy. Good price point. Nice flavor without being very sweet. I get these a lot. They taste great and seem to last longer since they are chewy. Definitely a must try if you like gummy candy
Karen  U.
Karen U.
Medford, MA

Before there were gummy bears there were Swedish Fish. At least in my neighborhood. These not-too-sweet chewy treats are my only choice for candy in the non-chocolate category. A vaguely fruity flavor (what is that , raspberry?)
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Kincardine, Ontario

Another favorite from when I was a kid. You can get these from most places that sell candy. And get a lot for what you for. More than affordable. It's a really good treat and a good taste. Soft and chewy and in fun fish shapes.
Kody R.
Kody R.
Omaha, NE

These little buggers are addictive! they are so soft and great for a long hot summer car trip. the 3.6 ounce ones are perfect for all the families needs. and with them all being red, the kids won't fight over the last "blue" one
April G.
April G.
Anoka, Mn

Yum! My favorite non-chocolate snack! Love the flavor, the texture, the smell of Swedish fish! They are perfect to grab a little handful of sprinkle onto your chocolate ice cream. These are not overly hard like most gummy bears.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.

I will eat a full size bag of swedish fish in one sitting with no regrets. Only if they're red only, though. Whoever came up with the idea of the other colors and flavors, bad idea, but I'm glad they still sell bags of only red!
Candace H.
Candace H.
Sacramento, CA

Classic Swedish fish are one of my favorites. I would rather have all of red than getting the mixed bags. You can buy from any store but going to a dollar store you're most likely to get the best price just the smaller quantity.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now