Swedish Fish uploaded by Suggie B.Swedish Fish uploaded by Jamie C.Swedish Fish uploaded by Sarah H.See all 60 photos
22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #7 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Bec...Totally 40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fis...No 3 Answers
  • Wouldnt it taste great to have the sw...OMG I would totally get that, ... 1 Answers
Photos (60)
abigail h.
abigail h.
I LOVE swedish fish. they do not have a strong fruity flavor.. they are subtle in a good way. you can eat many in one sitting without feeling like you've given yourself cavities. they are a firmer than a gummy bear.
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
Walkertown, NC
I have been eating Swedish fish since I could chew them. No matter what age I am I still always go for them when I want candy. (which is often). But it has to be Named Brand. The knock off's don't even come close!!!
Summer P.
Summer P.
Swedish fish are amazing and if anyone tells you otherwise you don't need that kind of negativity in your life. They are so chewy and always taste fresh. I can't get enough of these I could honestly eat them all day
Stephanie c.
Stephanie c.
Best gummy candy ever!!!! I do t know what it is exactly but every time I eat one it's amazing. They are soft and sticky so if you don't like candy stuck to your teeth these aren't for you but they are really tasty.
Esther C.
Esther C.
Laredo, TX
Give me any type of sweet sugary candy and I am the most happy camper around. Every time j have a sweet tooth I'll most definitely debate in buying this one or something else. But it's definitely one of my go to's.
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Swedish Fish are love. Swedish Fish are life. I am obsessed with these, especially bringing these to the beach! They are one of my favorite candy and I love that i don't have to eat a bunch of them to be satisfied.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Swedish fish are one of my guilty pleasures, I don't buy them often but when I want them I have to get them. They are a fun candy for kids and you can get creative with them for beach or under water themed parties.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Clearfield, PA
Love these things! They don't get full stars from me because the last couple bags I have purchased were stale. I live the cherry flavor and the gummy texture. They aren't hard/chewy like cheap candy. They are soft.
Jesse B.
Jesse B.
Glenolden, PA
Swedish fish are tasty but they're definitely a taste to get accustomed to. Sweet yet almost a little rubbery. I love them but not all do, of course. I enjoy a big box with popcorn and a movie! My kind of night! :)
Anisha M.
Anisha M.
Sunnyvale, CA
Honestly, I don't like the texture of these as much as I like the texture of more standard gummy candy, like Haribo. Seems a bit... thicker? Can't quite explain it. Flavors are good and the boyfriend loves them so.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?