Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Mal A.
Mal A.

Who doesn't love oversized Swedish fish.. chewy, tasty, and I always eat too much. They're always available in my supermarket and a good snack to keep in my bag. Great for kids too, big enough so they won't choke on them or anything.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Millsboro, DE

One of the best candies ever invented!!! Best movie snack candy ever! The price is always great! They are sweet but not too sweet and just a great snack to have. I have these regularly. If you haven't had these, you are missing out!!
Maya M.
Maya M.
Hamden, CT

Use to hate them when i was young but learned to love them. Not my top choice only because its a gummy candy that takes long to chew and easily gets caught in teeth. Usually cheap in stores, and they always satisfy my candy cravings.
Annessa S.
Annessa S.
Spokane, WA

Does anything taste like childhood more than Swedish fish? This bag is good sized and well priced. The classic flavor is amazing - sweet, not too sweet. It's one of the best gummies on the market and I would recommend it to everyone!
Melody R.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA

Nothing beats a fresh bag of red Swedish Fish. I like that they're not insanely tough to chew, more like the consistency of a gum drop than a gummy bear. The flavor is mellow and sweet without being cloying and the surface is smooth.
Lisa h.
Lisa h.

Love Swedish fish! They are a great candy j always get them when I am at the movies because they make the perfect movie snack. Swedish fish can be bought at any grocery store. They are not that expensive except at the movies they are
Holly M.
Holly M.
E Pittsburgh, PA

It is always a blast from the past when I eat these. Use to be only able to get them at the penny candy store, now they are most anywhere. The price is great. I love the chewy sweet flavor. Always my got to candy. Low on fat as well.
Crys S.
Crys S.
Coraopolis, PA

These are our entire famines FAVORITE agreed upon snack for car road trips and airplanes! These are the best once pines and within the first 24 hrs for me BUT hubby likes them a little stale and little hard so we all eat when we like
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Chattanooga, TN

I love these! Swedish fish are my all time favorite candy, just what I need to satisfy my sweet tooth! They do tend to get stuck in your teeth when you're eating them, but they taste great and you've gotta love the little fish shape!
Jen K.
Jen K.
Philadelphia , PA

I guess this is a matter of preference with candy- Swedish fish are good- they taste kinda blah at first but when you keep eating them more of the flavor comes out! They can definitely be addictive. Yes I'd recommend these to others.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now