22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol3 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Emi N.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
I love these because they aren't too sweet and are the perfect amount of sweetness, I always buys these because I feel that these gummies are at great value and price that I would usually buy it in the value pack.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Columbia, SC
If you haven't tried swedish fish, then I feel sorry for you. Swedish fish are the most tasty, soft, chewy, addictive candy ever. Try them...you'll be hooked (get it? hooked? like a fish on a hook? I'm hilarious).
Lucia S.
Lucia S.
Redwood City, CA
Perfect for on hand sugar cravings! I have purchased these for my car and to carry in my purse for an on-the-go snack. I like to keep the cup to refill it as well with the larger swedish fish bag for movie snacks.
Brielle S.
Brielle S.
Bellefontaine, OH
Swedish fish I say is one of the best gummy candy ever they have good flavor to the candy. I think no others candy a could compare to this candy and is very affordable and I would always go back to buy them again.
Kiah G.
Kiah G.
Swedish Fish are a classic candy that most people have had. I love that these are chewy, but not too chewy. I usually get mine at Target mainly because it's impossible to come out of that store with just one item.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Buckeye, AZ
I live this candy it's one of my favorites. I bought it at Walmart and I think you can buy it at any grocery store. It is very affordable so you should try it out. In my opinion it is definitely repurchase worthy.
Ebonie L.
Ebonie L.
I don't know what it is about these little gummy fish but they're addicting!! I eat them anytime I can find them which unfortunately isn't too often. It gets no better than these though. Would buy again and again.
Lynsey L.
Lynsey L.
If you are in the mood for a fruity treat Swedish fish is the candy for you! A nice cherry flavor. Not to tart, but just the right amount of tart to sweetness.
I buy Swedish fish before heading out to the movies.
Bre S.
Bre S.
Jacksonville, FL
Rip to all my swedish fish. Fat free and yummy. They are adorable and they are not completely terrible for ypu . the ooey gooey ness is amazing can get caught up in teeth butbhey save it for later right delicious
Becca W.
Becca W.
Swedish fish will always be one of my favorite candies!I first had it when I was young a friend of ours bought me a package and I've been hooked ever sense. it's a chewy sweet fruity flavored candy give it a try!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?