Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Sherri C.
Sherri C.
Pleasant Hill, CA

Who doesn't love Swedish Fish? They are a staple in our house. They are on every trip and always on hand. Gotta love the Swedish Fish.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.

This is a pretty good candy it tastes good but its a bit too chewy and gets stuck in your teeth if you eat too many.
Denise T.
Denise T.
Arverne, NY

I love Swedish Fish!! throughout my whole high school years i only bought this candy especially to share with the besties !!
Melanie T.
Melanie T.
Columbus, GA

I like swedish fish, but i love the pack with the different color fish.
Gianna H.
Gianna H.
Evans City, PA

I'm not usually a sweets person but Swedish fish are one of my favorite gummy candies!! I definitely eat the whole bag!
Ashleigh M.
Ashleigh M.
Kansas City, MO

I really like sweedish fish but I just wish these didn't get stuck in my teeth all the time. I think it is because they are so chewy but other than that I really do love the flavor.
Jesseca J.
Jesseca J.
Lake Charles, LA

This candy is very nasty in my opinion. It has a bland taste and when you chew it the candy sticks to your teeth.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Sanford, NC

These are absolutely addicting!! I have enjoyed eating these since I was little, now both of my boys enjoy eating them as well!
Camille S.
Camille S.
Riverton, UT

I love how soft Swedish Fish are. I am not a fan of the really gummy chewy candy, it just groses me out. I could probably eat these every day and never get sick of them.
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.

My boyfriend loves these. They are chewy and a little addicting. Not too sweet but taste delicious.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?