22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,506 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
One of my favorite gummy candies! Unique and delicious flavor. I highly recommend them to anyone who enjoys sweets.
Are you kidding me? Great classic candy. Chewy. Not too sweet. Satisfying. Iconic. I love the flavor and texture b
These delicious little red fishes are a great chewy snack. Sometimes i eat the salty food then some little fishes.
Ive loved these things since i was a young girl. Absolutely would recommend to everyone with a craving for gummies.
I like Swedish Fish because it doesn't have geliten in them. Every other gummy at a normal store contains geliten.
My family loves Swedish fish and I like the convenient packaging. The packaging makes it easy to take on road trips
Not my cup of tea. I do not like the flavor or texture. Just gross all together to me. I will never buy these again
Hey did you know these are vegan. I don't particularly care but some of you may. these are addictive and delicious.
Swedish fish are fantastic. They are ate with a handful of others! Perfect size to eat just one at a time as well.
One of my favorite candies though other friends of mine don't enjoy it as much so I suppose it's an acquired taste.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos