Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Dorinda C.
Dorinda C.
Brooksville, FL

I remember when these where a penny each at the store , and every time I see them in the store I grab a bag , me and my son love to eat swedish fish
Heather J.
Heather J.
Waxhaw, NC

This was the one piece of candy that me and my mother could agree upon. No matter who bought the bag someone elses hands were digging in. The have a great taste and a lot of smaller towns you can buy them in corner stores individually.
Dani H.
Dani H.
Concord, Nc

I don't get sweet tooth cravings often, but when I do I love Swedish Fish. They're so good but so addicting! I like them more than other gummy snacks because Swedish Fish don't have that overpowering "gummy" flavor to them like most others. The only thing I will warn against is how awful they get stuck in teeth. Not cute.
Alanah T.
Alanah T.
Fort Bragg, NC

Whether I'm at a movie or sitting at home watching one, these are my favorite! I grew up on them due to my dad being highly addicted to them.. haha. Now I know why!!
Fallon P.
Fallon P.
Clearwater, FL

These are so gummy, but they taste great. Not too strong!
Kasey M.
Kasey M.
Las Vegas, NV

I've been eating these for so long, and I never get tired of them. I love the flavor, the chewiness, I just think they're great.
karla s.
karla s.
Grimsley, TN

My son loves Swedish fish. I like that they are a fat-free food and chewy. My son can sit and eat a whole bag if you let him
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Navarre, FL

I love to pick these up when I'm in the mood for something chewy without that super sugary taste. The flavor palate isn't necessarily exotic or anything, but they're my favorite, hands down.
Krystle W.
Krystle W.
Wash Boro, PA

One of my favorite chewy candies of all time! Nothing like them!
Carolyn K.
Carolyn K.
Monroe, MI

These are one of my favorite chewy candies! They taste so good, but aren't too filling or heavy. Next time you pick up a sweet snack, go with the Swedish fish!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now