Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Danielle Marie P.
Danielle Marie P.
Russell Springs, KY

Just yumm...the only thing I can say is yumm. They are the best to snack on when you don't want something to sweet.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Portland, OR

I love this candy. I love the almost anything gummy. I love the flavor and the gumminess. My sister really got me into Swedish fish and I really love them.
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Bastrop, LA

I love these so much. First they're fat free so that's always good.
They are also really delicious and just the right consistency of gummy lol
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Louisville, KY

I love Swedish fish! I can't tell you why they are so addictive but they are. I have a stash on my desk at the office and my co-workers and I finish off a bag in no time. Constantly needing refills. We are all SF addicts.
Dorinda C.
Dorinda C.
Brooksville, FL

I remember when these where a penny each at the store , and every time I see them in the store I grab a bag , me and my son love to eat swedish fish
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Apollo, PA

My dad & I have always been big on eating Swedish Fish. They didn't stay in our house for over a week we ate them so quickly. If you love cherry flavor, you will love Swedish Fish!
Christine R.
Christine R.
Arden, NC

Every time we go to the gas station my little boy begs for these! Loves them!
Christine H.
Christine H.
Las Cruces, NM

One of my favorite gummy candies! These babies have been around forever and I hope thwy never go away! Very soft and chewy, flavor is great.
Kolbi W.
Kolbi W.
Tomball, TX

These gummy fishes are OK. They have a great flavor BUT I don't like that they get stuck in my teeth
Emily C.
Emily C.
Oakland, Nj

I absolutely love swedish fish. the flavor is like no other candy. a little sticky but totally worth it!!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now