Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Tina L.
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA
I never seen this kind of Swedish fish box before must be before my time. But, I just love it
Sandra G.
Sandra G.
Des Plaines, IL
I give these oldies but goodies a grade of a "B" due to the fact yes they taste good but you really cant keep em around too long or else they get hard. They also do stick to the teeth which isn't any fun either. They have been around for awhile and were my favorite as a child because of its unique flavor..not really cherrie but an nice sweet flavor. They use to cost a penny for 3 but times have changed. They were a lot softer as well, so not sure if the receipe has changed.
Ashton R.
Ashton R.
This taste awful.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Keizer, OR
Best gummy candy out there! I could eat these for days. So delicious, in fact I'm eating some right now as I write this.
Katrianna M.
Katrianna M.
Brighton, CO
I could Seriously eat an entire bag of these. That are amazing. The mini ones have to be my favorite though, it doesn't seem like your eating as much 😉
Sara K.
Sara K.
Sarasota, FL
I keep a bag of these with me at all time! Favorite candy. Not too sweet and they satisfy your sugar craving.
Wendy R.
Wendy R.
One of my choices if I see them
I love the flavor.
I especially like fresh ones and I like how I can grab them at most stores.
Yummy and cheap treat!
Alexandra J.
Alexandra J.
Dulles, VA
Swedish Fish are great. They're chewy and sweet. Absolutely delicious!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Killeen, TX
I love buying the small packages of these! They are such a great snack, and I love that they are not that sugary!!! Red Swedish Fish also taste the best.
victoria b.
victoria b.
West Palm Beach, FL
I love these things cherry is one of my favorite candy flavors so it is nice to open up a bag of these and not have to pick out any icky ones.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?