The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,282 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Love this sweet treat and very easy to eat with out making a mess love this sweet treat
A throw back to childhood, but they I'm not a fan of this type of gummy candy or the weird flavor.
Honestly who doesn't like sweedish fish can't just eat one they don't taste like fish!!
This is my favorite Candy but they get really stuck in my teeth. Can't quite figure out the flavor
I used these for a book themed baby shower and they were a huge hit for the Dr. Seuss display. :)
I love these ! Not the best for you but a great treat and family favorite ! Also, they are naturally gluten, dairy and egg free.
Addicting. My office has these in the kitchen for us and they are tempting me everyday.
One of my favorite candies of all time they are so delicious and cute I love to take them with me
Love these have the most amazing taste guilty pleasure for sure! Always my go to snack.
Fishes!! These are the candies you cant just one 2 and stop! Super addicting love them
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos