Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Shauntai M.
Shauntai M.
Kershaw, SC
My absolute favorite candy and has benny favorite candy since before I can remember! I love this candy! It has the perfect blend of chewy and sweet while not being too much of either.
Cindy H.
Cindy H.
Fairview, TX
I love gummy-type candy, and, of course, red is my favorite! So, I can eat these and not have to contend with other flavors :)
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
I love these candies. They are sometime a bit to chewy for me, but a few at a time are just perfect. And they look like fish they are fun to eat
Sara Y.
Sara Y.
Grassy Creek, NC
I love, love, love swedish fish!
Alec W.
Alec W.
Austin, TX
I love Swedish Fish! They are so sweet and I love gummy candies. I'm a vegetarian and the fact that there is no gelatin in s plus for me! Will always be a favorite of mine.
Brandi D.
Brandi D.
New Bedford, MA
I have been recently eating this candy for a while and I actually really like it. I use to not like it because, well, I never even tasted it ! I just though it was nasty because of the name! But it turns out that they are really good. I like that its a chewy candy though. This candy is kinda to chewy though, which I really don't like. But over all this is really good.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Prineville, OR
My all time favorite! They are the perfect texture and there is no flavor that compares!
Lita C.
Lita C.
Baton Rouge, LA
This "candy" reminds me of those wax lips i used to get for halloween fun to play with but not worth the risk of dying from digesting wax. i bought this candy on accident in a rush my god kids wouldn't even eat it they swore i tried to poison them.
Tara F.
Tara F.
Bothell, WA
I love swedish fish, reminds me of being a kid. They are delicious but only like the red ones. They are kind of big so I like to rip them in half, makes easier for eating them.
Sammie L.
Sammie L.
I love swedish fish!!! They're my favorite type of gummies. They're chewy, yet firm, with a wonderful flavor.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?