Add a Photo
Photos (52)
LeAnne W.
LeAnne W.

Love these! I can buy a bag with the intentions of it lasting more than a day and it never does!
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Love love love, no sugar added snack. I can eat this whole bag by myself. I have nothing bad to say about these.
Ebony A.
Ebony A.

Not super crazy about these bit if offered I would take some. They are pretty good just cant eat a lot of them.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Oakland, Nj

I absolutely love swedish fish. the flavor is like no other candy. a little sticky but totally worth it!!!
Savannah T.
Savannah T.

Theses are literally my favorite non-chocolate candy! i honestly don't even know what flavor they are and i never even look at the price when i buy them but its usually pretty reasonable
Megan B.
Megan B.
Vancouver, WA

Love Swedish Fish!!! The red ones are my favorite but I miss the other colors (green, yellow, orange). Not sure if they are still made, haven't seen them in stores lately
Catherine F.
Catherine F.
Las Vegas, NV

Every time I go to the movies I have to have these. So chew and sweet. Makes my mouth water thinking about them. LOL! Comes with just the right amount to settle your cravings. If you haven't tried these you really should.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Bethlehem, PA

Yummy! I love their taste and I can probably eat an entire bag of Swedish fish. I have tried dipping them in chocolate before. Swedish fish are excellent in chocolate. Good! I see they have a variety pack of like whales and sharks now and other sea creatures. It's kinda weird, I can only eat the red Swedish fish. They also have a variety pack of different colors of Swedish fish. Just weird.Red is the best!
Olivia E.
Olivia E.
Pittsburgh, PA

Every trip to the store ends with me bringing home some
Anaise V.
Anaise V.

This candy reminds me of my childhood. It was my favorite movie theatre candy. Now, it's much too sweet for me. The memories of it are what I truly give a 5 star rating!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now