Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Meishia B.
Meishia B.
E Springfield, PA

Into my tummy! yummmmm! these are soo good. i cant really explain the flavor but i just love them! they don't get stuck into your teeth either like you would expect!
kayla h.
kayla h.
Rumford, ME

I always enjoy eating these. It's not something I eat very often but when I do yumm! They just taste really good sticking to your teeth and all! I usually buy them at the movie theater as a treat!
Paulene D.
Paulene D.
Oceanside, CA

I would give these an A rating if I had always had good luck buying a bag that was at its peak of freshness. Once they get not so fresh on the shelf they just aren't as good. But when they are fresh they get an A+++++
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Clovis, NM

One of my favorite candies! I love using these as a reward to potty train! The kids love them too!
Joy K.
Joy K.
Philadelphia, PA

Swedish Fish is my all-time favorite candy! I don't like chocolate, so these are my go-to candy. Amazing.
Miranda V.
Miranda V.

They say they are soft and chewy but every time ive got them they are hard and gross. Don't recommend these at all. Waste of money
Desi R.
Desi R.

I don't like these. The taste and texture are fine I guess, but they stick to my teeth awfully.
Henley L.
Henley L.
La grande, OR

So yummy i love them and i eat a ton of them
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Huntersville , Nc

These little things are so good!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Port St Lucie, FL

I've had yet to find a candy that tastes like Swedish Fish. They are unique and delicious in flavor. I could easily gobble down a whole bag in an hour.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now