Add a Photo
Photos (55)
kailey m.
kailey m.

I love swedish fish! This is one of my favorite candies! I always love getting swedish fish when ever I go see a movie. The only down side is how much sugar there is but over all swedish fish are great!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Yonkers, NY

These are good but you can't eat a bunch of these because then they start to taste like plastic. I don't know why the aftertaste is what I get but its it pleasant.
Raven H.
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA

Taste amazing but sometimes hard to chew.
Haley G.
Haley G.
Mineola, NY

These fat free low calorie gummy treats are great when you need a sweet fix but don't want to ruin your diet!
Jillian Q.
Jillian Q.
Glen Allen, VA

These candies are always on my cravings list. They're so chewey and awesome. Fun for decorating desserts, too :)
Denise B.
Denise B.
Duvall, WA

These are one of my favorite candies. You always know what to expect with each bag. They also make great treats to set out at birthday parties and bbq's.
Kassie B.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL

I LOVE these! I haven't had these lil fish gummies in a while. They are so unique and awesome tasting no one has been able to copy Swedish Fish ever. They are unique in taste and texture. :)
Jess T.
Jess T.
Kansas City, MO

A little TOO chewy
Paige R.
Paige R.

Swedish fish are really great. They're one of my favorite candies. The only problem with them is that most of the time, they are too dry and not very soft and chewy.
Kristina B.
Kristina B.

These are the ultimate red gummies! I love love looooooove Swedish fish! They are perfect for snacking.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?