The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #4 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,460 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish fish are so yummy. So easy to eat that you think you have only ate one fish, but the whole bag is gone!
I like these but I can't eat too many or I won't eat them as much & I'll get tired of them.
I love the gummie swedish fish. I love the flavor. One of my favorites since I was a kid.
So sweet! like pure sugar in a chewy red fish shape! a delicious cavity waiting to happen
Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy
You can never go wrong with these. Chewy, addicting little red fishies. Only problem is when the bag is empty.
Classic candy that my mom loves. Such a basic flavor but, great candy. Anyone would enjoy.
Omg! I can get a whole bag of these! Gotta keep these away! I love the flavor! It has the right chewy texture!
These are a classic childhood candy. You can't go wrong with a big bag of Swedish fish :))
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos