Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Robin D.
Robin D.
Saint Charles, MO

By far one of my families favorite candies! They are delicious and soft. We love to be outdoors and our fave family fun is to go fishing so we really enjoy them.
Heather C.
Heather C.

Love these! One of my favorite candies! It's all a good flavor! I don't have to pick out the kinds I don't like.
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.

I tried these for the first time recently and I really liked them! I can't really describe the taste though? Just good.
Tasha P.
Tasha P.
Greentop, Mo

I think these would be awesome in chocolate covered variety:) They are great just as they are though. Sweet and chewy...super addicting.
Carissa C.
Carissa C.
Marietta, GA

I love these. I hate when gummies are too soft. If you prefer yours slightly harder like german gummy bears then these are great. Plus you can lick them and throw them at people and they'll stick.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Detroit, MI

I always wish there was more in the bag! They have a strange texture but are just delicious! Only downside is that the bag is single flavor unlike many nonchocolate candies.
Kasey M.
Kasey M.
Las Vegas, NV

I've been eating these for so long, and I never get tired of them. I love the flavor, the chewiness, I just think they're great.
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Greenville, NC

I absolutely love Swedish fish. They are super gummy and have an amazing raspberry flavor. You can also do fun things like putting them in blue punch for an ocean or beach themed party!
Olivia N.
Olivia N.
Plymouth, IN

Swedish Fish are my favorite chewy candy! I could seriously eat them by the bucketful. There is something about the texture and the flavor. I'm not sure what it is, almost a strawberry, and the ever delicious chewiness of the candy itself. They're also fat free which is a plus considering how many of them I eat!
Ashley N.
Ashley N.

My favorite candy. Chewy & fruity but not overly sweet. They get addicting!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now