Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Elena H.
Elena H.
murrieta, CA

Absolutely love Swedish fish!! I like that they are soft yet gummy but don't stick to your teeth!! great flavor too.
Heather O.
Heather O.
Chippewa Falls, WI

I really like these they are gewy goodness and they are fun to share with others
Caroline J.
Caroline J.
Cupertino, CA

Thesee candies aren't so terrible I wouldn't eat them, but they aren't the best. I would never go out and buy myself a packet. I only get to taste them around Halloween. Anyways, they're not very sweet and very soft. They also become sticky as you chew them and they get stuck in between your teeth, which gets annoying. Not a fan.
Rym Y.
Rym Y.
Woodbridge, VA

I really dislike these. They have a weird plasticy taste to them. Usually I love any type of gummies, but with this one.. Not so much.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Columbia, MO

Tastes good, not super sweet or bad for you. It gets stuck in my braces sometimes though... But yummy candy!
Aryn L.
Aryn L.
Alexandria, OH

Swedish fish are my favorite, it's the perfect little snack for the evening. The snack size packs are the best, it's just enough to keep me happy.
Sara Y.
Sara Y.
Grassy Creek, NC

I love, love, love swedish fish!
Christina V.
Christina V.

Love these! They're a great snack, kind of like fruit snacks! Or so I like to try and tell myself!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Arlington, VA

Yum! goldfish candy with a strawberry fruit flavor. This is one of my favorite candies of all time! Inexpensive too
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Lubbock, TX

I've found this to be one of the most polarizing candies. People either love them or hate them. Lucky for me, I think their sweet fruit taste and hard yet gummy texture completely satisfying.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now