Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Maryah H.
Maryah H.
, FL
Favorite candy as a kid, love the fish shape An great gummy texture but can get stuck to your teeth but other than that there yummy!
Mark c.
Mark c.
New Rochelle, NY
Favorite candy they are a sweet they r perfect and don't hurt my teeth and go-to gummy candy
Laura T.
Laura T.
So yummy, family favorite! Cheap too!! My kids love them, can't stop eating them!
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Is it weird that I'm 18 but still like to play with these candies before I eat them? They're so good. Fruity, chewy and delicious...plus lots of FUN!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Dallas, TX
Love getting these at the movies! They don't give a funky taste in my mouth mixing with popcorn.
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Columbia Hts, MN
These are definitely a family favorite! They're always in the jar at my parents and gone by the time everyone leaves!
Best. Candy. Ever!
Michele C.
Michele C.
Plainfield, IL
Our family enjoys these on long car rides. Which to eat first, heads or tails!
Kenidi M.
Kenidi M.
Northport, AL
I love that ths is a low calorie candy it tatse soooo good Ive had the Swedish fish since I was little
Paige S.
Paige S.
Muncie, IN
Not my favorite candy, but everyone I know loves them so I usually keep some on hand. Very popular.
stacie r.
stacie r.
Oceanside, CA
Fat free, tasty, chewy and vegan/cruelty free. Its also made with sugar instead of artificial sweeteners.

All of that aside, they actually taste really good! This is definitely one of my go to candies for sure!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?