The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,285 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love Swedish fish!! They are my childhood candy! All the memories I have of eating them are special ones.
This is my favorite Candy but they get really stuck in my teeth. Can't quite figure out the flavor
Classic candy. Great flavor. Soft, but still kinda sticks to my teeth, but still great.
I love these fish! I don't know what it is about them but they are just so good and you can't just eat one.
My favorites when I was growing up. Reminds me of when I was younger. Good gummy treat.
One of my favorite candies of all time they are so delicious and cute I love to take them with me
Always a movie theater favorite! Easy to snack on without being overly sweet. No melting either which helps
Not too hard not too soft. I perfect chew in every fish. Not too sweet and not too bland. I love these fish.
These are my favorite candy! I love them so much. So yummy! And I love them so much because they are fruity
My friends love these, but i find them too hard and chewy. I prefer softer fish. They remind me of licorice.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos