Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Joplin, MO

I love Swedish Fish. They're gummy, sweet, and delicious. Not to mention, they remind me of my best friend.. which is also sweet.
Emily F.
Emily F.

Ugh these things are one of the nastiest candies ever. They taste like children's medicine! And the texture is so weird.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Portland, OR

My brother loves these! It is his all time favorite candy. I like them too but will not go out of my way to eat them. They just aren't all that exciting.
Melodie B.
Melodie B.
Belle Rose, LA

SWEDISH FISH. Childhood love, I'd eat these all the time none stop. I have a love for them until this day. Not to sweet, just right, & fun to eat.
Keyla C.
Keyla C.
Caguas, Puerto Rico

Estas gomitas son las mejores que hay me facinan.. cada vez que voy de compra no pueddn faltar....
Laura T.
Laura T.

So yummy, family favorite! Cheap too!! My kids love them, can't stop eating them!
Shanice M.
Shanice M.
Bowie, MD

Being a vegetarian, I don't have a wide selection of candies I can eat. This is by far my favorite candy since I was a kid.
stacie r.
stacie r.
Oceanside, CA

Fat free, tasty, chewy and vegan/cruelty free. Its also made with sugar instead of artificial sweeteners.

All of that aside, they actually taste really good! This is definitely one of my go to candies for sure!
Marlysha M.
Marlysha M.
Kissimmee, FL

Every time I buy these I always get the biggest bag possible I absolutely love these little fish
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Elton, PA

Swedish Fish are probably the best candy invention ever. So good.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now