The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,983 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I really don't like these candies. I have tried them so many times to see if my taste buds have changed but so far nothing has changed.
I really like Swedish Fish. I wasn't much a fan of them when they came as multiple colors because I only liked the red Swedish Fish but not that they come in red, I like them.
These are amazing! one of my favorite gummies. They are so chewy and the flavor is great! need a giant bag of these.
I love these sooo ooo much omg they taste so great and are easy to eat my son loves these too! They are a great sweet treat
All of my friends rave about these, so I know they are very popular, however, they simply aren't my favorite gummy. I don't love the flavor and wish they had more variety.
I hate how addicting these things are! My go-to candy. Not too sweet but enough flavor to keep me going back :)
These are the few candies that I can't stand to eat, I don't like the consistency while chewing them. I do however like the taste. But I only eat them on Halloween, so I can let how they feel slide.
My weakness! They are the perfect balance of chewy and chewable and not too sweet! By far my favorite, not chocolatey, sweet treat!
One words: addicting. I love these. So much that I occassionally buy them in bulk at BJ's. They're so wonderfully chewy with the perfect amount of sweetness (not too little, not too sweet, but just right). The flavor is utterly unique and unforgettable.
Addicted to Swedish Fish. They are super flavorful. Low fat. Perfect for when you are having a sugar craving.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos