Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Kate B.
Kate B.
Cleveland, OH
Amazing. Unless you have braces.
Julie V.
Julie V.
Bend, OR
I love this candy! I don't know what it is about Swedish fish but they are so much better than gummy worms. Maybe because they are not sticky and gooey.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Wabasha, MN
I absolutely love these! Only thing is they get stuck in your teeth but they are so addicting!!
Christina V.
Christina V.
This is my boyfriend's favorite candy! I always buy it for him, and in fact, I have two Theater sized boxes waiting to be put in a gift bag for his birthday in two weeks! They're the perfect level of chewiness and the flavor is juicy and delicious. We always have room in our tummies for these sweet treats.
Robin M.
Robin M.
Denver, CO
Rubbery, sticks to your teeth and tastes like medicine. Yuck. I don't get why people like these.
Kylyn M.
Kylyn M.
Tempe, AZ
I absolutely adore this candy, and prefer it over any gummy candy offered to me! These delectable fish probably would give me cavities if i ate them all the time
Cassie R.
Cassie R.
Norcross, GA
I think swedish fish is one of the best tasting soft gummy like candy. I love there Easter edition with the one fish and then mini fish eggs. It's so cute and very tasty.
Samantha r.
Samantha r.
I just love swedish fish taste so good
Katie T.
Katie T.
Minneapolis, MN
Swedish fish have a great taste! The fish shape makes them great to use in themed cakes and other projects. I don't buy them often because they don't last long in my house
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Rosharon, TX
I love these they are amazing my brother, mother, and I would have a bowl of Jell-O in a small fish tank you get from the dollar store. Put these Swedish Fish in along with any other chosen candy, and it would make a decorative treat that is fun to make.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?