The Best Gummy Candies: 17K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #4 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,857 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish fish is an old candy that is amazing! they do not stick to your teeth and fast amazing. what is better?
I love Swedish Fish. They have such a unique gummy flavor compared to regular gummy bears.
They're chewy, fruity, sweet, easy to mindlessly snack on like the indulgent lazybones I am, and they're vegan! What's not to love?
They taste great but they get stuck in your teeth and I hate it. I imagine how hard it is with braces ! But they taste pretty good.
Swedish fish are so yummy! It's very addicting and hard to stop eating them after just 1!!
Swedish fish are delicious! They have a fruity taste and a gummy texture which is a nice change from chocolate
My husband and I love the swedish fish taste great and make great snakcks...........................................
I love Swedish fish! so do my kids, always have always will. Can't keep them in the house.
I love Swedish Fish! They're very sweet but not unbearably sweet. I could eat bags and bags of this stuff because they are so good.
My kids love these. We bring small baggies of them when we ski for "motivation".
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos