Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Amy H.
Amy H.
Mulliken, MI

Not really. Delicious cherry gummy candies. If you don't like these well you may be a serial killer and I have to report you to the FBI.
rebecca o.
rebecca o.

SWEDISH FISH SWEDISH DISH SWEDISH FISH! These red chewy fish make me extremely happy. This giant bag is available at Sam's Club and I am a proud owner. Swedish Fish are amazing. They're sweet and chewy and stick in your teeth just right. Buy them! Do it!
Michon M.
Michon M.

This is my favorite candy forever. It's great to snack on a few at a time, or to really indulge. The flavor is just sweet enough to satisfy without being over the top.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Oakland, Nj

I absolutely love swedish fish. the flavor is like no other candy. a little sticky but totally worth it!!!
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Gaithersburg, MD

Theres not much else to say other than Swedish Fish =) I don't usually like candy, especially gummies --- I'm not a fan of overlysweet/sugary snacks. But, Swedish Fish really hit the spot. ALSO, I love putting them in carepackages :) Or christmas/bday gifts for someone you may have your eye on...it gets you noticed.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC

This is my go to candy when I want something chewy or gummy-like. So tasty and not too sweet, I love them!!
Alexandra J.
Alexandra J.
Dulles, VA

Swedish Fish are great. They're chewy and sweet. Absolutely delicious!
Jamie D.
Jamie D.

Swedish fish have been around FOREVER! They have a unique taste (cherry, but with some bite to them?!) They are very chewy and do get stuck in your teeth. They probably shouldn't be eaten if you have braces! They ARE a fat free snack!
Kelly P.
Kelly P.

They candy is OK, there pretty good but after a while of eating them they get kinda old tasting and boring
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Barbourville, KY

I love this snack! They are a tad bit on the chewy side, but you can't possibly eat just one. I find myself eating 5 or more at a time!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now