Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Fallon P.
Fallon P.
Clearwater, FL

These are so gummy, but they taste great. Not too strong!
Kasey M.
Kasey M.
Las Vegas, NV

I've been eating these for so long, and I never get tired of them. I love the flavor, the chewiness, I just think they're great.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
San Francisco, CA

Apparently these aren't even sold in Sweden. Why exactly are they called Swedish Fish? Who knows, but they're pretty good. The red and orange ones are the best.
Krystle W.
Krystle W.
Wash Boro, PA

One of my favorite chewy candies of all time! Nothing like them!
Carolyn K.
Carolyn K.
Monroe, MI

These are one of my favorite chewy candies! They taste so good, but aren't too filling or heavy. Next time you pick up a sweet snack, go with the Swedish fish!
Virginia C.
Virginia C.

I love these fishies so much! they are so chewy and amazing! hands down one of my favorite snacks!
One of the best candies ever!!
Maressa H.
Maressa H.
Jacksonville , Fl

This is one candy that will never get old for me.. no matter what they are my comfort candy. take me back to the days when you could buy them for under 50 cents..
Donna C.
Donna C.
Fairbanks, AK

I love them and will eat way too many if I'm not careful. My kids love them too and I'd rather give these to my kids than some of the other candy out there. They aren't messy in the hands of little kids either.
Kamaryn G.
Kamaryn G.

Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Columbus, OH

No variety in flavor and too hard
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now