Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Raeford, NC

Yummy sweet candy. It's a tasty little treat we indulge in every now and then.
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Saint Cloud, FL

This was my childhood favorite gummy candy. I couldn't get enough of them. Still love them till this day.
angie480 m.
angie480 m.
North Carolina

I have never bought these the way I tried them was because during holloween they gave a lot of these and because of there name I was like nah I wouldn't eat them I would give them away . But one of my friends loved them she told me to just try them and if I still didn't like them then just to give them all to her so I did try them and they were okay not the best there are so many chewy candy that are 99% better I'll eat them if they give them to me but I wont buy them
David D.
David D.
Wenatchee, WA

Swedish Fish are great, me and my mom use to buy bags of these and snack on them when we went on road trips so they will always have a special place in my heart because of those memories. I prefer to try and suck on them to make them last longer, plus when I chew on them they get stuck in my teeth incredibly easily!
Katie E.
Katie E.
Haines City, FL

Dislike these so much.And they are kinda gross to think about eating a fish candy. yuck. Only time I've ever bought them was for a underwater themed party.
feyjon c.
feyjon c.
Corona, NY

Not many people love swedish fish but i do! they are entertaining, gummy, and simply just the right amount of sweet!!
Jena M.
Jena M.
San Ramon, CA

I was never a huge fan of Swedish fish until... I realized this was the best candy for people who hate every other flavor in the bag except the red one. Swedish fish are all red and the same cherry like flavor that's not too sweet. It has a bit of a waxy texture that I love.
Sabrina P.
Sabrina P.
North Dartmouth, MA

Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies. They have such a sweet flavor and I love to snack on them. The one downfall is that they are super sticky. I try not to eat them in public or else I'll have to pick it out of my teeth.
Sonja M.
Sonja M.
Howell, NJ

One of my all time favorite candies. I could eat them continuously for days. They're sweet and who wouldn't love a whole bag of red flavor?? lol
Becca M.
Becca M.
Taylor, PA

I munched on these through my entire pregnancy and still, two years later, am addicted to them. They're not super hard to chew and taste delicious.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?