Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Kashlin K.
Kashlin K.
Platteville, CO

One of my favorite candies! So good! Don't give me a whole bag, Ill eat them all ;)
Katelyn R.
Katelyn R.
North Richland Hills, TX

We bought these to give out to trick or treaters this year and I'm pretty sure only one or two packs made it into their bags. My husband and I wiped these tasty treats out! I love these delicious little fish.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Wausau, WI

I love Swedish fish. I am actually eating them right now. Perfect texture and taste. 👌
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Murrysville, PA

One of my all time favorites! I am having a candy table at my wedding and one jar will be filled with Swedish Fish!
Christine H.
Christine H.
Las Cruces, NM

One of my favorite gummy candies! These babies have been around forever and I hope thwy never go away! Very soft and chewy, flavor is great.
brooklyn w.
brooklyn w.
Akron, OH

Absolutely love Swedish Fish!! super soft gummy treat and don't get stuck to your teeth like other gummy snacks.
Denise B.
Denise B.

I love gummi candy, and these are even vegetarian so more people can eat them than usual! They're very big gummies so you can bite them in half, which adds to the fun of eating them. I would suggest trying them if you haven't before, unless you don't like gummies.
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
Owensboro, KY

Swedish Fish are awesome. Fat free, and a wonderful taste. A little to chewy for me to have all the time, but when I do crave them I can never eat just one!
Melanie S.
Melanie S.

One of my least favorites. They way to chewy and it's just like chewing sugar.. Not for me.
EHB E.
EHB E.
Hingham, MA

These are very quickly becoming my favorite candy EVER!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now