Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Atawaa J.
Atawaa J.

This candy is on of my top 5 of favorite candies. Through it it's plain the candy it self is pretty light and flavorful. I definitely recommend this candy.
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.

Swedish Fish are delicious. A favorite in my childhood, but still number one now that I am an adult. Hard to stop after just a couple, so big bags can be a bit dangerous to my diet.
Lexy A.
Lexy A.

These are one of my favorite chewy candies! I love the flavor and I could eat a whole bag by myself!
Katie D.
Katie D.
Monroe Twp, NJ

One of the only candies I actually enjoy besides chocolate. It doesn't just taste like you're eating sugar.
Torri T.
Torri T.
Douglasville , Ga

These are so good! I get some almost every time I go to the store. Most of the time they are very soft and chewy.
Brittny K.
Brittny K.
Dallas, TX

This is BY FAR my favorite candy. I always buy a bag when I go to a gas station or grocery store. They are the perfect amount of sweetness, chewiness, and flavor! Pick up a bag, similar to Sour Patch Kids minus the sour coating. So cute and yummy!!
Shannon C.
Shannon C.

One of my favorite candies that never get old. They are tasty, non sticky, and addicting. My kids enjoy them too. They are also reasonably priced. Youre never too old for a swedish fish
Tina L.
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA

Man, I love eating these candy and its chewy goodness and sweetness. Ijust love everything about it.
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Bastrop, LA

I love these so much. First they're fat free so that's always good.
They are also really delicious and just the right consistency of gummy lol
Wendingo L.
Wendingo L.

Swedish fish is one of my favorite candies. They get stuck on your teeth though so watch out for that!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?