Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Waltham , MA

Swedish fish, been my favorite since i was younger, very sweet can come in various colors ! i love them so much
Sweet candy but I hate that I need to brush my teeth right after eating it. The candy gets stuck in your teeth everytime you eat it.
Corey H.
Corey H.

One of my favorites! I love gummies, so these have a special place in my heart. They do get stuck in your teeth at times, but you forget all about it because of how addicting they are!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC

Swedish Fish have an amazing cherry-like taste! I like that it takes awhile to chew each one so they last longer. Great movie candy!
Katherine T.
Katherine T.

This is by far my favorite candy! They are not to hard and are a great taste!
Chanel C.
Chanel C.
Detroit, MI

I love these things lol...I recently came across the assorted flavors which I love even more. The downside is that they do tend to get stuck in your teeth and are a little hard to get out.
nicole c.
nicole c.
Cedar City, UT

Absolutely love swedish fish it is amazing:) They are chewy and have a Delicious taste
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Grand Haven, MI

My favorite flavor is usually red. I try not to eat too much gummy candy but these ones aren't too bad (at least the way I eat them). If they are super fresh (which means they get stuck in your teeth a lot more), I like leaving them out so they get a bit stale. I don't know why, but I like these better slightly stale, maybe because it's easier to get them out of your teeth and they're not as sweet that way.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Verona, PA

Yummmy!! I love sweetish fish, they're very chewy but they don't stick to your teeth! One of my favorites!
Zoe V.
Zoe V.

An amazing treat that tastes the best. I love them so much. They are nice and chewy with an awesome taste. :)
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now