The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,286 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Delicious, and reminiscent of my childhood! An great snack or treat to add to any game night or movie night.
Absolute favorite candy. You can squish them before you eat them. My daughter loves them. I love them. Its our movie night candy.
Ive loved Swedish fish since a child. It's my favorite candy and ritas water ice flavor.
These are really good. I use them to make candy sushi and they work really well. The taste is good.
Ew I hate Swedish fish they to me taste nasty I've never liked them and sadly never will
Tastes good, not super sweet or bad for you. It gets stuck in my braces sometimes though... But yummy candy!
I love Swedish fish and now that they have a go pack makes them easier to eat and enjoy!
Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies. I happen to like the chewiness and the taste is great!
Who doesn't love Swedish fish? Thai candy has been around for a while and it is amazing.
These little fishy candies are so good. A bit chewy though. I always worry that it will give me a cavity ^-^"
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos