22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,504 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Love love love love Swedish fish! They are very sweet. They are a favorite in my family. You can never have too many!
Gotta have the big bag. While coaching, this bag went every where with us. Great value, good flavor. Worth the money
These are amazing! one of my favorite gummies. They are so chewy and the flavor is great! need a giant bag of these.
I've eaten one of the big bags by myself and didn't get sick or have a stomach ache, they are so good and addicting.
I remember eating this candy when I was a child. It's delicious, but be ready to have some of it stuck to your teeth.
Swedish fish are amazing! They can also be used for fun party ideas and give awayz that can go with a certain theme.
I love the taste of Swedish fish!! They are one of my favorite gummy!! They are the Best gummys I have every tasted!!
One of my favorite candies, love the cherry flavor and the consistency of the gummies. These little guys travel well
The perfect low fat snack for when you need something sweet! Kids love them too and it's a great price!great flavor!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos