Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Katrina H.
Katrina H.
Greenwood, IN
These cannot actually be purchased in Sweden. They are often times too hard and not very gummy. They do not have much of a real taste.
Kara L.
Kara L.
A favorite go-to candy for road trips or for a trip to the movie theater. great taste, don't stick to your teeth. hard to not eat too many.
Ellen K.
Ellen K.
Hamburg, NY
Great snack/candy that you won't feel TOO guilty about. Kosher too.
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
My weakness! Selfishly I have to hide them in my house so my kids don't see them otherwise I have to share. Tasty and not overly sweet.
Susana C.
Susana C.
Grand Prairie, TX
They're okay. I remember my sister gave me this once because she doesn't really like candy, and I was actually pretty excited about trying this. It had an average flavor, and to me they were really hard to chew, and also got stuck in my teeth very easily.
Michon M.
Michon M.
This is my favorite candy forever. It's great to snack on a few at a time, or to really indulge. The flavor is just sweet enough to satisfy without being over the top.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Swedish fish are kind of just average in my eyes. They have a good taste, but I wish there were different flavors throughout the bags because it gets a little boring after a while. Usually candy like this has multiple flavors per bag, so I just get bored eating them. The flavor really is good though, but only for a handful!
Leah L.
Leah L.
Mmm! They are best eaten fresh while they're still soft! I'm not a huge gummy fan but I've always loved these!
Zhoumin L.
Zhoumin L.
Fresh Meadows, NY
They r good..but they always stuck in my teeth so i don't know...
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Heath, OH
I think that these are amazing1 they are chewy and fruity and everyone else in my family loves them too!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?